News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Naked in School

Started by Haibane, November 17, 2011, 06:21:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Haibane

M/F, M/M. F/F (and multiples of these combinations), possible non-con.

A few years ago a lady writer on the alt.sex.stories newsgroup wrote a piece about a girl forced to go naked in high school for the purposes of sexual awareness, sexual education and social and self-improvement, the idea being that a government program had been instigated under a so-called "Natural Sexuality Act" that required every high school student, picked by random lottery, to be completely naked in school and for all after school activities, for one week. The first story was followed by others and eight years later writers are still adding to the Naked in School universe of stories, some of them utopian in theme by which the enforced public nudity results in the students growing and gaining positive results from their experiences and some falling into a dystopian version of the universe where the nude students are little more than exploited and abused sex slaves, forced at the whim of teachers, dominant peers and government officials to suffer on display or as teaching aids for non-consensual sex, and even prostitution.

The NiS website:

http://www.asstr.org/~NIS-Admin/core.html

I want to run a group game based on this universe and whether it will head in a utopian or a dystopian direction will be up to the players. I have no pre-planned ideas about its ultimate direction.

Although the original story was set in the USA I am going to set this RP in contemporary Japan, specifically in a state high school in Tokyo. I'm doing this because a modern Japanese culture background is something I enjoy RPing against and because the idea of enforced nudity among Japanese school girls somehow seems deliciously appropriate.

All characters will therefore be Japanese high-schoolers aged 16, 17 or 18.

I will require a real photograph, not artwork please, to accompany any submitted character sheets.

All characters created for this game will be students. No-one is going to RP a teacher or official or parent or school worker such as cooks, cleaners or groundsmen. However all the teachers and officials and other adults we need will be NPCs and will be listed in a pool of characters that all players are expected to create and draw upon to help push the scenes and story forwards. This is a structure that's a little unusual in group RPs and so may or may not work. I have had several cases of school RPs where teacher characters were player-controlled that did not work however so I'm trying something different.

This means that all players need to be skilled writers able to pro-actively create and continue scenes, even if your character is alone. Other characters may join yours but need not and in this regard the game is more akin to a co-operative writing project rather than a true role-play because you may not end up playing a role in front of other player characters but may need to write a solo scene, complete with fleshed out NPCs. I am not seeking purely reactive writers, but pro-active ones. Please bear this in mind when declaring your interest in the RP.

All characters may be selected to go naked, or they may not, so please be aware of this if you are usually a dominant-only player. I need players to be comfortable in submissive or switching roles since if your character is selected to go naked then they will have to endure the advances and requests of other characters and will have little choice in submitting to their requests.

The game will begin in a fairly light manner and naturally given 16- 17- and 18-year olds will focus initially on heterosexual vanilla themes but at any time, F/F and M/M encounters are possible (and indeed encouraged) so I only want players who are comfortable with fully bisexual scenes and bisexual penetrative sex happening in the game.

========================================

OOC thread here for players with approved characters:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=124997.0

Bloody Rose

Haibane

Aemirys

Sounds fun!

I'm bisexual and submissive just for your records.
★  O/Os  ★  A/As  ★

TwilightGemini

I would also be interested in going through with this.

I myself can do bisexual and switch.
Apologies & Absences (Updated 8/7/15 - Outdated.)

Ons and Offs

I usually work six days a week, at least two of them being long shifts lasting at least ten hours. I always have a long shift on Thursdays and usually Fridays.

Isabelle

I would like to join. Im bi and like domination

Count me in :D

Bloody Rose

Bisexual and Submitting here I can play a male or female whatever it's needed

Visna

Definitely up for it.  :-)

Haibane

Great! That's 7 of us which is a nice number of characters if some of us play 2 each. I will need a day or so to think about a character sheet, and grab some pictures of the school but meanwhile please read this, it is most important that students participating in the Naked in School Program are fully cognizant with the Program rules.

Student Guide to the
Naked in School Program

Prepared by the Federal Office of Social Awareness

Greetings! Your Parents, Guardians, the Administration of your High School, and your Community in cooperation with the Naked in School Program under the authority of the Natural Sexuality Act have selected you for participation in the Program.

WELCOME!
The Program has been carefully designed to help you become more comfortable with your body and your sexuality, to treat others in natural balance as both individual people and sexual beings, to learn to harness your natural energies, and to behave more mature and morally conscious manner. By becoming more comfortable with your body and sexuality, your sexual tensions will be diminished. This is your opportunity for rapid personal growth.

