Dungeon of Wyrd (pathfinder, interest check)

Started by Ixy, September 29, 2017, 06:38:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ixy

I'm taking stock and shamelessly soliciting suggestions for a Pathfinder game set in a massive, sprawling, chaotically-designed dungeon inspired by the worlds of Robert Asprin, Craig Shaw Gardener, the"Fighting Fantasy" game books of the late 80's and early 90's, and the crazy, seedy mayhem we all know and love from E.

I don't wish to ruin the secrets or the immersion except to say that I want your character to have real flaws and history, to be able to survive a dungeon without obscenely OP broken combos, and there will be gore, sex a smattering of comedy, weird stuff with no fundamental physics explanation, homebrew rules made up on the fly, a smattering of creatures with perversions galore... And that's just the tip of the iceberg.

I don't make any story "DM Vs PCs in a battle of rules lawyering!". That said if your play style hampers the group I may find a fate for your pc that involves death pudding or owlbear snu-snu.  No NE, CE, party stealing, or inter-party combat (except with DM pre-approval).

Elements may include non-con in the sense of compulsion or assault but there will not be extensive rapity-rape scenes.  No anime avatars.  No anime rip-off characters either.  No futas, perhaps a hermaphroditic character is a one in a million chance but requires a good background.  No tentacles except on the bad guys. No goats no guns no boats no Lolis.

Players to be accepted: 3 to 4.  Level 5, epic fantasy point buy. Pick all non magic gear first up to 2k in cost total, and I'll assign magic stuff later.

Include your hopes for character development, a brief background, and what kind of kinky shit you'd like to see happen.  Don't.  Be.  Shy.

Applicants welcome immediately, this is not first-come, first-chosen!

Core races and featured races (limited)
Core classes and base classes (limited)

Chulanowa

So, just the races and classes from the core book? No archetypes or anything? I'm intrigued!

Tremerette

I'm interested, will see if I can come up with something suitable.

I get that the game will mostly take part in a dungeon however are you going with Gollarion as the setting? It impacts on character background and options.

Featured races include things like Aasimar, Undine etc but the Ixy said limited so I suspect it'd need a good pitch or will reduce your chances.

Core is all the classes in the Core Rulebook. Base classes means Alchemist, Magus, Cavalier, Ninja, Samurai, Gunslingers* are possible to pitch. Hybrid Classes like Swashbuckler and Warpriest are out. Occult classes like Kineticist and Mesmerist are out. Plenty of options left.

*I think Boltslinger Archetype would be the only Gunslinger viable since no guns are stated. There's plenty of campaigns where it's the only one GMs will allow.

Mister Ugly

would the unchained rogue and monk classes be allowed since they were designed to improve the original core classes?

MU
"You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else."
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits"
Albert Einstein

What makes the ugly feel pretty ...

Ixy

Thanks for the questions, and thanks Tremetette for the answers (which were spot on). By limited, I meant with special consideration only and potentially with modification.  And gunslingers, while flavorful, are not all that special for a primarily dungeon campaign. 

See d20pfsrd.com for classifications.  Templates and variants may be considered... Pm about those do we don't choke the thread. 

As for unchained-- certainly allowed.

SINless

I would love to put my hat in the ring for this one. Do you want me to post my application here, or by PM?

Ixy

General questions and character drafts are welcomed here OR in pm, whichever makes you more comfortable.  I would like to have completed drafts on the public thread with something indicating FINISHED at the top.  If you're more comfortable sharing a specific detail ONLY in pm, let me know.

Edit: and I missed a question.  Golarion deities and setting, with the initial point of contact being a merchant train in the deserts of Katapesh.  You can come up with your own reason for being there... You may have been hired as a guard for highly valuable goods or persons, or you may be overseeing the delivery of the spoils of your last adventure, or you were perhaps exploring the region and traveled among merchants for safety along the dangerous route... Or maybe you were stalking a particular quarry among that bunch, who knows?

SINless

Finished I think.

Esame

Hopes for character development:
Stat wise I'm hoping to keep advancing as oracle, or perhaps dip a few levels in tattoo sorcerer, both thematically as well as powerwise I feel that makes the most sense.
As for other development, I assume from the description that this will be a test of our characters' mettle and neither our honour nor our sanity are safe, so I expect my character to become more paranoid, less naieve over time, and perhaps she will grow to like the events over time.

