Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordred

*ponders for a hard moment.. on the one hand, there is Eithne with her ankles quite wonderfully tied.. on the other hand, the win to pursue*

Damn.. *thinks a bit more* Grrr... ok.. *burns the image of the bound beauty into the retina of the brain.. then vanishes to reclaim his win.. finding the voluptuous MzNurse.. realizing he may have to do a thorough search (using shadow.. which if properly done, can be so done, undetected.. apart from sending a light chill upon her lovely skin).. but quickly finds it.. readjusts her zipper.. nibbles that neck for a moment.. then vanishes.. once again with his win*
*See Pillory*

Grainne

*Struggles with her bindings, even though she doesn't mind them, she keeps her mind focused on getting that win back. Quickly untying the hastily tied knots she frees herself and makes her way towards Nurse only to find her flushed and without the win...spying a bit of gray and black ahead of her she zips up behind Mordred and whispers," Mine! *Slipping it out of his hands she takes of like a blues streak.*  ;)
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

MzNurse

*recovers quickly from a quite magical moment to find her win missing* Dammit, Mordred!

*heads off to find her win in the hands of Eithne. Seductively blinds the beauty with cleavages and slips away with her win safely tucked into her cleavage*
Mz's O.O   Mz's Downtimes   Story Ideas  Open for a few new rps. PM me.

Mordred

*shifts into super-small-Mordred-mode.. then dives upon MzNurse as she is making the rounds at the hospital.. somehow making a perfect landing in that incredible cleavage.. sliding down between those heavenly treasures.. to wait, enjoy (ohh, and when she walks.. I tell you.. ahhh yes, quite nice.. could happily meet my end in this way).. until opportunity blossoms and I swipe the win.. and reluctantly part this wild adventure*
*See Pillory*

TheLegionary

Grainne

*dives into the thread and snags the WIN from the Legionary's hands moving as quickly toward the door to wonderland as she can...giggling madly* Mwah, ha, ha, ha!!

TheLegionary

Kazuume

*trips TL looking about and whistling all innocent like, spots the win on the ground quickly snatching it up, dusting it off, gives it a light happy kiss* Oh little Win how I've missed you! *realizes she's standing still for too long so she hops into her helicopter and flies off into the sky happily waving the win around in the air*
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

TheLegionary

When she thinks she is safe with the win, TL appears inside the helicopter and takes the win from behind. When she was starting to wonder what happened, she sees TL jumping out with parachuting....

"Bye, hot MiaFire! Catch me if you can!"

Lycana

She carefully waits and watches for T.L. to land before running up to him, tying him up with the cloth of his own parachute and stealing the WIN before giving him a kiss on the cheek, "thanks, love!"
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

TheLegionary

Lycana, bastard!

* gets rid of the ropes and runs after Lycana, jumping onto her back, licking her neck and stealing the win while she is shivering*

* runs as fast as TL can*

Lycana

Slowly, gets back up, trembling. She takes a moment to calm down before getting into a golf cart and driving after T.L. She easily overcomes him and grabs the WIN as she speeds away yelling, "it's miiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnne"
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

TheLegionary

* gets upset and look at the moon * it is full which turns him into a werewolf*

* runs like the beast and jumps over the golf cart, causing it to fall to the other side * as Lycana drops the win, the wolf bites it and runs happily*

WOWOWOOWOWOWOWOOWOW!

Lycana

She lays in the grass for a moment, shocked before clapping in approval/amazement. Suddenly, the WIN flies back to her as she's the last to post. "Yay!" She giggles and holds the WIN close.

(I couldn't stop giggling when I read that!)

TheLegionary

* howls and runs towards Lycana, biting the win once more and running faster than before *

* wonders whether he is gaining points through humour with the sexy girl *

Lycana

Yes, yes he is. Looks around frantically before picking up a violin and plays, soothing the beast until he drops the WIN allowing her to grab it and go.

TheLegionary

* turns into a man again and rushes naked after Lycana * when she sees the big, good boy (and his ....), she is sooooooooo surprised that her jaw falls, allowing him to grab the win without any effort * No running this time *

(now you made me laugh!)

Lycana

(Curtsies, "thank you, thank you. You're all too kind.")

She gaps at him amazed before running after him. She tackles him like a linebacker, despite being much smaller than him, and knocks him to the ground, sitting on his chest to hold him there while she takes the WIN back.

MzNurse

*quietly pick up my win while Legionary and Lycana are playing....werewolf.... and strolls off*  It's MINE...

TheLegionary

* goes to the hospital where the sexy nurse works, seduces her and steals the win *

MzNurse

*sedates the Legionary him to the vet to get tutored* It's MY win, dammit....

Grainne

*having hid around the corner Eithne sneaks up behind the two just as Nurse has the WIN in her hands...mine!*

MzNurse

*kisses Eithne* ...don't think so, M'Lady....

Grainne

*I gasp a bit then smile, wink, grab the WIN back and run*

MzNurse

Quote from: Eithne on April 15, 2012, 07:54:51 PM
*I gasp a bit then smile, wink, grab the WIN back and run*

*ties Eithne to the nearest bed with IV tubing and surgical tape and gently strokes her cheek* Nope. It's mine!