News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Kunoichi vs. Mahou Shojo Rival Schools!

Started by Inerrant Lust, December 23, 2016, 08:16:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inerrant Lust

I am running either this game OR this other one (Curse of the Futanari Schoolgirl)... but probably not both. I'll go with whichever one appears to have more support or seems like it'll work out better. I mean, if we get some fantastic characters and writers for both, well, MAYBE I'll consider running both. Anyways!

In the near future, there exist two high schools in Japan with rather... peculiar traditions. Hidden from the world, these schools have secretly been training warriors to fight demons. The Sarutobi National Academy appears like any other high school from the outside. It has a proactive student body, participating in a variety of clubs and sporting events. These clubs are actually different training regimens for schools of ninjutsu, training the next generation of shinobi to (primarily) fight demons.

The other school, the Usagi School for Gifted Youth, used to be called the Usagi School for Gifted Girls until it was made co-ed just a few years ago. Here, young girls (and a few boys) are given their first magic trinkets, a wand or a bangle or whatever it is... to act as a conduit for their transformation into a magical girl... or boy! They're trained in the afterschool clubs to fight demons at night, for love and justice!

However, these two schools are rivals. Not only in regional sports events but also in their mission: to defeat demons. Many times students from both schools have crossed paths at night and too often have they ended up dealing with the occasional evil ninja or witch-girls that have defected from the path of purity and love and chosen to serve the demons...

Oh, and there's at least a dozen other schools in Japan secretly training their student body to be warriors of light as well. There's the Keion Music School, the Saitama Training Academy, Kuroko Athletes' University, the USJF Military Academy (For American military brats) and the Kyojin Boarding School... among many others.

This is a sample sheet but, admittedly, it's kind of half-assed. I just want to give you a launchpad for your own ideas, though I might flesh out this character later... For the purposes of advancing the plot, I may have to take on a role of a teacher at one or both schools. Or something like the class president that secretly has more authority than any of the school faculty.

Name Kim Kamitora
Cup Size: 34B (Probably WAY off, based on that picture. <_<)

Hobbies: Sports, Eating, Invading Personal Space
School/Year: Sarutobi National Academy, 2nd Year
Club: Volleyball

Special Abilities: Transformation/Disguise?

Physical Description: Short and (relatively) flat-chested but baby got back.
Biography: Spunky, keet-y, tomboyish, you know the drill.

Character Goals: Fight... tentacle demons?

Broken

I'll go ahead and put down my interest On this.

TheFourthShade

pdragon

What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread

Inerrant Lust

I need character concepts and ideas, when you have the time. It doesn't help me figure out which game to run unless I have some idea of the kind of characters I'm working with. ;)

Sessha

Okay this looks like it might be fun. I'll toss my hat in for this one.
Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

Broken

Appearance

Name
Yhorm 'The Glacier'
School
Sarutobi National High School 2nd Year
Abilities
Titan Strength
Yhorm possesses a lot of strength for a teenager. Able to hold aloft the legendary behemoth axe that weighs on average the same as a mini can.
Titan Hide
Yhorm can take a beating, he has been beaten by fellow classmates in a 'friendly' brawl.
Chilled Heart
Yhorm can withstand all ailments of cold, and can push back the intensity of flame with his presence, but not forever.
Power
the Beast of Jormunger
Yhorm is a Ice wielder. Forming it out of nothing, and using it in his brutish magic style. Using his great axe to attack, he slams his axe down and creatures spires of ice upon impact. Or if he needs to step up his game, he can create ice spikes, giant balls of slid ice, walls, and in great rage or desperation he wilL leap high into the air, creating a field of ice, then slam his axe Dow. To cause a massive earth shattering ice implosion.
Power Attire
To transform he raises his hand outward, and from a pool of ice an axe shaft appears from the ground, grabbing it, he then adorns the ceremonial Ice Giant Garb with Samurai esk armor, a mantle of Dragon fur as a headpiece, and wields a legendary axe from a unknown hero.
Hobbies/Clubs
Weight lifting club.
History
Yhorm was born in a town in a clan that lives in the high north. Snow and mountains were his childhood home. He quickly grew to show that he needed training in the ways of the ninja as he began showing the marks of a powerful warrior. Strength, endurance and massive resistance to cold and flame. Sarutobi high became his home. He quickly became a notoriously strong student. Even the hazing process was short lived due to the amount of raw power that Ynorm exerted. It was during his first year that Yhorm found this his powers derived from the Harshness of Ice. Which earned him the name as 'The Glacier'. Due to the ice, and his massive power. Currently, Yhorm is a Guardian over a specific individual at he school, one that may not need his protection, but people certainely do not want to test Yhorms patience.