Background.
Esame is unsure where, or exactly when she was born. The first thing she remembers is that she was a very young girl alone in the forest near Cassomir. She has no memories of how she got there or why. She must have been somewhere in her twenties as she hadn't started her womanly cycles or indeed begin to form any curves. She was found by an old human called Willem, who was a painter living in a little cottage outside of Cassomir. Willem took her home, and he in fact gave her the name Esame after his own daughter who'd died as a child. Willem cared for her, fed her and educated her. In exchange she was to help him with his work. She started out washing brushes, collecting ingredients for paints and preparing them. Later, as she grow, she was allowed to help him with the actual painting. Willem also asked her to model for his paintings often. It seemed that his paintings of the diminutive prepubescent gnome girl bathing in the pond, or picking flowers in the forest meadow sold really well, as Willem was able to buy her very fine foods, elegant sheer silk clothing, and many gifts. His painting lessons were very popular as well, as dozens of men from the nearby city used to come by for him to teach them to paint, and she was the ever present anatomical model.

As she grew older and reached puberty, Willem grew older and less able to finish his paintings. So it often happened that she ended up finishing portraits of herself in various positions. She also started making her own work. While her painting was of better than average quality, she became obsessed with the painting of skin, and as she developed with inking skin. By the time she reached what must they'd guessed was her 45th birthday, she was  the most popular tattoo artist in Cassomir, and men and women from all over the city flocked to their cabin. Sadly, a few months later Willem died, and his family claimed the cottage.

Out on her own, Esame wandered back into the forest, hoping against hope that she'd find a clue to her heritage. Instead she found a vision of the godess Shelyn. The godess told her that the past was a door best kept closed, and to focus on the future. There was a huge peril on the horizon. Esame was to travel to Katapesh to find great warriors who might be able to defeat the coming horror. Shelyn sent her on her way, and Esame traveled through dangerous lands, using her god given powers to fight the monsters she encountered along the way. Once in Katapesh she joined a trading caravan that was going in the way Shelyn was sending her.

Desired Kinks.
I'm open for anything, really anything goes (except maybe feces, not to hot on that) but a few that I'd really like to see: Multipenetration (by group or single creature), groups taking turns, and cumbaths are a possibility. But as said, I'll go with whatever you throw at me if picked.

ChaoticSky

Queries! (which then ran away with me and turned into some thoughts since your looking for suggestions)

Will we be interacting with other people much? Or will this be a 'always in the dungeon' kinda thing? Will we run into other people who have been down there longer than us? On the one hand; falling into a massive sprawling lewddungeon and trying to find out way out has lots of appeal (i assume this is what you were going for?) but on the other hand I would also like to put forth the idea of having the dungeon be more of a fixture. Uncovered by accident, the caravan sets up around the entrance to exploit the untold wonders within, sending in those able (like our PCs) or willing to plunder its depths, while the merchants and the like set up a small town around their discovery. This allows our characters to go in and out on a semiregular basis to offload our loot, interact with the wider world, hear stories and rumors about parts of the dungeon we have not visited yet, and see as the town expands and changes while we are inside. Etc.

If youve a taste for humiliation, i had a game once long ago along similar lines where there was a 'tally' of sorts regarding how well we did down below vs how often we got abused... characters who were more successful were well treated (ie heros) and offered all kinds of luxuries, eager bitches and respect by the people outside for their good work in making them all rich. While those who ran afoul or traps and monsters more often got much more degrading treatment, with people assuming they must like it, calling them sluts and/or offering more sexualized goods (like bikini armour, a room in a brothel- as a worker, etc) and generally not offering them much respect at all.

But thats just one idea, theres tons of other things... maybe politics from nearby cities start to get involved as they want to claim the ruins for themselves... you know, theres really tons possible uses for the basecamp town, if your interested in adding it. Makes the game more worldly and gives us more options for activities and plots besides merely pushing forth and trying to survive with our dignity intact.

Thoughts?

Ixy

Not trying to give too much away, but there will be social interaction and there will be bartering opportunities.  That said, they're won't be returns to a kingdom above unless you survive that long.  I'm not so much interested in making it a system based comparison of humiliations or victories so much as making this an expedition of ludicrous proportion with some very odd turns, alliances, enemies, occurrences, etc.  It won't be strictly one thing or the other; some horror elements will butt up against sexualised uber fantasy, and there will be plenty of classic traps alongside exploitation and humour.  The idea is to make it fun, exciting, and unpredictable without being silly... Hopefully so we can suspend our live of traditional DND where appropriate and have some naughty fun and keep a good adventure pace and progression as well.

PhantomPistoleer

Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Elven Sex Goddess

Lulu
Character sheet completed

Hopes for character development

Lulu is designed to be a fun quirky character.   What I like to see in her development.   Is to become a heroine.  Abate a heroine who has heroic deeds.  That are not just awe inspiring.   But come with a quirky mix of embarrassing, harrowing and down right just plain fun.    That in the end she is legendary heroine of folklore.    Yet there is that other side, about the wild escapades like those tentacles they ran into that one dungeon.  That leaves a gleam in her eyes.  As she fondly remembers at the hearth.   Finally to establish her own style path of martial prowess.  The way of the skyclad. 

