Of Fire,Water,Earth&Air~Started-Recruiting re-opened!

Started by bubby, December 17, 2017, 08:12:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bubby

The Queen has ruled for 200 years, with blood and magic. She has the Power to control ALL the elements, but her corruption of nature and spirit has brought the Land to begin to die. Her armies are vast and ruthless. When she should be using her Power to help the land and her People, she takes it into herself to make herself stronger. Once a year she goes to a secret place to perform a ritual to cement her strength.

The Queen has spies and assassins everywhere, and has systematically killed anyone she has heard of with any inkling towards elemental powers. But somehow four people managed to slip under her radar. Four hero's the Prophecies have told about to be those that came together to defeat the Queen and bring the Land back to its former glory.

Characters Needed: ( This game will not have 'monsters', or anything non-humanoid. All Characters must be human, or something like, such as elven or some such. This game will be in the Extreme section, as I expect torture of characters, as well as fighting. Disposable characters, or characters willing to be tortured very welcome!! This game will be a Medieval setting.)

The Queen will be played by me

Personal Information:
Name: Xenoa Leocadi
Affiliation: Queen

Personality: She is a fearless and fearsome leader, known to be ruthless and cold, seemingly holding not an ounce of pity or warmth in her heart. Does she even have a heart? Some will say it shriveled away centuries ago, yet they would never say it aloud. She cares for nothing but making the entire Kingdom of Glavnon fall to their knees before her. Darkly seductive, decidedly evil.

Biography: She was born into Clan nobility, so very long ago. She was raised in wealth and privlidge. Though she was a high-born daughter, she was the only one, surrounded by brothers. It was with those brothers she was taught the basics of battle. How to ride, how to grip a sword. Yet one silent night Raiders fell upon them, killing her family, and being taken as a slave herself, as well as her entire Clan. Yet she refused to succumb. Even as the raiders swept through the land she knew and took prisoners, she did as she was told, always, quickly becoming a favorite. She watched, she listened. She became very close to the old Raider Witch, helping the woman with anything and everything, learning all she could. Slowly but surely, she was becoming quite formidable. She was learning how to control the Elements, the Witch always praising her for her quick mind, for her skills.

Though she was culling favor with her captors, she was also gaining friends with the prisoners. She was vibrant, outspoken in winning free of their captors, a born leader. She was dynamic and soon enough had many willing to follow her lead, so when the night came that she said it was time, the Rebellion that she herself began swept through the Raiders, killing them all. She killed with sword, and she killed with magic. Her skills at both were immense already.

Time went by, and she became Queen. Righteous and well loved. She used her ever more considerable Power to help those in need, leading her growing armies to eradicate any who dared to think to take over what she was building as her own. But, as time continued to go by, things began to change. She spent much time delving into the Occult, and how to gain complete control of all the Elements, finally coming across an ancient ritual she began to use faithfully. Yet, she had to be the best, the strongest, the most Powerful. She began to send her armies out to kill any who dealt in magic, especially those who had even a whisper of Elemental Power. She would lead many a battle herself, bathing in blood. Eventually, she became the ruthless woman she is now. Stunningly beautiful, able to kill with a thought, or a blade. Enjoying her singular rule. Many who had been at her side when she was kind left, but there were those that stayed, worshiping her for the Goddess she believed she was.

Now the land is slowly dying, all due to the rituals she performs to strengthen herself. The Rebellion she once lead now seeks to rid themselves of her. Whispers of the Prophecy of the Four coming true reach her ears. She sends out her assassins on a regular basis. She does not fear the Prophecy.

Maybe she should....

Appearance:

More Queenly-ness

Combat Information: Xenoa is quite proficient in battle, her hand-to-hand skills unparalleled. She is an excellent horsewoman as well. She is ruthless, and will show no mercy, though she has been known to seemingly do so to gain information, only to finish off the informant once she has what she wants. Usually in a quite slow and agonizing way.

Weapon(s):
Silver handle bull whip
Twin swords
Dagger

Ability/Skill(s): The Queen has complete control of ALL the Elements, and her skills in battle are keen.

Strengths: She commands the deepest respect and devotion from those that choose to follow her willingly, for she can be quite generous with gifts when the need arises.