Ambition
To Create a Kingdom Of Ice with followers at his side.
[/quote]

pdragon

Name Miyami Nakamura
Cup Size: DD

Hobbies: Tabletop war games, military history
School/Year: Usagi School for Gifted Youth, 2nd year
Club: Survival Game Club

Transformation: Her transformation item is her eyepatch. Miyami presses the skull symbol on her eye patch, causing her clothes to violently explode off of her, temporarily leaving her naked and exposed. The scraps of clothing will then glow a dazzling white and merge back together around her body, reshaping themselves into her magical girl uniform, the glow fading away to reveal the completed transformation. When she reverts back to normal her uniform will glow and shift back into whatever clothing she was wearing prior to the transformation, with far less theatrics than the initial transformation.
Special Abilities:
Stolen Blade: wields a stylized katana she took from a kunochi from Sarutobi National High School about a year ago, incorporating it into her fighting style.

Ammomancer: Has the ability to summon magical fire arms at will, ranging from simple hand guns, to rifles, to heavy ordinance and howitzer cannons.

Dead Eye: Her right, usually concealed by an eye patch, is capable of absorbing and processing information at an insanely fast rate, sending her mind into over drive and allowing her to assess situations, analyze opponents, and make insane trajectory calculations within seconds. Cannot make use of her eye for much longer than a minute at a time due to the strain it puts on her nervous system.

Physical Description: 5'7, 138 lbs. Stoic in demeanor, stern of face, and stacked in figure.
Biography: Born to a family with a strong military history, Miyami grew up in a strict household, and was raised to be a soldier first, and a girl second. At first she was being considered for the USJF Military Academy, however when her level of natural magical power became evident she was instead recommended for Usagi's. She entered the school with a huge chip on her shoulder and a mean streak a mile wide. At first the other students would tease her for being a "try hard" or an "edge lord", thinking her naturally stern disposition merely an attempt to look cool. However that changed when she showed up to school one morning with a busted up face and an unfamiliar katana slung over her shoulder, reeking of blood, sweat, and angry sex. Ever since then all sorts of rumors have flown around as to what exactly happened, and the incident has earned her a reputation as one of the scarier girls in the school despite her relatively young age.

Character Goals: Have a harem of kunoichi slave girls...and save the world and stuff I guess.

Name Mia Angelo
Cup Size: E

Hobbies: Music, Swimming, Cooking
School/Year: Usagi School for Gifted Youth, 4th year
Club: Swim Team/water combat

Transformation: Her transformation items are her twin hair pins. To begin the transformation she touches the red jewels of her hair pins, and a giant bubble forms up around her, melting away her clothing as she's pulled in, leaving her naked and floating inside the massive bubble. Tinier bubbles will float up inside the bubble and pop against her skin, causing a piece of her magical girl uniform to manifest around the respective body part they come into contact with. Once her uniform is fully formed the giant bubble will pop as well, causing the air around her to shimmer and sparkle as she strikes a triumphant pose. When she reverts back to her normal form her outfit will shimmer and ripple as if it was made of water, and then spontaneously pop, revealing her normal clothes on underneath.
Special Abilities: Bubble Magic
Bubble Up: Channels her energy to form magic bubbles around her. These bubbles are under her direct control and will move wherever she wants them to go. The standard go too is to make bubbles out of water, usually pulling it from the air around her, but she is capable of using any nearby liquid to create bubbles. The number of bubbles she can create at one time depend on the size of the bubbles made, from a single massive bubble, to hundreds of minuscule bubbles, creating a foam like substance. These magical bubbles are significantly more durable than their normal counter parts, capable of supporting several hundred pounds of weight and pressure without popping, however a sharp edge/point or particularly powerful attack can pop them.

Bubble Blast: Weaponizes her bubbles by causing them to explode. The type of explosion depends on the substance used to form it, like a blast of scalding hot steam for water bubbles, or a more traditional fiery explosion for a highly flammable substance like gasoline. The magnitude of the explosion also depends on the bubble's size, the bigger the bubble, the bigger the explosion.

Bubble Snatch: Causes a bubble to envelope and ensnare an object or person. The thing grabbed by the bubble must be smaller than the bubble itself, and a bubble currently holding something inside it cannot be detonated with Bubble Blast.

Bubble Shield: Focuses her energy into one of her bubbles to make it stronger and more durable, allowing her to use it as a makeshift shield. This shield can be continuously maintained against an attack so long as she keeps feeding her power into it, but this means keeping a shield up against a prolonged attack can quickly drain large portions of her energy.