Please familiarize yourself with the Rules of the Program found on the following pages. There will be no written exam; however, compliance with each of the rules is mandatory. Failure to comply will result in penalties as determined by your local Program officials.

Compulsory Nudity
For the duration of your time in The Program, you must remain naked in school.

That duration shall be from the start of school on the Monday on which your participation was selected, until the end of any school activity on the following Sunday. If your participation is deemed unsatisfactory due to absence (whether for illness or truancy), your participation will be extended in one week increments until satisfactorily completed.

This compulsory nudity will continue within the confines of the school during school hours, and shall include all school sponsored activities during or after normal school hours.

School sponsored activities shall include but are not limited to:
•   Sporting Events, whether as spectator or participant
•   Theatre Productions of the Drama Department
•   Dances
•   Concerts, Recitals, or Performances by the Music Department

No clothing other than shoes and socks (or stockings) is permitted at any time, nor shall any participant attempt to cover or hide any part of their body with their hands or arms, nor with books or book bags or other devices. Long hair arranged as concealment will be rearranged up on the first offense, but may be trimmed to prevent concealment should a subsequent offense occur. Participants who continue to attempt to conceal themselves with their hands may have their hands restrained.

Participants are required to stay in public areas of the school. Participants are permitted up to three (3) bathroom breaks per day, not to exceed five (5) minutes per break. During any breaks beyond this the participant will continue to be subject to Reasonable Requests. All bathroom use and all gym preparation (showering, removal of jewelry, shoes, et cetera for participation in physical education or athletic activities) shall be performed in the facilities provided for the opposite sex. If facilities have already been mixed in the school the participant is to remain accessible to the opposite sex were possible.

The Program does NOT expect participants to risk their health or safety. Appropriate safety equipment may be worn if required under certain circumstances, for example:
•   Lab Safety Aprons or Eye Protectors in shop or chemistry classes,
•   Athletic padding or helmets for contact sports,
•   Taping for stability, such as ankles,
•   Cups and jockstraps when required,
•   Back braces while lifting, including weights in gym,
•   Gloves of appropriate types for rope climbing or laboratory safety,
•   Menstrual pads or tampons.

Class Participation
Participants in The Program must be expected to assist teachers and instructors in the performance of their lesson plans. Participants shall cooperate with their teachers.

Because of the educational value of said assistance, Teachers and instructors may ask for participation and demonstration beyond that described under Reasonable Requests. Participants may not decline unless the request involves sexual intercourse, the insertion of a foreign object, or would result in physical harm or pose the danger of imminent physical harm to themselves or their classmates.

This requirement in no way conflicts with the participant's right to wear appropriate safety equipment as described in Compulsory Nudity. Teachers have been instructed to remain cognizant of the welfare of participants. If a participant feels that their health or safety, or that of their classmates is being jeopardized, it is not only their right but their responsibility to point out that jeopardy to the instructor.

Examples of activities which may require significant active involvement include, but are in no way limited to:
•   Posing for art, photography or cinema classes,
•   Serving as a live training aid for health, biology, physical education or sexual education classes,
•   Acting as a research subject for Sociology or Psychology classes.

Where the participant is involved in a school related extracurricular activity, as has been previously stated under Compulsory Nudity, the participant shall remain nude. In addition, the director, advisor, or instructor for that activity may request additional activities similar to those above. Activities which are subject to these rules include but are not limited to:
•   School newspaper journalists and photographers,
•   Yearbook photographer,
•   Chess Club, Debate Team, and all similar clubs,
•   Athletic Teams,
•   Band, Choir and Glee Club,
•   Cheerleaders, Boosters, and Mascots.

Reasonable Requests
Participants must comply with Reasonable Requests. Participants are to consider themselves on display for any student who expresses a desire to examine any aspect of the nude form, and cooperate in that examination, providing only that it does not interfere with class time without the express permission and supervision of the teacher or instructor of a class as described in Class Participation.

