Smutty Pathfinder

Started by Jaded, August 21, 2014, 11:08:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VonDoom

Yay, and congratulations to everyone who got in as well! And to the rest ... well, I greatly enjoyed all characters I saw in this thread, so I'm sure there'll be plenty more awesome opportunities!

Incidentally, since people are posting their characters still I'll write this here:
Anyone want to group up at one of the locations?
Now this is the Law of the Jungle-
as old and as true as the sky;
And the Wolf that shall keep it may  prosper,
but the Wolf that shall break it must die.

-Rudyard Kipling, "The Law of the Jungle"
O&O

MiraMirror

I'm thinking Miyara will end up at the farm, since she's traveled from the desert, and she's a pretty Good character, all things considered.
On's and Offs -  Please read before asking for a story <3

Thorne

Hrrm. Nayet would either start at the village (merc looking for a job, goes to tavern. Beer, food, jobs, all in the same place), or the bridge.
Writer of horrors, artist of mayhem.

Currently available, frequently lurking.
Ons and Offs
Absences and Apologies
Ideas and inspirations: small groups

Chulanowa

Rada's the adventurous sort, and really, falling into a river is going to be the least of her worries in the world. So I'm going to have her be at the bridge.

VonDoom

Added IC On/Offs for Lenora. Check 'em out!

I'm thinking either Farm or Tavern for her. Farm would have her investigating the quest, tavern ... well, a respite before things get started, I suppose.

O&O

Crimson

Horray ^^ thank you.
I will post a completed character sheet when I get home in a few hours.

1651Leviathan

I think the bridge makes the most sense for Augusta.

Crimson

I'm leaning towards the bridge.

VonDoom

Um, Crimson, I hate to disappoint you, but  I don't think you're on the list.  :-\ Or are you just saying in case someone disappears before we begin?

O&O

Crimson

Oh, my bad >. <
I saw Thorne on the list.
that's a name I commonly use.
Forgot I used thistle as my name for this application.

Feel a bit s stupid now =P
thanks for letting me know before I started to post stuff in the other thread XD

VonDoom

Don't worry about it. Who knows, it's not uncommon for a player or two to drop early in big games, maybe you'll get your chance.  :-)

O&O

Zaer Darkwail

Yeah, even my +10 group game around half folks disappeared.

Kaliatas

Serri is definitely the direct approach type, so I'll have her at the bridge.

VonDoom

Actually, reading over things again, it's also either bridge or tavern for Lenora. Dunno why I thought the farm was more investigative, my character is neither altruistic nor survival skill focused.

I'm leaning more towards tavern, though, least the bridge gets too crowded and it'd be a shame if all three locations aren't covered.

O&O

Robyn Hood

For Lorelei, it would be the village, trying to make a little coin and lighten the hearts of its people ^_^ However if no one else is going to do that, it will be the bridge.

Since Lorelei is fresh out into the greater world, if anyone wants I would enjoy to be part of their backstory having met somewhere while she was travelling. Just let me know.

Kaliatas

Serri could have gotten to know Lorelei on the caravan she was traveling with. Serri has worked as a guard for caravans and plays some music herself, so they would have had lots of opportunities to get to know each other. Would that work for you?

Also I want to have Serri do a little bit of work within the village before she heads out towards the river. Myabe buy a horse or some other kind of mount. So if you still want to start in town you won't be the only one :)

Thorne

Nayet comes with a horse. *thinkety* ... *skritch* Y'know, I think I'll start her in the village, looking for work.
Looks like enough rough-and-tumble types out at the river, having one in the village is probably a good thing.

Ons and Offs
Absences and Apologies

Chulanowa

Quote from: Robyn Hood on August 25, 2014, 12:43:27 PM
For Lorelei, it would be the village, trying to make a little coin and lighten the hearts of its people ^_^ However if no one else is going to do that, it will be the bridge.

Since Lorelei is fresh out into the greater world, if anyone wants I would enjoy to be part of their backstory having met somewhere while she was travelling. Just let me know.