Background

Lulu grew up a orphan near a monk monastery.   Where she would sneak in from a young age.  Watch the monks train, and from her hiding spot would mimic their actions.   Of course one old monk  had observed her and knew she sneak in and watch the monks train.   He would leave out food for her to take and eat.    As she grew older,  she became a young woman of physical prowess.  Such is representative in her skill set.   As does the lack of knowledge or trade skills other then her martial prowess.   

She is not sexual, in being seductive or such.   She rather test a boy in showing off her martial skill.  However, as mention she is a quirky young woman. An one of her quirks.  Is she has a hood robe she wears.  However she cannot stand to fight in her robe.  As she discards her robe to fight in more comfortable fashion which is butt ass naked.  Again she does this not in a sexual way, but to fight with more freedom.   She feels alive and well lethal with nothing between her and her foe.    This developed in conjunction with being a orphan of the streets.   Frustrated with having her already ragged tunics and such ruined by being ripped.   Which also made it easier for opponents to grab and control her.

In essence she is a tomboy mentality.  Competitive in her nature.   Yet she is not butch or masculine, she is definitely a young woman.   That is physically fit with a feminine charms.   She loves to challenge especially those in armor to martial contests.   Her favorite maneuver is to take down those armored turtle shells into a grapple and use such against them.   In testing of her martial prowess.   

Desired Kinks

Everything is a go,  except for water sports and other feces type play.   As for everything,  multiple penetration,  lesbian, non consensual.   Tentacles and such,  and even non con with bestiality like a horny dinosaur or such.

SINless

oooh, horny Dinosaur. I should have added that to mine as well.

Waldham

what is the universe for your dungeon ? Golarion ?

Ixy

It is based out of Golarion, yes.
A paladin would be very cool.
I hope to see interested character submissions by Wednesday night ET/Thursday morning, but let me know if you need more time.  Thanks!

Waldham

I suppose that the reason of our presence in the dungeon is a surprise.

PhantomPistoleer

Sir Pallam Rem
Character Sheet Completed

Hopes for character development

Sir Pallam is someone that struggles to be a good person.  He likes to drink, he likes to whore, and he likes to spend gold, but he also desperately wants to be a moral and religious person.  Sir Pallam is always willing to lend his blade to protect the innocent and to battle evil, but it's during the slow intervals between the former and the latter where Sir Pallam is at his weakest.

He is modest, and all he wants is to die in the service of his goddess.  But I personally want him to become a better man than he is.  More specifically, I would like for him to develop into a tactical thorn in the battlefield.  Statistically, I would like to make Sir Pallam stronger and more resilient.  I want him to pursue teamwork feats with other characters.  I want him to always keep his word to his adventuring company and always try to do his best by his friends.

Background

"I am a paladin for the lady of valor," Sir Pallam said.

"How did you become devoted to Iomedae, sire?" Gillem, Sir Pallam's new drinking buddy, asked.

"It just happened," Sir Pallam replied thoughtfully.  "It wasn't my plan, that's for sure, and I'm certain that our lady who is the light of the sword would have chosen a better supplicant.  But the wheels started turning one day when I was just a boy.  I hadn't counted ten winters when my old man was killed in the wars, and my mother, bless her soul, had died at childbirth.  I was with children in similar straits, camping in ruins and living off the land, when we were set upon by a horde of undead creatures.  I had never been so frightened.  They were so quick and powerful..."

"I had seen dead bodies before," he mused, "but I had never seen people die.  This little girl was the first to go.  We told her to run, but she was rooted to her spot.  The creatures grabbed her first, and tore her apart like she was nothing.  We couldn't help but watch.  It was so terrible."

"We were getting picked off one by one, with the slowest getting picked off first," he added after slaking his thirst with a drought of ale after talking so much.  "Though I was one of the fastest kids there, I was towards the back of the pack because I was holding a little boy in one hand and dragging his sister with the other.  Just when I started thinking about giving them up to save myself, this huge horse of a man jumped in front of me.  He was wielding a sword that was nearly as long as he was tall in his two hands and I thought he was going to cut us kids down.  Instead, he told us to run ahead to an abandoned siege tower and to wait.

"Then, this man charged towards the horde and started mowing them down with his hot blade.  His blows were so powerful that the walking corpses were bursting into clouds of blood when he hit them, which then rained down on us.  He fought the horde the entire night and halfway into the day.  But when I came upon him again, he was half-blind and half-dead, and still almost took my head from my neck.

"It turns out that he was a paladin of Iomedae," he said, churning his lips.  "He was dying and he knew it.  He made me swear up and down to take his sword and holy symbol to the Magnimarian temple of Iomedae, so that his brothers and sisters could continue to use his items in the service of his goddess.  I ended up selling his things the first opportunity I got.  But I felt mightily sorry for crossing an oath."

"Wait," Gillem said, laughing, "you sold it?  Ha!"