It is up to the individual Program participant to determine what is reasonable, given the following guidelines:
1.   A student is only required to comply during school hours on school grounds or while engaged in a school activity on or off campus. If a school activity runs to after school hours the student must still participate while 'present for' or 'part of' the activity.
2.   The Program Participant is the sole judge of the reasonability of any request that involves physical contact. Any attempts to coerce the participant into physical contact beyond what the participant finds reasonable will result in disciplinary action by the school administration in accordance with the judgement of local Program officials.
3.   Posing and other acts which entail no touching are always required to be agreed to if they will not interfere with other school activities.
4.   Participants are strongly encouraged to allow touching for the purposes of education and promoting a sexually aware environment. School administration may create incentives for students who do so at the judgement of local Program Officials.
5.   No student shall ever be required to insert a foreign object into any bodily orifice as a part of a Reasonable Request or Classroom Activity.
6.   No student is ever required to submit to oral sex or penetration with a sexual organ as a part of a Reasonable Request.
7.   No student is ever required to have their freedom of movement restricted as a part of a Reasonable Request.
8.   Students do not have to comply with a request while eating lunch or using the restroom. There is an exception to this if the student takes longer than half the lunch period to eat or longer than 5 minutes in the restroom (up to three times per day). Beyond those limits they must follow Reasonable Requests.

Participation in The Program shall not be construed by others as license to abuse the Participant. Attempted sexual assault will still be met with the full weight of criminal law.

Disagreement over what constitutes a reasonable request may be referred to the local Program officials. Participants are advised, however, that frivolous attempts to skirt the intent of the program may result detention (which is a school sponsored time) or in additional week(s) of participation.

Requesting Relief
While in no way dangerous or harmful in a medical sense, it is recognized that a long term priaptic (erect) condition can become quite painful, in both males and females. For this reason, the Teachers and Instructors have been advised that it shall be deemed a reasonable request on the part of participants to seek relief during the first five minutes of class time. The Teachers and Instructors have been further advised that this event may be abetted by other students or participants or the instructors themselves (if no student is willing), and should be integrated into the educational nature of the program.

Teachers may not force a Participant to take relief, but may, and are in fact encouraged to inquire if relief is desired or necessary.

Considerable leeway may be granted the Participant in the nature of the relief granted, provided that no coercion is involved and that all participants are willing. No student shall be singled out otherwise pressured to assist, however teachers may create general incentives to encourage assistants.

Selection and Volunteers
Students are selected at random for the Program with an attempt to maintain fairness. Selection is done in a manner that will ensure the greatest participation of the student body. Local laws may vary on this, but in the majority of districts the aim will be to ensure all nonexempt students complete one week before graduation.

Students may choose to volunteer for the Program at any time. If you desire to volunteer, please contact your school's administration. You can either be enrolled in the Program normally or complete the optional volunteer participant plan (if available in your prefecture). Optional volunteer participants must complete a full consecutive month of nudity and obtain the signatures of their teachers as supporting proof. Optional volunteers must follow all rules of the Program but may not request relief unless a local exception has been made. They may choose to quit at any time but doing so will discount their time as a volunteer. Upon completion of the month they are removed from the selection list.

Certain exempt students (such as in the case of a treaty or diplomatic issue) may not volunteer without first clearing their exemption.

Outreach
In keeping with the philosophy of the program, participants are strongly encouraged to continue their nudity, and hence, their exploration and expansion of personal limits, outside the compulsory time-bound and geographic boundaries discussed in the rules. To further that encouragement, a federal affirmative injunction under the authority of the Equal Protection Act and the Natural Sexuality Act has nullified the Indecent Exposure Laws for women and men under the age of 21.

No participant shall be refused service at any establishment for complying with the intent of The program. However some establishments may at their discretion require you to furnish and place a towel down anywhere you are seated. Merchants, Retailers anbd Businesses have been encouraged to support all aspects of the program in any way possible.

Participants are also strongly encouraged to find ways to extend the benefits of the program to others.

Nude individuals, including fellow students who choose a nude lifestyle, are not subject to the rules of the Program and should not be treated as such.

Exemptions
Local Program officials may make exemptions for students unable to participate in the Program. These exemptions will not be given lightly and will be limited to matters of health, impending relocation, excusable absence, diplomatic status, international treaty, prior participation, and matters to be determined by the national board.

Where possible an exemption will merely result in rescheduling to another date. Students who have previously completed participation may not be selected again against their will. Students who do not qualify for an exemption must complete their week in the Naked in School Program, once selected, in order to graduate.

If you believe you qualify for an exemption please bring it to the attention of your school's administration in order that the local Program officials may be contacted to review your case and make a decision.