Unlimited Bubble Works:  "I am the sheen of my bubble. Air is my body, and water is my blood. I have blown over a thousand bubbles, unknown to pops, nor known to floating. I have withstood pain to blow many bubbles. Yet, those hands will never scrub anything. So as I pray, unlimited bubble works"
Mia's ultimate technique. She forms a massive bubble dome around a large area, from which escape is impossible by normal means. Then hundreds upon hundreds of bubbles of varying sizes will form around the enclosed area, all of them at Mia's command. Mia will then swarm her enemies with a rain of exploding bubbles, intending to overwhelm them through the sheer number of attacks.

Physical Description: 5'10 150 lbs
Biography: A senior at Usagi's School for Gifted Youth. Mia tends to fit the role of the "cool senpai": down to earth, easy to talk to, nice to more or less everyone (within reason). She has a very lax, and laid back attitude that makes her easy to get along with, though sometimes gives off the impression that she doesn't take things seriously, or that she's someone to be underestimated. This isn't the case however, as she's actually near the top of her class when it comes to demon fighting, something that usually comes as a surprise to people not only because of her personality, but also her seemingly silly and weak power. These assumptions are quickly proven wrong by anyone who's seen her fight, Mia over the years having mastered her goofy ability and adapting it into a powerful and versatile move set. However despite her massive potential, Mia suffers somewhat from a lack of ambition. She doesn't have a tragic backstory, life long dream, or any sort of prophesied destiny driving her to become a magical girl. It just happens to be something she's good at that will hopefully pay the bills well enough that she can coast comfortably through life.

Character Goals: Pay her rent on time.
What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread

Snake

Name: Kana (Surname Redacted)
Cup Size: 35F

Hobbies: Training with her powers, Martial arts
School/Year: Sarutobi 2nd year
Club: Kendo, Archery (it helps her focus and calm the inner fire within and refocus it into something useful)
Special Abilities: Pyrokinesis, Psychokinesis (limited to levitation and flight), immunity to fire and disease (she can use her powers to literally burn away the foreign cells)

Physical Description: About 5'11" and 145lbs; Kana is fairly tall for a young woman with an athletic build of someone that would've been more at home at Sarutobi Academy.  Her hair is down to just above her tight ass and is a rose pink color but is combed out in a way to conceal her left eye.  She prefers to wear more ninja style clothing as it allows for flexibility and agility.  Currently her clothing is entirely secondhand and nothing in style; she gives 0 fucks. she also has a scar over her left eye and an eyepatch over it (she's blind in her left eye) and has a slimmer slice scar on her right cheek. 
Biography: Kana is withdrawn, blunt and tries to be disciplined, measured and in control. But is in fact very emotional and easy to agitate into anger; which is detrimental to her.  She was born in a family closely associated with Sarutobi but after certain events; she was assigned by her legal guardian to Sarutobi in the end, due to her powers.   Her family has historical ties to the academy and used to help fund activities and clubs within it; not so much anymore obviously.

Character Goals: Outwardly: she wants to be normal; she wants to have no powers. But she knows she can't get rid of them.  Inwardly: she wants to see the world burn.

Broken

So how many characters or players would make this set to go?

Inerrant Lust

Well, maybe 3-4 characters from each school? Plus two NPCs played by me just to help move things along if they bog down- a teacher or a class president...

I'll make a thread for each school, plus a combined thread for night-time demon subjugation missions! ...And sometimes, like in sporting events or rival schools attempting a hostile takeover... I'll just use whichever school the event actually place at.

Snake

Will this get any flavor of Taimanin Asagi on these missions? LIke the girls end up over their head and end up helpless against being ravished then just forgotten? :p

Relikai

Inerrant Lust

I have to see more character concepts and hear from you before I decide whether the central conflict of the game will be the demons or eachother, or perhaps something altogether. The two schools are only there as a sort of place to ground the players... other schools exist and might provide some plot themselves, and the alumni from these schools do go on to become powerful ninjas/witches/ect. in the world.

But yeah, rapey demons and tentacles are fair game for me as a GM if you'd like it as players, as are regular vanilla relationships or almost anything under the sun, if you're familiar with my O/Os.

Happy holidays!

Broken

I wouldn't mind if the demons and the school conflict were together, gives opportunity for both schools to put their differences aside (temporarily if mecessary) to combat a big threat. Also since there is most likely going to be character fights I think it's important to discuss with the owner of that character what outcomes you both would like. I've been in Roleplay a before where that was never communicated and we got the classic 'never lose child callback' when we would devolve into saying the attacks were ineffective or it just never ended because neither wanted to lose.