"Aye," Sir Pallam replied. 

"For how much?" Gillem asked.

"Ten gold pieces," Sir Pallam said with a smirk.  "I was naive.  I didn't know what things were worth.  I was fortunate, though.  The shopkeeper took pity on me because he gave me the sword back when I returned to get the paladin's things.  But there was no holy symbol.  He had already sold it.  Even to this day, I regret having sold that rusty old charm."

"So what happened then?" Gillem asked.

"I went to Magnimar," replied Sir Pallam.  "It took me two years to get there, but by the time I knocked on the front door of Iomedae's temple, I had learned to swing that sword.  I had to learn.  The road had been long and perilous after all."

"I know where this story goes," Gillem said, slamming his stein on the counter.  "You delivered the blade, and then swore an oath then and there that you'd become a paladin of Iomedae.  The blade you delivered is now your blade.  You carry his weapon in his stead."

"Actually..." Sir Pallam said, scratching under his chin to draw the pause out, "no.  It turns out that though the man that saved me had once been a paladin of Iomedae, he had been ex-communicated for collecting the heads of his foes on the battlefield.  The temple's guardians smelted his blade in the furnace.  I wouldn't have been able to handle that blade competently anyways.  It was almost seven feet in length.  But I did swear to enter into Iomedae's service right then and there.  It wasn't because I wanted to take the paladin's place...  I just did not want to get back on the road without a sword."

Desired Kinks

I like group sex, exhibitionism, public sex, adultery, and prostitution.  I am open to M/F, M/M, and M/F pegging.  I am not into bestiality, but I can play in a game where it happens.  However, I am okay with sex with sentient monsters.  I like it when chaotic female characters lead my lawful good character astray.  I love sexy evil females who must have their way with my non-consenting paladin.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Chulanowa

Gonna have a rogue (what a surprise) up for this hopefully later this evening!

Ixy

I love what I've seen so far.  Reminder: would like to see the drafts by tomorrow night/Thursday morning ISH.  Thanks all!

ShinigamiWolf

Alright this seems fun and I feel like I can round out the party a bit.

Forgive me for the race, I am more than willing to lose the Spell Resistance and treat this as more of a normal Elf (Just with slightly different bonuses),

Bardic Crunch

Jynn T'Soryn
Drow bard (animal speaker, arcane healer) 5 (Pathfinder Player Companion: Faiths & Philosophies, Pathfinder RPG Bestiary 114, Pathfinder RPG Ultimate Magic 25)
CG Medium humanoid (elf)
Init +3; Senses low-light vision; Perception +7
--------------------
Defense
--------------------
AC 17, touch 13, flat-footed 14 (+4 armor, +3 Dex)
hp 28 (5d8)
Fort +1, Ref +7, Will +3; +2 vs. enchantments
Immune sleep; SR 11
--------------------
Offense
--------------------
Speed 30 ft.
Melee mwk ironwood scorpion whip +6 (1d4+2)
Ranged paueliel composite shortbow +7 (1d6+2/×3)
Space 5 ft.; Reach 5 ft. (10 ft. with masterwork ironwood scorpion whip)
Special Attacks bardic performance 16 rounds/day (countersong, distraction, inspire courage +2, soothing performance), channel positive energy 1/day (DC 16, 2d6)
Spell-Like Abilities (CL 5th; concentration +9)
   1/day—dancing lights, darkness, faerie fire
Bard (Animal Speaker, Arcane Healer) Spells Known (CL 5th; concentration +9)
   2nd (3/day)—cat's grace, hold person (DC 16), sonic scream[ACG] (DC 16), summon nature's ally II
   1st (5/day)—charm person (DC 15), chord of shards[UM] (DC 15), disguise self, summon nature's ally I, touch of gracelessness[APG] (DC 15)
   0 (at will)—detect magic, mage hand, open/close (DC 14), prestidigitation, read magic, spark[APG] (DC 14)
--------------------
Statistics
--------------------
Str 14, Dex 17, Con 11, Int 14, Wis 8, Cha 18
Base Atk +3; CMB +5; CMD 18
Feats Point-Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Selective Channeling
Traits jungle guide (sargava), spell intution
Skills Acrobatics +6, Appraise +6, Bluff +14, Climb +5, Diplomacy +12, Disguise +12, Handle Animal +9 (+13 regarding Feline, +13 regarding Ursine), Knowledge (arcana) +8, Knowledge (dungeoneering) +8 (+10 to navigate underground), Knowledge (local) +8, Knowledge (nature) +8, Knowledge (planes) +8, Perception +7, Sense Motive +7, Spellcraft +7, Stealth +10, Survival -1 (+1 to avoid becoming lost), Use Magic Device +12; Racial Modifiers +2 Bluff
Languages Common, Draconic, Elven, Undercommon
SQ animal friend, bardic knowledge +2, inspiring healing, nature's speaker, poison use, summon nature's ally, surface infiltrator[ARG]
Other Gear mwk chain shirt, arrows (40), mwk ironwood scorpion whip[UC], paueliel composite shortbow (+2 Str), beast whistle (feline), compass[APG], fishhook, fishing net, flask, flint and steel, masterwork backpack[APG], silver holy symbol of Calistra, snuffbox, bone[ACG], string or twine[APG], thread (50 ft.), waterskin (2), weapon cord[APG], tiger (combat-trained), artisan's outfit, beast-training kit, carnivore feed (per day), courtesan's kit, courtier's outfit, exotic pack saddle, furs, noble's outfit, small tent, 66 gp, 7 sp, 5 cp
--------------------
Special Abilities
--------------------
Animal Friend (Feline) +4 to Handle Animal vs. chosen kind, start as indifferent & won't attack.
Bard Channel Positive Energy 2d6 (1/day, DC 16) (Su) Positive energy heals the living and harms the undead; negative has the reverse effect.
Bardic Knowledge +2 (Ex) Add +2 to all knowledge skill checks.
Bardic Performance (standard action, 16 rounds/day) Your performances can create magical effects.
Drow Immunities - Sleep You are immune to magic sleep effects.
Inspiring Healing (8/day) (Sp) Spend 2 perform rds: Cast cure light wounds. Each target affected once/day.
Low-Light Vision See twice as far as a human in dim light, distinguishing color and detail.
Nature's Speaker Can speak with animals of selected kinds at will.
Point-Blank Shot +1 to attack and damage rolls with ranged weapons at up to 30 feet.
Poison Use (Ex) You do not risk poisoning yourself accidentally while poisoning a weapon.
Precise Shot You don't get -4 to hit when shooting or throwing into melee.
Selective Channeling Exclude targets from the area of your Channel Energy.
Spell Resistance (11) You have Spell Resistance.
Summon Nature's Ally Add summon spells to your bard spell list.
Surface Infiltrator Lose darkvision, but gain low-light vision and lose light blindness.