I think that Rada and Lorelei might had alot in common to go with - given that Undines are descended from water elementals and merfolk are... merfolk?

Robyn Hood

Quote from: Chulanowa on August 25, 2014, 03:23:24 PM
I think that Rada and Lorelei might had alot in common to go with - given that Undines are descended from water elementals and merfolk are... merfolk?

Very! But she is trying to hide her true nature but Lorelei would be absolutely stunned by her.

Quote from: Kaliatas on August 25, 2014, 01:49:25 PM
Serri could have gotten to know Lorelei on the caravan she was traveling with. Serri has worked as a guard for caravans and plays some music herself, so they would have had lots of opportunities to get to know each other. Would that work for you?

ThatOneShrroth and I were discussing that Miyara and Lorelei would already have been travelling together briefly, although he prefers starting at the farm. However, being a bard and all I think I should probably still start in the village. So I'm thinking that would work better, with Serri and I having met as Lorelei would very possibly be earning her passage via performing for caravans.

Jaded

I am looking for 2-3 players to join an existing cast, please see the first post for additional information. 

Hexed

Hmm. Sounds fun, so I'd be willing to give it a shot.

As a quick concept I'm thinking some sort of changeling witch Winter witch archetype most likely. A younger witch from the northern lands out seeking... something down amongst the hotter parts of the world.

Re Z L

I'm interested too...just curious who/what all do you already have in the group so far?
A&A

rikka

Interested.  Character concept draft: half-elf swashbuckler.
Whatever the outcome, it's on you.

Ons/Offs

rikka

Name: Arathaea
Race: Half-elf
Class: Swashbuckler (Mysterious Avenger)

Backstory: Arathaea is the product of a union between a human knight and an elven druid.  Unable or unwilling, Arathaea’s mother left her in the care of her human father.  She grew up learning the ways of human society and of the ideals her father follows as a knight.  Her desire to help others, especially those who are the weak, the helpless, the powerless, prompted her desire to join the knighthood just like her sire. But even with that, she found out that those who espouse law, order, and fairness are not immune to corruption and acts of oppression.  She wanted to do something about it, and her answer: to become a mask avenger to protect those oppressed and to bring to justice, with her blade if must, those who do wrong.  Her escapades garnered her some successes as well as the ire of some foes she cross paths with, and soon she was called to be: the Knight Princess Avenger!

But Arathaea’s life as a masked vigilante was soon to come to an end when her father had her set for an arranged marriage to a noble, and what is worse this noble is one that the half-elf was looking into for suspected illegal activities, primarily among them: human trafficking.  She tried persuading her father to call off the arranged marriage but he was stubborn and insistent, saying he was seeing to the happiness of her daughter.  For Arathaea, the only way out of this was to bring forth concrete evidence of the noble’s crime, and so she set forth for her would be husband’s estate to find incriminating clues.  Unfortunates for Knight Princess Avenger, the noble was expecting her and worse he knew of her secret identity.  In order for her secret to remain, and preserve the honor of her father’s household, Arathaea must unconditionally agree to be his wife and to be subjected to his every whim.  The half-elf would not have it, and manage to barely escape from the noble’s clutches.  But she could never return back home, fearing the consequences should the noble make good his threat of exposing her and bringing shame to her father.  She had to flee, to let things cool down.  Hoping to one day return and salvage things with her sire, and to bring down the sword justice to that despicable noble.

Extreme Content:   No to scat, excessive gore, forced or unnatural impregnation
Preference: Bondage, pretty much any NC scenario, light torture (whipping, stretching on the rack without dismembering, etc.) that does not mar the character’s beauty.
Whatever the outcome, it's on you.

Ons/Offs

Thorne

Quote from: Re Z L on March 19, 2015, 06:39:26 PM
I'm interested too...just curious who/what all do you already have in the group so far?

*makes sure Current Player badge is showing clearly*

Last I looked, we were a fighter (unbreakable), a monk (Zen archer?) and an Elan tactician of some kind. Lots of hit, not much subtle, iirc.

Ons and Offs
Absences and Apologies