:( being a meister is pretty bad ass.... :P

Baalborn87

Quote from: SweetRevenge on April 11, 2013, 12:23:14 AM
Name: Rowan Drasiel
Nickname Row
Race: Human
Class: Meister
Appearance:
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc370/Sage226/imagescoloured_zps1102bff2.jpg

With these clothes:
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc370/Sage226/1251884240377-558210blueeye_zps80139ed2.jpg

Personality: Somewhat of an airhead, Rowan is easily distracted. He doesn't like to have to sit around and do nothing, and will wander off if not watched. However simple-minded he might be, Rowan is smart and VERY fast on his feet. He;s usually underestimated, but he actually gives good advice if presented with a problem that he is of use to. He doesn't think before acting, but usually acts with good intention.
History: (will edit)
Weapon: Baalborn87-

Name: Himura Orrick
Nickname: Gunstrike
Class: Weapon (scythe/50cal scopeless rifle)
Appearance: Human:
                     Weapon:

Personality: Where Rowan is often rash and impulsive, Himura is cold and calculating. Often quiet and reserved and can get lost in his own thoughts. He can often come off as cruel but this is far from the truth. His experience at being a weapon has given him an insight into the mortality and the fleetingness of all things. This has shown him the beauty of all things and helped give him the ability to absorb detail with but a brief glance.
His personality though a polar opposite to Rowan only serves to complement each other.

Meister: Sweetrevenge

zenpai

well looks like well looks like i as going to have a Meister less team. its all good.
I heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Life seems harsh, and cruel. Says he feels all alone in threatening world. Doctor says: "Treatment is simple. The great clown - Pagliacci - is in town. Go see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. "But doctor..." he says "I am Pagliacci." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.

Rorschach's Journal. October 12th, 1985: Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."

Prosak

I can fill in as some ones Meister as well. ;D

Chasseybaby

*counts all the interests in the game* 16 people.... Wow big game.... Should we do a role call just to see whos in and what they are? *shrugs and smiles* really want this rp to be good ^^

apygoos

id say we could probably move the discussion to an OOC, the question is where to put it, NC exotic?

Chasseybaby

Probably exotic, unless there is something in this story your not tell us that would make it nc....

Prosak

Yep, exotic rp's. Although, 16 player's is an awesome amount. Lol, your luckyer then most bud. It may be a bit much, but I wish my interest check's had as much interest. But, it's just how thing's go. Interest is as fickle as ones muse.

zetzal

Why don't we just ask a moderator or whomever can create sub-forums to create this topic in possibly extreme big groups or whaever is the most apropreate topic area. In my experience on other sites of this nature it makes things a lot less complicated/clustered. Just a suggestion. Also if/when we move the discussion can someone please post a link.

apygoos

we need to get to 1k post first

Baalborn87

zetzal

1000!? Well at least I'll have plenty o time o tink out my sul resonance. Is it safe to assume that bumps don't count toward the post count?

apygoos

wooblia

I just want to know, is it ok for me to be a solo weapon?

apygoos

i personally am not being too picky. pairs work best, but if you wanna solo , i personally am not going to stop you.

Iblis121

Are you guys still looking for players?

apygoos

with the game /just/ getting started i say we still have room for a couple more rounds of posting. Well, at least until the first major plot device is set into motion.

Iblis121

Sweet ^^ So, is the game in need of more Meisters or more Demon Weapons?

apygoos

Iblis121

I'll get a character sheet made soon as I can.

EDIT: Finished. This okay?

Name: Jackson Dempsey Blum
Nickname: Jack, Dempsey
Class: Miester
Appearance: Jack Blum stands at 6' 4 and weighs 187lbs. Typically, he can be seen wearing a black Gakuran with the jacket wrapped around his waist, leaving him in a tank top.
Personality:  Generally, Jack is the type of person who never starts a fight but always finishes one. At a very young age, he'd established himself as a force to be reckoned with among his peers. This was long before Death City, before he was exposed to all that confusing talk of Meisters and Demon Weapons and Soul Wavelengths. A time when every fight he'd been in was just with another man and all he needed to rely on were his own two hands. He was born in a no-name town in Navada, and moved to Death City at a young age. He can't quite remember why his family relocated, but he never cared to ask. However, no matter where he went, one way or another the reputation of being some sort of tough guy always seemed to follow, usually by accident and almost always unwanted.