Also if anyone wants to make a school president at the Ninja school, my character can be your bodyguard or simply shadow you, but that's up to you all.

Snake

My character could be viewed as a traitor by the ninja school; her family has historical ties to it and all; but her powers put her into Usagi Though she isn't a magical girl type

Inerrant Lust

Honestly, the distinctions between ninja and magical girls can be considered superficial. Yeah, this game borrows a lot from the Senran Kagura series- so it may be entirely possible that the ninja need to do some sort of transformation themselves in order to unlock their magical abilities. For the magic girls, it's an amulet or a wand or something... while for the ninja, a scroll or a 'unsealing' spell or something...

What I had in mind is that the student body appear entirely normal from the outside, barring the usual anime eccentricities like girls with eyepatches and purple hair/ect.  ...but then they flip a switch and become super powered warriors at the drop of a hat. I also plan on this secret society being tremendously over-the-top but somehow completely unnoticed by the ordinary public... just to be silly. When the USJF Military Academy raided Sarutobi Academy for a prank, they brought M1 Abrams Tanks and fully automatic M4A1 carbines with ACOG scopes, suppressors, forehand grips, ect. ect. ect.

Despite the place becoming a warzone, it got about 10 seconds of airtime on the local news. That's the sort of silly game I'm thinking of. :P

Snake

Since Kana is pyrokinetic, couldn't she use her abilities without one? IF It's SK Like her transformation would be more a reflection of her mental state.  Maybe her transformation doens't have an outward change?

Any suggestions would help @_@

Inerrant Lust

I see a lot of characters that are a blend of the two schools, or have something in their backstory that involves the other one. While I did say they were probably functionally pretty similar (if not identical) ...I think it's important that there is an aesthetic and stylistic difference between the two.

Sarutobi probably has a reputation for its girls being sexy, while Usagi's are definitely considered cuter. A razor-sharp blade folded eight quadrillion times and embued with the spirit of an Oni is functionally the same as a wand that emits a beam of light capable of cutting steel... but the difference is in the aesthetic.

I didn't want to just rip off Senran Kagura directly and say they were all rival ninja schools, but if it seems like too many of the characters fit that mold as it is, I'll have to do that. To use pdragon as an example, Mia Angelo is a great magic girl but Miyami would fit better in Sarutobi. I mean, katana and all. ;) Plus, if Usagi had a Survival Game Club, it might have been a club that Miyami started. :P

And yes, like Kill la Kill, people start their own clubs all the time. In Japanese high school culture, joining a club is almost mandatory. I'm sure plenty of people in both schools just started their own clubs just to have more autonomy over how they develop their fighting styles. Some, like the Haruhi Suziyama types, just want to be the boss or want to hang out with their friends.

As an aside, most Japanese high schools only teach grades 10-12 or 1st through 3rd year, with students' aged 16-19. Also, according to wikipedia;

QuoteIn most schools, there are two types of extracurricular clubs:

sports clubs, like baseball, football, judo, kendo, track, tennis, swimming, softball, volleyball, and rugby;
culture clubs, like English, broadcasting, calligraphy, science, mathematics, and yearbook.

But as they are just pseudonyms for secret training dojos or magical girl wizardry classes, the actual names of the clubs have little bearing except as being vaguely related to the specialty of the warriors trained there.

Broken

I'm starting to feel a tad outnumbered with the girl/male ratio haha, was that a memo I had forgotten to see?

TheFourthShade

Well, it's called a kunoichi (girl ninja) vs mahou shoujo (magical girl) thing, though no where boys are expressly forbidden (and in one place they're expressly mentioned, so unless I'm missing something they're definitely fair game), so lasses are going to be more common than the lads.

Snake

Well I'm using SK as Kana's basis cuz she originates in an SK fic I wrote.

She could be Sarutobi easily though. I'm floudnering a little I admit.

would a futa char be acceptable?

Inerrant Lust

There are male students in both schools, yes, but they are a minority.

Coincidentally, most demons are male. Huh, it's like this universe is deliberately perverted. :P

Futa is acceptable. In fact, quite welcome from me. Can't speak for anyone else.

Also, I suppose if nobody is interested in the rival schools idea, we can make this story just about one school and its training of young girls (and some boys) to fight demons...

Snake

Well I had an idea of a futa girl that starts off bein corrupted and is sort of an antagonist XD Like she got captured by a tentacle monster or something and as it pumped her full of it's seed her good morality snaps.

Broken

I'll just go with the majority interest, but again I wouldn't mind rival schools along with a demon threat.