The Devil May Wear Prada, but her PA generally goes naked...

Started by Chrystal, June 05, 2016, 04:46:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrystal

I have a craving that I have had since I first saw the movie "The Devil Wears Prada" a few years ago. If you have seen the movie you will know that it is about the relationship between a bitchy slave-driving woman who owns a fashion magazine and has vast wealth and the power to make or break, and her PA who is a college graduate, knows bugger all about fashion but has some qualities of loyalty and a serious work ethic, plus a desire to succeed.

By the way, if you haven't seen the movie, then thanks for your interest, but you may as well stop reading now, sorry.

Now, being a horny pervy lesbian, my thoughts as I watched the movie were that the relationship between these two women really ought to get physical at some point. I thought, when they flew off to somewhere (I think it was Geneva?) together that this was finally going to happen, but No! It turns out that Miranda was trying to get back with her ex (or something like that), I can't remember if it was her or him who was diagnosed with cancer... While Andy ditches her no-good arsehole of a BF and instead gets together with the guy who helped her out finding the Harry potter manuscripts a week early.

To me, as you can imagine, this was a deeply unsatisfactory ending...

My ideal version of the story, has the PA becoming the boss' sex slave, probably about half to two thirds of the way through. With the boss basically forcing the PA to do all sorts of demeaning and disgusting sexy things.

There would be a clause in the PA's contract of employment that states that the PA has to be available at all times day or night for any task the boss requires of her.

Now, here's the thing. I've tried to write this story several times already with different partners who have NOT seen the movie. IT DIDN'T WORK! Please, if you have NOT seen The Devil Wears Prada, and you are interested in writing this, go and watch it first before you contact me.

If you have seen it and are interested, then please either post here or send me a PM.

Of course, my other requirements stand too: Female player (lady or Female Liege), literate, able to post at least 250 - 300 words at a time, willing to move the story forward, imaginative, and preferably someone who knows the difference between Then and Than. Also someone willing to put up with my slow posting rate.

Here are some of the things that have gone wrong on previous attempts

1) Me playing sub: The other player moving things way to fast, going almost straight to the sex, which basically left the story no-where to go, but also meant that it was unrealistic as a non-consensual story. The PA could have simply filed a sexual harassment suit and been set for life...

2) Me playing Domme: The other player not having seen the movie, she had no idea of where I wanted the story to go or what her character was supposed to be doing. Failed to move things forward sufficiently with her posts and left me to do all the work.

3) Me playing Domme: a totally different setting, straight-to-smutt one shot, the other player got bored and dropped the story.

I am quite happy to play either the dominant character or the submissive character.

If you wish to play D, please don't move things too fast. The relationship needs to start out as 100% professional. It's only over time that the Boss realises that she can make more and more unrealistic demands of her PA, which slowly begin to include sexual things.

One scene I think should definitely be included early on to establish the total dominance of the boss, is the PA being called at 2:00am "I need you to pick me up from the airport".

Another scene that should be worked in as things begin to get sexual would be the boss forcing her PA to try on clothing in her office, which would involve her stripping naked repeatedly.

The story can go in Non-con or extreme (I'd prefer extreme, but if you aren't into that sort of stuff that's okay).

Thanks for reading

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Chrystal

This has been up for a month with no takers, so legally allowed to bump it.

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Chrystal

Chrystal

Chrystal

Yeah, there must be someone out there wants to write this with me?