Weaknesses: Hubris; Xenoa feels she cannot be touched, as she has always managed to eliminate any who showed even an inkling of Power. Extreme usage of her Magic causes her to weaken. She also at her weakest that one time a year when she must perform the ritual that not only strengthens her elemental Power again, but also keeps her youthful countenance and beauty. After said ritual, she slips into a coma for at least 2 days.

Sexual Information: In all things she is very dominant, including with the occasional 'toy' that might gain her attention. She has a tendency to break them though...

Sexual Nature: Hetero Switch

Ons & Offs:

Other Information:

The Elementals: These chars will be important therefor vetted thoroughly. It will not be a 1st come 1st serve basis, but rather the best rendition

Fire (female)
Water (male)
Earth (male)
Air (female)

Other characters:
To keep it simple we essentially need Loyalists ( those who work in the Castle and worship the Queen) and Rebels (those who live in the city and think the Bitch should die). The city proper will be a dirty dingy place; better inside the Castle grounds but only because the Queens Powers keep her Gardens glorious. Many types of chars can fit into this setting, both good and bad and even those working both sides!
There is the possibility of needing a single player to be someone who knows more then the average villager of the Prophecies, is connected to the Rebels, and who might see an Elemental use their Power at some point, hence opening up the " come join the fight for Good" aspect of the game.

We shall begin the story with a large event, like a Fair in honor of the Queens Coronation, to be able to bring most all players together in the same spot.
The end result of this story will be the Queens death. I expect the Elementals to eventually come together, honing and strengthening their Powers, with the intent on taking the Queen out and bringing Peace to the Land and its People. The Queen will only be able to be bested if all the Elementals work together.

OOC LINK HERE! ( which holds the links for IC if stalking is your preference  >:) )-----> https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=282110.msg13873797#msg13873797

[b]Personal Information:[/b]
[i]Name:[/i]
[i]Age:[/i] (Remember, only the Queen is Old As Dirt. Everyone else should be reg age, but no less then 18 please)
[i]Gender:[/i]
[i]Affiliation:[/i]

[i]Personality:[/i]

[i]Biography:[/i]

[i]Appearance:[/i](pic please, and you can add distinguishing marks/tattoos or whatevs)

[b]Combat Information:[/b]

[i]Weapon(s):[/i]
[i]Ability/Skill(s):[/i]
[i]Strengths:[/i]
[i]Weaknesses:[/i]

[b]Sexual Information:[/b]

[i]Sexual Nature:[/i]
[i]Ons & Offs:[/i]
[b]Other Information:[/b]

WE HAVE BEGUN!!! However I am still recruiting. This is a Sandbox style game. I am seeking dedicated players, people who are willing to stick the game out, even if posting slows a bit. We all know the muse can be finicky, but sometimes slow but steady can win the race!

Norsegod1839

I am interested! It sounds like a lot of fun and a very fleshed out story!  I could see being a loyalist and an elemental!

Caela

I'd be totally interested in this game. One of the elementals would be fun, but playing supporting cast could be interesting as well.

Norsegod1839

bubby

Yay for beginning interest!

Quote from: EroticLiteracy on December 17, 2017, 09:08:30 PM
Bubby do yo usee a romance option for the Queen?

Possibly. My requirements for this would be pretty specific though.

Norsegod1839

Quote from: bubby on December 17, 2017, 09:26:48 PM
Yay for beginning interest!

Possibly. My requirements for this would be pretty specific though.

I'd love to hear them! That could be super interesting to play!

bubby

Quote from: EroticLiteracy on December 17, 2017, 09:29:02 PM
I'd love to hear them! That could be super interesting to play!

I'll wait on that until I know the game is even going to get under way.

Norsegod1839

Quote from: bubby on December 17, 2017, 09:30:42 PM
I'll wait on that until I know the game is even going to get under way.

Far enough! Even if it doesnt get off the ground I would be interested just as an FYI

Amarlo

I joined the first rendition late if I remember, but I'm definitely interested in going at this again - perhaps with a different character this time. :) If you'll have me, of course.

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

bubby

Quote from: Caela on December 17, 2017, 08:27:55 PM
I'd be totally interested in this game. One of the elementals would be fun, but playing supporting cast could be interesting as well.

Wonderful!

Quote from: Amarlo on December 17, 2017, 10:57:25 PM
I joined the first rendition late if I remember, but I'm definitely interested in going at this again - perhaps with a different character this time. :) If you'll have me, of course.

