What happened at Hollybranch Forest- Interest ( small group for a first time GM)

Started by Spectre, January 17, 2018, 01:53:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spectre

I'd like to run a small, Blair witch style game, involving a bunch of punk kids (17-24 range) trying to debunk rumors of a vengeful spirit that attacks anyone who steps foot in the forest after dark. The little group goes in with all sorts of recording gear, ready to become YouTube famous for the story, but the further they go in, the more technology they lose, the more lost they get and the more danger that they realize something is, in fact, hunting them.
Is it staged, to terrify the group and get veiws, or have they really awoken something thirsty for blood?

Elements to expect:
Supernatural attacks, isolation, darkness, character injury, (deaths are possible but I would like to keep that on a player to player basis) loss of mental control

3 to 5 players max, while I'll be following the action with my own character ( and the spooks)! Please Pm or post here with any questions or interest!

Kokaine

I'd be interested. What kind of posting rate would you be looking for?
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os