--------------------

Belladone the Fierce
Combat Trained Tiger
Large Animal
Init +6; Senses low-light vision, scent; Perception +8
--------------------
Defense
--------------------
AC 14, touch 11, flat-footed 12
hp 45 (6d8+18)
Fort +8, Ref +7, Will +3
--------------------
Offense
Melee 2 claws +10 (1d8+6 plus grab), bite +9 (2d6+6 plus grab)
Space 10 ft.; Reach 5 ft.
Special Attacks pounce, rake (2 claws +10, 1d8+6)
--------------------
Speed 40 ft.
--------------------
Statistics
--------------------
Str 23, Dex 15, Con 17, Int 2, Wis 12, Cha 6
Base Atk +4; CMB +11 (+15 grapple); CMD 23 (27 vs. trip)
Feats Improved Initiative, Skill Focus (Perception), Weapon Focus (claw)
Skills Acrobatics +10, Perception +8, Stealth +7 (+11 in areas of tall grass), Swim +11; Racial Modifiers +4 Acrobatics, +4 Stealth (+8 in tall grass)
Tricks Attack, Combat Riding, Come, Defend, Down, Guard, Heel
Languages Common
Other Gear artisan's outfit, beast-training kit, carnivore feed (per day) (20), courtesan's kit[ACG], courtier's outfit (2), exotic pack saddle, furs[APG], noble's outfit, small tent
--------------------
Special Abilities
--------------------

I'll be getting the rest up hopefully shortly, I'm working on it as we speak I just wanted to get the crunch up for a moment for yah.