I would be honored!  ;D

Wajin

*pounces on the bubby first and foremost* Oh you KNOW I am in! Always up for elemental as always, still got the sheet for the earth guy, could just rip it off E too, not to mention everyone's favourite cannibal :D
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"

bubby

Quote from: Wajin on December 19, 2017, 02:00:57 AM
*pounces on the bubby first and foremost* Oh you KNOW I am in! Always up for elemental as always, still got the sheet for the earth guy, could just rip it off E too, not to mention everyone's favourite cannibal :D

*catches and LLOOVVEESSS!!* YYYYAASSSS!! Not sure how things will go as of yet. I'm going to give the interest thread until after Christmas in hopes that people are just busy right now, and not that they think my idea sucks, lol.

Swashbuckler

The lovely Lady Death, you certain have my interest!

I'd be willing to play a Loyalist, Rebel, or disposable character.

bubby

Quote from: Swashbuckler on December 19, 2017, 05:41:37 AM
The lovely Lady Death, you certain have my interest!

I'd be willing to play a Loyalist, Rebel, or disposable character.

SWASH! Mah man! Would LOVE to have you!

RedPhoenix

Would there be a spot for like a propaganda mistress who is constantly lying to the rabble about why the earth is dying and all of that to help keep the queen in power?

Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs
I move the stars for no one.

Amarlo

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

bubby

Quote from: RedPhoenix on December 19, 2017, 11:17:05 PM
Would there be a spot for like a propaganda mistress who is constantly lying to the rabble about why the earth is dying and all of that to help keep the queen in power?

RED YOU COULD MAKE A DRUNK HONEY BADGER AND I'D SAY YES!!!!  :-*

Quote from: Amarlo on December 19, 2017, 11:40:17 PM
I'm so conflicted with my choices. xD

Lol... at this point, like I mentioned. I'm going to wait until after Christmas to see how much interest is garnered, but I can see people being allowed 2 chars, and possibly even 3 if those that are interested totally want to commit to the game.

RedPhoenix

Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs
I move the stars for no one.

Swashbuckler

Dang it!

*scratches Drunk Honey Badger off his list*

With multiple characters of the table, I'd most likely make a zealot Loyalist (this seems familiar bubby  ;) ), and a disposable rebel/weak elementalist type who can pay the iron price...

bubby

Quote from: Swashbuckler on December 20, 2017, 05:49:46 AM
Dang it!

*scratches Drunk Honey Badger off his list*

With multiple characters of the table, I'd most likely make a zealot Loyalist (this seems familiar bubby  ;) ), and a disposable rebel/weak elementalist type who can pay the iron price...

*Snickers*

Love, love, love it!

Norsegod1839

Definitely still interested myself! Bubby if you want I would love to side bar PM you when we are ready to get it rolling and seeing about maybe doing some type of love interest for the Queen a loyalist or something who could get killed at one point or just a tool at her disposal.

Amarlo

I was thinking of either playing a Loyalist spy or a Rebel spy... Or both... -taps chin, slowly grinning to herself.-

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

bubby

Quote from: EroticLiteracy on December 20, 2017, 01:23:23 PM
Definitely still interested myself! Bubby if you want I would love to side bar PM you when we are ready to get it rolling and seeing about maybe doing some type of love interest for the Queen a loyalist or something who could get killed at one point or just a tool at her disposal.

I will totally do that darlin', AFTER Christmas.  :-)

Moon Hound Hati

Oh hello. I'm totally interested in joining a new rendition of this game. I'm currently out of the country for the holidays, but my body is totally ready for another shot at this epic.
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

bubby

Quote from: Moon Hound Hati on December 21, 2017, 05:40:41 PM
Oh hello. I'm totally interested in joining a new rendition of this game. I'm currently out of the country for the holidays, but my body is totally ready for another shot at this epic.

MMMMMMOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!! Yas, yas, and moar YAS! No worries on time yet darlin', as nothing is going to get going until after the Holiday anyway! SO glad to insert your body back in!  ;)

I'm so frikkin stoked at most all the old blood that was previously in the game has come back scratching at the door, willing to try again. I humbled to say the least, because I know the skill that I'll be surrounded with.

Hopefully letting the interest check stew a bit longer will bring some more new meat people in as well!  >:)