Disciplinary Action
Failure to comply with the rules of the Program may result in disciplinary action. The exact penalties shall be determined by school administration in cooperation with local Program officials. Acceptable forms of punishment are as follows:
•   Detention may be used in keeping with normal school policy.
•   Corporal punishment may be delivered to the bare buttocks only.
•   Students may be 'drafted' into the Program for one day on a summary basis by teachers. School administration may extend this out to the full week.
•   If deemed necessary suspension and even expulsion may be used.
•   Criminal acts by or upon Program students will be dealt with by local law enforcement. Note that sex crimes by or committed upon participants will dealt with using the utmost severity under the new federal sentencing guidelines.

Legal Information

Prepared by the Federal Office Of Social Awareness under the guidance of the Natural Sexuality Act.
The Federal Office Of Social Awareness has been empowered by an affirmative injunction of the Supreme Court and releases its reports to the public in accordance with the Freedom of Information act.

TheManPerson

I'm definitely interested in this. I'm okay with submissive or dominant, it doesn't matter to me, and I'm fine with bi sex.

kingmaster1

I am deffinately interested, I can be either dominant or submissive. I'm fine with bi sexual things, but in the event of such I am better at dominant but I will be submissive if need be  ;D

Arlyn

Though I am fairly familiar with the setting, and the interest I may have, I'm not all that interested in a possible m/m scene happening.  Instead, I do hope you guys have a great time with this.

MelisaArtemis

I'm in, very much bisexual and submissive here :)

Haibane

Quote from: Arlyn on November 17, 2011, 09:32:24 PM
Though I am fairly familiar with the setting, and the interest I may have, I'm not all that interested in a possible m/m scene happening.  Instead, I do hope you guys have a great time with this.
Good to see you Arlyn, but I did say you need to be comfortable with homosexual acts happening IN THE GAME, not necessarily happening TO YOUR CHARACTER. We are all here to enjoy ourselves and all participation by players is consensual, so I am not going to insist or demand that players have their characters undergo homosexual acts if they are not comfortable with that.

Players who are happy with playing bisexual characters are preferred but players who play heterosexual characters will not in any way be excluded; we can arrange it so that those characters are only involved in heterosexual sex (though homosexual sex may be going on around them - something to bear in mind if even reading about it is an issue for you).

I hope that helps clarify.

Here is the character sheet, please submit your characters here and I will check them and offer suggested changes if needed. Once accepted I will post them up in the game's character sheet thread. At that point you are welcome to begin posting in the OOC thread, which I will also set up soon.

[float=left][img](Character image here, please use a real photograph, not artwork)[/img][/float]
[b]Player Name:[/b]
[b]Character Name:[/b] (please note, all characters are Japanese)
[b]Age:[/b] (please note, 1st year students are aged 16, 2nd years, 17 and seniors, 18)
[b]Statistics:[/b] (height, weight, B-W-H, etc)
[b]Sexual Preferences:[/b] (dominant/submissive, straight, bi, etc. This should also include any kinks.)
[b]Appearance:[/b] (Brief written description in addition to picture, any distinguishing marks)
[b]Personality:[/b] (How they act, quirks)
[b]Preference for being selected for The Program:[/b] Yes / No / No preference (delete as necessary)

Each player may submit two student characters. It will be useful if their preference for inclusion in the Program is different (one yes, one no, or both 'no preference'). This allows me to see who has a preference to be involved in which roles. Male players may play female characters and female players may play males. No restrictions will apply in that respect.

Depending on how many characters of different ages we get initially, we may run the game as a story involving up to three classes, one of 1st years, one of 2nd years and one of 3rd years. Bear in mind also that the game need not focus wholly on the experiences of the Program participants and those who interact with them. We can have normal high school friendships, romances and emnities building up as well. In fact I want to positively encourage that aspect of the game since if two students are in a romantic relationship and one or both are selected as Program Participants that's going to introduce some fun tensions and awkwardness and emotional upheaval - all of which I would like to see happening.

So relationships and romance are positively encouraged!

Bear in mind also that in Japan, younger people look up to their seniors with a great deal of respect in school, thus 1st year students who are Program Participants would be more likely to agree to have things done to them by 2nd and 3rd years... I want that social tension and fabric to be tangible as well, if it can be arranged.

Actual classwork will most likely not be covered unless its a sex-ed or biology class; the bulk of the game I hope will revolve around social interaction in the hallways, lunch areas, study areas, outside and at after school clubs, sports, etc.

Haibane

Thanks Knight.

I should have said that nude images ought to be put behind spoiler tags please.