ShinigamiWolf

Hopes for Character Development:
Jynn is perhaps a fairly selfish man, though he does have an issue with Slavery. Having once been a slave himself, he sees how wrong it actually is. Thanks to luck perhaps that a Matron of the Church of Calistra purchased him for his pretty face and athletic build.He ihad paid off his purchase ten fold at this point in his life and was given the right to live his own life.
Having chosen to travel, he has indulged his selfish desires to do as he pleased and pick up only what caught his eye or tickled his fancy.
All that said, it would be great to help mold him into a worthwhile person or even hero. Perhaps of slaves, perhaps just of even a place he could settle down and stop his wanderlust.
Background:
Once a proud warrior of the Drow Race, a botched surface raid resulted in the human tribe they thought would be easy pickings turned out to be a Shoanti Barbarian tribe and the lack of men wasn't because the warriors were out hunting and foraging but becuase the women were the ruthless ones and only took men as slaves and mates for a short while before killing them or selling them off.
Due to the exotic color of his skin, the combat training of his youth, the pretty face he had, and his soft skin, he was a prime catch and would sell well...after he used used and abused by the one who dropped him. By the time he was sold (At quite the high price of 900g), the woman was gravid with child. He wasn't the only slave of course so he wasn't even sure it was his but how could he care when he beaten by her when he wouldn't comply to her demands.
At the ripe age of a hundred and twenty, he was sold to the Madam of a small temple to Calistra (Most knew it as the local Brothel house, but truly it was indeed a temple of Calistra). He didn't stay long, for she was only there to stay long enough to train her replacement before moving to the main temple to recieve her promotion. She however chose to take Jynn as her 'man servant' for the trip, really though it was because she didn't want to lose a good earner to someone who didn't earn it yet.
Jynn stayed there for ten years, working under the Priestesses of Calistra, stealing secrets from pillowside and sometimes being used as breeding material for woman of money who trusted the political world of men to make for good matching. He had to admit, the lifestyle he got to live wasn't terrible and he even got to refuse a client from time to time if he had a good reason. But one day after his long stint there, he was called into a private room where the Madam who had bought him so long ago held a key in her hand. It was purely metaphoical in what the key truly meant as it didn't unlock a collar or anything of the sort. She simply told him tht she was his final client under her and that he would spend as long as it took to make her relinquish that key and set him free. He spent a week with the woman, locked in that room, giving in to the pleasures of the flesh and granting her every desire. Room service was brought, breaks were taken, sleep was often...but by the end of that long week both were exhausted and content with him leaving.
Thus began his long journey of self discorvery and giving into his every petty desire and whim, using what he had learned and tricking people where he could to continue funding his expedition of self discovery and self interest.

Kinky Shit?: Pretty much preferring no M on M and no bathroom stuff....but otherwise I think pretty much.

Other notes: I went ahead and adjusted one thing from the earlier build.

Crunch

Jynn T'Soryn
Male drow bard (animal speaker, arcane healer) 5 (Pathfinder Player Companion: Faiths & Philosophies, Pathfinder RPG Bestiary 114, Pathfinder RPG Ultimate Magic 25)
CG Medium humanoid (elf)
Init +3; Senses low-light vision; Perception +7
--------------------
Defense
--------------------
AC 17, touch 13, flat-footed 14 (+4 armor, +3 Dex)
hp 28 (5d8)
Fort +1, Ref +7, Will +3; +2 vs. enchantments
Immune sleep; SR 11
--------------------
Offense
--------------------
Speed 30 ft.
Melee mwk ironwood scorpion whip +6 (1d4+2)
Ranged paueliel composite shortbow +7 (1d6+2/×3)
Space 5 ft.; Reach 5 ft. (10 ft. with masterwork ironwood scorpion whip)
Special Attacks bardic performance 16 rounds/day (countersong, distraction, inspire courage +2, soothing performance), channel positive energy 3/day (DC 16, 2d6)
Spell-Like Abilities (CL 5th; concentration +9)
   1/day—dancing lights, darkness, faerie fire
Bard (Animal Speaker, Arcane Healer) Spells Known (CL 5th; concentration +9)
   2nd (3/day)—cat's grace, hold person (DC 16), sonic scream[ACG] (DC 16), summon nature's ally II
   1st (5/day)—charm person (DC 15), chord of shards[UM] (DC 15), disguise self, summon nature's ally I, touch of gracelessness[APG] (DC 15)
   0 (at will)—detect magic, mage hand, open/close (DC 14), prestidigitation, read magic, spark[APG] (DC 14)
--------------------
Statistics
--------------------
Str 14, Dex 17, Con 11, Int 14, Wis 8, Cha 18
Base Atk +3; CMB +5; CMD 18
Feats Extra Channel, Point-Blank Shot, Precise Shot
Traits jungle guide (sargava), spell intution
Skills Acrobatics +6, Appraise +6, Bluff +14, Climb +5, Diplomacy +12, Disguise +12, Handle Animal +9 (+13 regarding Feline, +13 regarding Ursine), Knowledge (arcana) +8, Knowledge (dungeoneering) +8 (+10 to navigate underground), Knowledge (local) +8, Knowledge (nature) +8, Knowledge (planes) +8, Perception +7, Sense Motive +7, Spellcraft +7, Stealth +10, Survival -1 (+1 to avoid becoming lost), Use Magic Device +12; Racial Modifiers +2 Bluff
Languages Common, Draconic, Elven, Undercommon
SQ animal friend, bardic knowledge +2, inspiring healing, nature's speaker, poison use, summon nature's ally, surface infiltrator[ARG]
Other Gear mwk chain shirt, arrows (40), mwk ironwood scorpion whip[UC], paueliel composite shortbow (+2 Str), beast whistle (feline), compass[APG], fishhook, fishing net, flask, flint and steel, masterwork backpack[APG], silver holy symbol of Calistra, snuffbox, bone[ACG], string or twine[APG], thread (50 ft.), waterskin (2), weapon cord[APG], tiger (combat-trained), artisan's outfit, beast-training kit, carnivore feed (per day), courtesan's kit, courtier's outfit, exotic pack saddle, furs, noble's outfit, small tent, 66 gp, 7 sp, 5 cp
--------------------
Special Abilities
--------------------
Animal Friend (Feline) +4 to Handle Animal vs. chosen kind, start as indifferent & won't attack.
Bard Channel Positive Energy 2d6 (3/day, DC 16) (Su) Positive energy heals the living and harms the undead; negative has the reverse effect.
Bardic Knowledge +2 (Ex) Add +2 to all knowledge skill checks.
Bardic Performance (standard action, 16 rounds/day) Your performances can create magical effects.
Drow Immunities - Sleep You are immune to magic sleep effects.
Inspiring Healing (8/day) (Sp) Spend 2 perform rds: Cast cure light wounds. Each target affected once/day.
Low-Light Vision See twice as far as a human in dim light, distinguishing color and detail.
Nature's Speaker Can speak with animals of selected kinds at will.
Point-Blank Shot +1 to attack and damage rolls with ranged weapons at up to 30 feet.
Poison Use (Ex) You do not risk poisoning yourself accidentally while poisoning a weapon.
Precise Shot You don't get -4 to hit when shooting or throwing into melee.
Spell Resistance (11) You have Spell Resistance.
Summon Nature's Ally Add summon spells to your bard spell list.
Surface Infiltrator Lose darkvision, but gain low-light vision and lose light blindness.