At one time, he was a rather aloof individual. Someone who wasn't motivated to do much and content with simply cruising through life. However, over time, as people began to test him and he became more in touch with his own Soul Wavelength, he began to grow into a much more passionate individual. While he maintained a small bit of that same aloof attitude throughout his years, minding his own business and keeping quiet for varying periods of time, he has also been known to be quite a loud and colorful individual, typically in the face of adversity and when being challenged at just about anything. Despite that, it's rare that a run in with Jack is an unpleasant one, and once he's made a friend, he'll go to great lengths for them.

Weapon: A wildly unpredictable from of Soul Menace. Looking for partners...

DarkNevaeh

Name: Francesca Tyson
Nickname: “Frankie”
Class: Autonomous Weapon (Steel Spiked-Armor)

Personality: The beat of the song.  It can move a person.  Can show one the intricacies of the world.  Francesca learned this at a very early age.  Music could change a person's whims, sway a crowd's passions, and can help the mending process of a broken heart.

Frankie learned these passions and channeled it.  She learned many different kinds of dance, at first by watching TV.  Mostly music videos, then dance shows and by 12, she was running around finding street dancers to watch and mimic. 

What Frankie did not know, was that she was part of a clan of armored weapons.  Her parents were killed early in a car crash and she lived with Foster Parents...that is until the DWMA found her. 

Since then, she leaned what she was and began to train.  Her dancing has given her agility, mobility and strength in her legs...which has given her an unconventional fighting style: capoeira.  The dancing allows her to use her legs in such a way that her kicks can be lethal...especially when she produces her spiked armor over her shoes and legs.

Frankie does not know what would happen if she she were to ever partner up with a Meister...none have ever caught her attention which has given way to rumors of her being a cold bitch and more into her dancing then anything else.  While only half of that is true, Frankie doesn't care.  She plans to become a Death Scythe, Meister or no Meister.  Some remember and mention the traitorous nature of autonomous weapons...something Frankie plans to prove is not true of everyone.

Meister: None

KnightNelson20

ladymikochan

Ooh this would be so fun. I love the series and would love to join in. Willing to play a female Miester..is there room for one more?
Do not suffer from insanity, enjoy every moment of it!

apygoos

ladymikochan

Super awesome!  Here's a character sheet!

Name: Mitsu Fukui
Class: Miester

Personality: Mitsu is a very shy and traditional girl.   Her normal pastimes include, both reading and writing poetry, tai-chi, music and dancing, of the traditional sort of course.  She does not make friends easily but once she does, she will be a loyal friend for life.  She is slow to anger and has been called submissive.  She is more than happy to do whatever she can to help others out and sometimes ends up getting taken advantage of.  She is by no means stupid and is actually quite clever.  Being too shy to give the first answer, but nearly always gives the correct answer when called upon in class.  While she is slow to anger, she is more than willing to fight when called upon to do so and if she sees innocents threatened she is most likely to lose her temper. 

Mitsu lost her parents when she was five, both succumbing to a strange illness that was overtaking the province where they lived.  Mitsu was the only survivor of the entire community after it was found she was immune to the disease.  She was taken in by her older brother Kami and was moved to Death City where he lived.  Kami was a music instructor with numerous friends at the academy and it did not take long before someone recognized Mitsu's potential as a Miester.

While Mitsu was a little nervous at taking on training, she hated letting anyone down and wanted to make her brother proud.  Her knack for Tai-Chi and other martial arts did lend a little ease to her weapon training and it was soon made clear that although she appeared weak, she had a very strong and innocent soul.  Her trust and belief in destiny have continued to lend her strength and her goal is to become the best she can and to help protect those in need.

Weapon: ....?  looking for a partner with a strong- personality, preference for a traditional polearm...open to suggestions. 
Do not suffer from insanity, enjoy every moment of it!