Daisuki looks okay though its a little hard to see if he's Japanese, the image is quite small. Have you a bigger picture of the face? Raya looks Caucasian and because of the pose her picture gives nothing of her character away so that will need changing please. Because of site rules it's important that we don't imply persons aged as young as 16 have much sexual experience, if any, and Raya's profile seems to imply she has had quite a lot of sexual experience. Can you alter things please so that she's a more innocent character, and perhaps with fewer kinks as I think mid-age teens should have less developed sexualities. Please give Raya's vital statistics.

EDIT: Just a note about playing siblings. I have seen players play brother and sister before in group games and since their idea is the two might have an incestuous relationship, it is better if you can arrange with another player to play one of them, otherwise any incest scenes involve you RPing with yourself.

Bloody Rose

Player Name: Zarazel
Character Name: Miyuki Karuna
Statistics:  5'2"/ 110 pounds/ 32B-23-33
Sexual Preferences: Submissive, Bisexual. She likes to be treated roughly even if she says no. She is into humiliation a lot however she does not really know it. Likes being tied and dominated by somebody stronger. Due to her inexperience with sex, she does not know it however she is a very horny girl but that side has not been awakened yet.
Appearance: She always dressing with so much clothes that covers most of her body. She is often the target of bullies because how smart she is or how she dresses. She has a beautiful body underneath however she does not think too much of herself reason why she tends to hide it a lot.
Personality: She is your typical brains of the school, always getting straight A's and she is often seen with books up and down. She does not have a lot of friends however she is a very kind girl. She loves to help and likes to have fun if only she had a couple of friends to have fun with.
Preference for being selected for The Program: She would not like it but the faculty has been keeping a eye on her for some time. They have her in the program it is just a matter of time before they actually make her. They know she is ashamed of her body and they think she is the perfect candidate for the program.

Haibane

Quote from: KnightNelson20 on November 18, 2011, 11:14:40 AM
I edited it and changed/added pics. Let me know if you still need more done Id have no problem fixing any issues. What vitals do you speak of that you need me to add?? And I considered the incest thing so if anyone is up to adopting one of them id be happy to allow.
Thanks. Those pics are both of Caucasians. Can you use Japanese images please. Finding pics of Japanese school students is about the second easist thing on the web ;)

For girls statistics is B-W-H (bust-waist-hips) just to help get an idea of the body type.

Zarazel - Miyuki is approved.

TheManPerson

Player Name: TheManPerson
Character Name: Kamatari Hisamatsu
Statistics: She is 5'11" and weighs around 169 pounds. Her bust is around C-cup, I think. Her waist is 25" and her hip is 38".
Sexual Preferences: Switch, bi. She doesn't know about her kinks yet, but she likes rough sex and some toys. She also likes humiliation somewhat, and light bondage.
Appearance: She always wears her shark-tooth necklace and a blue wristband that says "Happy" in Japanese.
Personality: She is usually pretty nice, but Kamatari can get angry and fiery. She is shy, though, around people she doesn't know, and doesn't try to defend herself very often. She is very embarrassed with her body, though, and hates that she can't cover them up. Kamatari is nice to anyone and everyone whom she is acquainted to, and has never really tried to get on people's nerves, as she follows the saying, "Treat other as you would want to be treated." But, sometimes she can stray away with is, if angry enough.
Preference for being selected for The Program: Yes.

Player Name: TheManPerson
Character Name:   Hatsue Karamorita
Statistics: He stands at 5'11" and he weighs 178 lbs.
Sexual Preferences: Dominant and straight. He doesn't really have any kinks.
Appearance: He has a tattoo of a black tribal dragon going down his right arm, and a tattoo of a black tribal flame down the other. He's got a yin-yang symbol on his back.
Personality: Hatsue is an overall nice person, but he believes in male masculinity. He can be forceful in things he does, but not very often. He has a temper and is quick to defend himself whenever need be, and this often gets him in trouble. Getting in trouble doesn't bother him. He is tough all the time, and acts coolly. He is very charismatic, as well, and this has gotten him to third base pretty quickly.
Preference for being selected for The Program: Yes.