--------------------

Belladone the Fierce
Combat Trained Tiger
Large Animal
Init +6; Senses low-light vision, scent; Perception +8
--------------------
Defense
--------------------
AC 14, touch 11, flat-footed 12
hp 45 (6d8+18)
Fort +8, Ref +7, Will +3
--------------------
Offense
Melee 2 claws +10 (1d8+6 plus grab), bite +9 (2d6+6 plus grab)
Space 10 ft.; Reach 5 ft.
Special Attacks pounce, rake (2 claws +10, 1d8+6)
--------------------
Speed 40 ft.
--------------------
Statistics
--------------------
Str 23, Dex 15, Con 17, Int 2, Wis 12, Cha 6
Base Atk +4; CMB +11 (+15 grapple); CMD 23 (27 vs. trip)
Feats Improved Initiative, Skill Focus (Perception), Weapon Focus (claw)
Skills Acrobatics +10, Perception +8, Stealth +7 (+11 in areas of tall grass), Swim +11; Racial Modifiers +4 Acrobatics, +4 Stealth (+8 in tall grass)
Tricks Attack, Combat Riding, Come, Defend, Down, Guard, Heel
Languages Common
Other Gear artisan's outfit, beast-training kit, carnivore feed (per day) (20), courtesan's kit[ACG], courtier's outfit (2), exotic pack saddle, furs[APG], noble's outfit, small tent
--------------------
Special Abilities
--------------------

Chulanowa

Name: Melody Silkbush
Race: Halfling
Class: Un-Rogue 5
Sheet: https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1354673

Brief Background: Melody is a professional Professional. She's been a weaver, she's been a shipyard bookkeeper, she's been a llama jockey in Oppara, even. Whatever Mistress Kylisa needed, Melody was made to find time for it, or it would be the crop against her bottom, rather than the llama's. But the thing is, all of these were covers; Melody's first, and most professional role for Mistress Kylisa was that of a thief, and acquirer of things the vain noblewoman yearned for, from jewels and rare wines, to strapping young lads betrothed to "less deserving" noblewomen. Melody learned early on that failure was not an option; she would be beaten for the attempt, then beaten for the failure... and she made the mistake of claiming her mistress had put her up to it. Just once. Only once.

What the Mistress had not considered, in her greedy short-sightedness, was what woudl happen when her little Slip hand-servant became rebellious. It was a plan long in coming, that left Mistress Kylisa exposed as a debauched hoarder, and several of her favorite gems stowed in the purse of a halfling who was already on sail for Absalom. On the Island, Melody found that she could apply any of her myriad skills to earn a living legally, but the work was tedious, there was no thrill, no edge. Of course as home city of the Pathfinder's Guild, more exciting, lucrative work was just a letter of recommendation and a small silver fee away.

And so this is how she ended up being dragged along with a caravan through the deserts of Katapesh; her last adventuring party had gone sour and fell apart, leaving everyone broke, angry, and stranded. Well, except for melody, who still had one of the mistress' jewels to purchase passage out of the weird land of shell-headed merchant guards and hyenas that talk.

