[nWoD] Supernatural

Started by RubySlippers, October 19, 2008, 12:49:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RubySlippers

Based on the TV series players will be hunters facing the onslaught of supernatural beasties, demons and evil cultists. Will use the core rules and common folklore from the series and mysthology to fight the baddies.

Can you survive the hunt?

Nope no supernatural powers are needed players can have knowledges like Occult (rituals) and languages to do spells, or a combination of other related skills but guns and good old fashioned fighting do work on may creatures.

I'm looking for one xperienced hunter to be the leader (gets 35 xp) and the rest are novices tossed into the world of darkness and evil but will get 10 xp each.

(No monsters will not be like the game books either.)

Interested?

This sounds really cool! But I have to wait and see if I'm approved first :3

RubySlippers

I could use more players the idea is there is an experience but not really veteran hunter and a few new ones that may have useful skills. I can redo this to make them all equal if players prefer in xp and all.

And I do have a plot outline for this to work with the shows development.

And it will be in non-adult small-groups most likely since its based on the show and we are talking PG-13 material most of the time so even if your not accepted its not going to likely be off limits.

Oh, well, coolio then! I've been watching the show since it started and Dean is basically the perfect man. <3 Usually I think WB/CW shows are pretty dumb but this one caught me and hasn't let go!

RubySlippers

Well not all games have to be adult here, expect the same level of violence and sex so you can have a demon lover just don't do the naughty bits. I figure we need three players at least after all its a dangerous world.

Right, and, the two-player dynamic is dominated by Sam and Dean, lol. Can't be steppin on their turf. XD

Damatos

Seems like a very good idea.

I am so in.
Lust, a true must.
A hellish night like a demon's gust.

"I'm an agent of chaos. And you know the thing about chaos? It's fair." -The Joker

My ideas --> https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=20903.msg809998#new

Good ep tonight, I hope I get accepted so I can join in this!

Damatos

Lol I will never look at apples the same way.
Lust, a true must.

"I'm an agent of chaos. And you know the thing about chaos? It's fair." -The Joker

Kastiel is awesome as always and Uriel seems like a really cool new baddie(?!) I can't wait for Dean and Sam to face off when the show is almost done... but then it will be over!  :'(

Damatos

Uriel smells strangely saddistic to the core. Very odd for an 'Angel'

Lilith is creppy. Reminds me of my little Niece.
Lust, a true must.

Ooh, the most recent Lilith really creeped me out! She's a really good little actress. I don't like the new Ruby though... the first one was perfect.

Damatos

Same here the first Ruby was a keeper.
Lust, a true must.

RubySlippers

I just want to know what the team will do if they meet something that can kill an angel I mean if they are around, fallen angels (devils) must be in the field somewhere.

Yeah, I bet we'll meet some real demons soon. Kastiel needs to have an opponent of his own. With him voicing his doubts I think he might become a protagonist eventually rather than just a supporting character.

RubySlippers

I was thinking of another protagonist after all with Lilith trying to wake up Lucifer another faction could be your job. mwhahahahahaha
;D

A smiling GM is not always a good thing.

RubySlippers

Something different - be afraid.

;D

OH NOES! I'm excited to find out, lol.

RubySlippers

Lets just say another side is taking advantage of the chaos with Lilith around keeping all the other hunters and angels occupied.

Until you stumble on after a bit onto their agents around.

I may have to put this in a member thread though just in case, we will see if you get in first.

Yeah, I hope it doesn't take much longer ^^;

RubySlippers

Don't worry I'll keep the games mood the gothic scariness of the show with some humor and the like.

Will this be totally separate from Sam and Dean, or some appearances, or what?

RubySlippers

Maybe, its unlikely but their friend with all the know how can be a contact. You may need his skills to get what is going on since ,well, its an ancient power that your going to be dealing with and the knowledge is rare even for hunters to know.

The whole deal is that the new enemy will want those two and Lilith distracted with the angels while they try to meet their goals and release a very ancient sealed gateway to bring in something - very bad.