MelisaArtemis

Player Name: MelisaArtemis
Character Name: Aina Mizuki (Japanese style naming, last name at the front)
Statistics: 5' 1, 36B-24-33
Sexual Preferences: Submissive, Bi. She loves being naked all the time although so far, it is strictly in private or in secret such as by not wearing underwears. Secretly, she revels on the feeling of humiliation and being restrained but being a virgin, she have no knowledge of it.
Appearance: Straight blonde hair that she prefer to keep free from restrain, allowing them to fall freely down her back to just above her butt. Her body is slender and slim, she is not athletic but gives of the impression that she is fit. her arms and legs are slightly longer than normal, and being a pianist, her fingers are slender and slightly longer than normal too. The only abnormality in her body is that she never grow any pubic hair, therefore her pussy is completely exposed when she is naked.
Personality: Mizuki is generally shy and reserved around strangers but will open up greatly with those she trusts, she prefer to stay away from attention if it is possible and likes not to stand out too much. Although she is not a genius at any rate, she is above average is most of her studies, Music being her Best subject and PE being her worst.
Preference for being selected for The Program: Non-Consensual Yes
Short Biography: Mizuki was born in a family which while doesn't embrace nudism, they doesn't necessarily frown upon them. Therefore, neither of her parents ever complain regarding the fact that Mizuki prefers to stay naked when she is at home as long as there are no guest present. Although she is used to being naked all the time, Mizuki never once do the practice in public mostly because the society still largely look down on nudism. Therefore, when the program was introduced at the school, she is secretly excited about it but at the same time also wary of what might happen.

kingmaster1

Player name: kingmaster1
Character name: Yoshida tommoya
Statistics:  5'11
sexual preferences: dominant and submissive, bi. he loves being in control, and loves to tease girls. he has only had sex a few times but is confident in his abilities. He loves to spank and have sex with women in public.
Appearance: He often wears heavy jackets and weighted clothes to stay in shape, he will always have red shoes on
Personality: he is quite and only talks when he sees fit, he is very observant and will note anything that seems important. He constantly works out and is very strong. when he is aroused, he becomes rough and slow, he is a natural leader and loves taking charge.
Preference for being selected for the program: no preference

Arlyn

Oh.  My mistake there, I apologize for that, Haibane.  In that case (curse me and not reading carefully before I posted!), I think I'd like to give this a shot.  Of course, now I need to find a pic to use... I don't have many real-pics for my characters that I play as, normally.

Haibane

Isabelle - the game is set in Japan and the characters are fully Japanese. I can't accept Haruna Lincoln who appears fully Caucasian.

KingMaster1 - Yoshida Tommoya is accepted.

Melisa - "Artemis" isn't a Japanese name, so can you change that please. I'm a GM who does not like players forum usernames to be similar to their character names, I prefer to see a clear disassociation between player and character in that respect. Sorry. The image also does not look very Japanese, though its hard to tell. Have you a clearer one of her face?

ManPerson - Hatsue Karamorita is accepted though you will need to alter his height and weight. 6' 5" is EXTREMELY tall for a Japanese male, please make him under 6' which I'm going to consider the upper limit. Also at 125lbs he'd be as thin as a bean pole, so he'd need to be around 175lbs if he was heading towards 6' tall. Other than that, he's good. For Kamatari Hisamatsu I'm a little uncomfortable with the picture. She looks like she might be Thai and she certainly looks too old to be a high school student. Some of her measurements are a bit odd since you have mistyped her height. A 30" waist and 40" hips are big for a Japanese teenaged female, the picture is certainly not of a person with those measurements! Can you fix that and replace the image please.

Everyone - It would be easiest to search under Google images for "Japanese school girl" as there are many, many models on the net dressed that way and a fully clothed school uniform picture that clearly shows the face and gives a good idea of the personality of the character is preferable to nude models of older women. Also can I ask that everyone please plays a fully Japanese character, no mixed blood. I always find that too many of those creep into these kinds of games and I am concerned that its used is an excuse to not embrace the Japanese culture involved.

If you struggle with the culture of Japanese society this may not be the game for you. I would much rather play with a small group who know the subject rather than a big group that does not.

MelisaArtemis

There, fixed. Hope its better

Isabelle

Player Name: Isabelle
Character Name: Naomi Sato
Statistics: 5' 2, 34B-25-30
Sexual Preferences: She's a bi, even she like girls more than guys. She loves to tease and play. She like to be dominant but submissive will do good sometime
Appearance: long wavy reddish brown hair. She has small tattoo in her hips that says "Light" in Japanese
Personality: She's a flirt and teaser. Also friendly and never understand about personal space. She always smiling...
Preference for being selected for The Program: No preference

Isabelle

There! I delete the previous and changed it to others... Now it's fully Japanese .... :3