Character Development: Melody has developed a taste for history and the ancient empires of Golarion, particularly Ancient Osirion (where she hopes to end up after getting out of katapesh.) Magic fascinates her, and she's actually managed to get a grasp of a cantrip (And get a hold of a few wands.) She has a hard time connecting to others, especially after the falling-out of her last adventuring group. Melody also has a few bad habits that she needs to work on; she's greedy, doesn't really value "work", and is a little too cavalier about the dangers in adventuring. ("I haven't died yet!" might be her catch phrase.)

Shiny things from A Very Long Time Ago, advancing her meager grasp of Magic, learning to trust others over herself, are all goals she needs. Also a few traps or challenges that require some thinking more than poking, and have repercussions other than  just slowing a party down for a little while?

Kinks: Melody is pansexual; males and females and a gradient in between are fine for her, and race isn't really an obstacle. She likes size differences; not just larger partners, there was this one time with a pixie that just sort of left her wanting more, too - that said, men and women larger than herself are easier to find. She enjoys having her ass played with - Mistress Kylisa learned that spanking and the occasional pinky-pucker-poke were better rewards than punishment for Melody. Though she's never tried them, her time in katapesh has opened her eyes to the possibilities of intelligent beasts and beastlike people, with their, erm, exotic parts. Her time working a certain bar in katapesh has gotten her curious about the use of restraints in copulation as well. Oh. And she loves giving head, just a very slight oral fixation, to the point of always having a small bag of hard candy with her just to give her tongue something to do.

Re Z L

Sheet is finished

Name: Atsila Shimasa
Race: Human
Class: Magus (Staff Magus and Hexcrafter) 5
Sheet: https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1355733

Brief Background:  A foundling adopted by the Tamiir-Quah (The Wind Clan) of the Shoanti.  Always somewhat out of place she still managed to carve out a little niche in their community.  Given to the mysterious powers of the Arcane rather than some of the traditional magics that the shamans used, the staff-wielding woman learned to weave her magic with her martial skill along with the various magical hexes and curses that some of the more dedicated magic users had.

She learned as much as she could and began to become apparent to the other members of the clan that soon she would not be completely satisfied with her rather limited life within the clan.  While she never truly felt a deep belonging to the clan, she was loyal and had friends and adopted family that she was not willing to leave behind.  After a time one of the clan elders spoke to her of her origin--unknown as it was--and that she should seek out the truth.  He recommended that she search out the mysteries of the world to understand them, as it best fit her nature, and settle the disquiet in her spirit.

Begrudgingly she eventually left and journeyed out into a world that was unfamiliar to her.  It didn't take long for that feeling of being lost to be overcome by the various things to go and see and do.  She took odd jobs here and there as she travelled, doing whatever caught her attention or would be offered to a Shoanti "barbarian".

Deciding, eventually, to journey south she wound up banded together with a trade caravan headed through the deserts of Katapesh.  She wasn't officially hired on as any kind of guard, but she offered some help to help pay her way along the trip as there was always safety in numbers, especially in foreign lands.

Character Development:  She is still uneducated about the world at large, despite her knowledge of various Arcane secrets and some of the dangerous beings lurking beneath the surface of the world.  Naive about the way normal societies work, all of her experiences having come from her tribal life with the Shoanti.  She is also headstrong and somewhat arrogant--looking down on "outsiders" for various minor slights.  She values knowledge of any kind, honor, and has a deep sense of what is right and wrong.  These things may cause conflict within the group but can be worked through over time as she eventually adjusts her attitude to better integrate with non-Shoanti cultures.

Kinks:  Bi-sexual, neither submissive nor dominant though she can show either traits to complement a specific lover if necessary.  Everyone is somewhat "exotic" to her, having lived rather sheltered until somewhat recently.  Despite sometimes feeling that different races might be "inferior" in a way, she still finds them infuriatingly attractive.  She has not had a chance to explore any distinctive kinks yet, though voyeurism and exhibitionism are both minor turn-ons for her right now.  Nothing is necessarily off the table except for the usual stuff--gore/bathroomplay/etc.
A&A

Terian

Hmm, might be willing to give this a shot.  Are Paizo class archetypes okay as long as they're for Core classes?

Pockets

Sent you a message Ixy and will build something up while I wait. But just wanted to make sure that there was something of note here.
08/02 - New A/A Update

Ixy

Thank you, everyone, for your interest.  At this point, I think for the sake of what I have in store AND for the sake of the party balance, I'd like to select the following player/character combinations:

SINless - Esame, Gnome Oracle, F
Phantom - Sir Pallam Rem, Human Paladin of Iomedae, M
Chulanowa - Melody Silkbush, Halfling UC Rogue, F
Re Z L - Alsila Shimasa - Human Magus, F

This is not because I didn't think the other two completed characters were awesome, but just for the sake of what I have in store.  I may opt to expand this game soon, and if that's the case I promise that those who expressed interest will be the first contacted.

In the meantime, bookmark the ooc thread and add your characters.  Thanks!