Sidekick to a futanari Superhero!!

Started by ElectronicVice, March 25, 2018, 10:38:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ElectronicVice

Its mostly just as the title says but with a few more details:

I want to play a futanari superhero who gets horny when she uses her super powers to save the day. I was thinking that perhaps she got into trouble one day when she was caught trying to masturbate under her uniform and the Super Hero league decided that she needed to get a sidekick who would be able to help her out with her libido problems, so she could continue to fight crime. They did this rather than just tell her to stop being a super hero because she was the most powerful super hero in the league and they need her.

I am up for playing more than just the futanari super hero, I could play some people in the super hero league, I am up for work shopping this idea. I also think it might be cool if there was a villain who wanted to try to tempt the super hero into becoming bad by offering to totally satisfy all her needs. Maybe the sidekick the super hero gets is just an agent of this villain and its their job to try to turn them to evil? Perhaps they get second thoughts about their task?

I am also up for the sidekick being just about any gender. Though I would be lying if I didn't have a preference for women, another futa, or a feminine guy.  I just hope this idea interests somebody.

Check my siggy for more info about my on/offs and other ideas! Hope to hear from some of you lovely people soon!