News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Lost Boys and Girls of Never Never Land.

Started by Prefect Mos, February 21, 2009, 08:27:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prefect Mos

I'm envisioning a group game revolving around Peter Pan, But with certain and definite twists.
Please feel free to flush out characters a lot more, I'm just creating some basics.

Wendy

Wendy Is A girl Just really starting her life, about to enter the real world and go off to college.  Her parents were always way overprotective, never allowing her to go out, and even rarely have friends over. She was sheltered to an extreme point, she saw hints of the outside world and wanted in no small way to become an active part of it. She particularly was intrigued by the small groups of punks that she would occasionally see and hear about.

She attend schools, good ones. Not exactly home schooled instead having attend a series courses mostly picked out by her parents and driven around by her Nanny, more on Nanny later.  Her twin little brothers, were in a similar situation,  also more on them later.  Her sheltering was still fairly good, her parents didn't really prepare her for the real world, instead prepared her what they thought she should know.  Her story will evolve her getting some real world experience to  apply her knowledge.

Nanny

Nanny wasn't too much older than Wendy honestly.  She was "hired" when Wendy turned 13, at the age of 16 . 21 now Nanny isn't the brightest girl, though she's sweet. She is almost like the family dog in her parents eyes. they pay her as little as possible and she lives with them and feeds them. She barley speaks,  she was very  abused as a child and isn't good with interacting with normal people.  This is Nanny's story of breaking free from the NEED to be so submissive.. either to be more free or to be a more... choice driven sub.

The Twins

A lot like Wendy , feel free to explore.

Peter Pan.

A grade A ultra Punk. Either a boy or a girl depending. Never grew up. Think Chaotic Good.  This will be the story of Peter starting to take responsibility.

The lost boys

All follow peter.. there inter changeable.. be creative!

Tinker Bell

Peters Main squeeze. A magical fairy with basic magical powers. can fly with wings instead of just happy thoughts. Is very polyamerous having a thing for Peter, and her fellow farries.

Other Fairies

Faries are sex crazed nymphs. Mostly in  a constant state of orgy in the trees. If you want to create a fairy, feel free.

Tiger Lily

An Indian princes, In love with Peter.. but wants him all to herself.

Other Indians

Feel free to create as you will.

Captain Hook
Female

Follows the law of the sea, hates peter with a sadistic passion. Is more dominatrix then Pirate captain.

Mr. Smee

Sexual dominiate of Ms. Hook but in all other asspects her subordinate.

Foxy

I would be interrested in doing Wendy.  I would love to play her discovering the world outside of the class room where people have to live.

thewhiterabbit

amazonmarie34

thewhiterabbit

I'll write up something for Tiger Lily instead if that's okay.

Prefect Mos

That it Is! ... were going to need some boys.. or im going to have to be playing a lot of NPC's !!!

CB

There are several characters I'd be interested in playing depending on what is needed or appropriate.

CAPTAIN HOOK

The sexually voracious and lethally perverse villainess who is obsessed with taking revenge on Peter for what s/he did to him. She has her way with her captives before having them sexually tortured to death (all allowing just enough time for a last second-rescue). Her trophy room wall is lined with severed and mounted cocks of the lost boys who have fallen into her clutches with the the empty centerpiece reserved for her future ultimate triumph: Peter Pan.

PETER PAN/PETA PAN

The boy or girl leader of the Lost Boys, their desire for unfettered sexual adventure is tempered only  by their instinctive desire to do good. Danger and a desire for adventure is all the motivation required. His or her larger than life sexuality clouding their judgment at critical moments. He/she, despite their sexual experience, know nothing of love...until Wendy comes into the story.

I'd also be up for playing others if these are taken or not considered an appropriate imagining of the characters

amazonmarie34

Hi all!

I'm willing to play a boy or boys if needed.  I'll even give up being Tink, even if my dreams will be crushed?

Prefect Mos

smiles... no need to be dream crushing at all... Were still early in the planning stages for this... just giving you girls a hint to ask your best boys if they want to play! I think CB has a good grasp on Peter pan.. and it should be relatively androgynous so i  think a girl playing a boy for it is a good idea, Marie you will be twink Rabbit Tiger Lily. And Foxy will be Wendy. We still need a few more characters, and were going to be starting in a few threads so that every one has is starting at the same time whenever we get a fuller cast.

amazonmarie34

Rabbit??  Who is Rabbit?  I mean, I always wanted to be a bunny, but ....

Whooo hoooo, I get to wear a minidress and flit around flirting...this will be COOOL

thewhiterabbit

Prefect Mos

Well Im going to give another couple of days to attract some boys, otherwise Ill start it with me being, Gulp... all the NPCs .

Foxy

I saw Rabbit and thought we might be switching to Alice in Wonderland.   :)

Prefect Mos

nono.. i think there already is an alice in wonderland game...