Interest check: Monster girl Boarding school? (Currently full.)

Started by Wolfy, February 19, 2012, 12:21:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kimera

Beginning to wonder if the pic I choose won't be a bit too difficult to play out...no arms...tail instead of legs...

Snake

Name: Sanosuke Inoue
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Ons: Large Breasts, Athletic/Strong girls, (attempted) impregnation
Offs: MxM, vore, Guro, Watersports, Scat, amputation of limbs
Appearance: <----
Anything special about them: Sanosuke is actually the spawn of a monster and a human and as such has higher than normal physical strength and endurance, not to mention an ungodly high sperm count.  He's resistant to enchatments and has the strength of will to resist harmful effects; (but a strong enough monster can still affect him he's not invincible just tough)
Weaknesses: Due to some fights in his past he has three large scars on his back that work oddly; if caressed gently in teh right way they cause intense physical arousal..or paralyzing agony. Due to this; he usually wears a special vest to cover them. 
Position: Student
Favorite Position: Missionary, doggystyle, "spider", reverse cowgirl, standing with femael bent over.

ShanaTheIV

Name: Tina Da-gaile
Sexuality: Lesbian
Ons: Generally open-minded
Offs: Humans (especially males), weaklings, god-modding (I promise I won't do it myself!)
Appearance
Anything special about them: Tina is one of the more 'popular' students. Some may praise her while other may fear her. She is generally bossy, aggressive and sometimes even cruel, but it's possible to get on her good side. She dislikes most, if not all humans (sometimes refer to them as "apes") because she feels they are generally weak and foolish. When she's angry, her eyes will glow red and two red strips will appear on both cheeks (you do not want to be around her when she's pissed). Tina's capable of making a load roar as well as shooting black fireballs out of her mouth. Tina also has her own personal "sidekick" (me and Visna talked about this through PM) that she secretly values dearly...
Weaknesses: Tina can be sometimes reckless and does not choose her battles will. She also hates the cold...
Favorite Position: Dominant leader

Iblis121

Oh..she is definitely not gonna like my character lol

Tulgey

We definitely need more female monsters to get this going.

ShanaTheIV

I'm willing to create more bisexual ones if I need too.

Rayve13

Someone ask for more monsters?

Name: Illexia
Sexuality: bisexual
Ons: anal sex (giving with tail and receiving), licking, watching masturbation,
Offs: toilet play, bleeding, killing, bondage of anything but the lightest sort
Appearance: Anything special about them: able to change between half snake and mostly humanoid forms
Weaknesses: Being cold-blooded, she reacts poorly to cold conditions, slowing down significantly. She also
Position: student
Favorite Position: 69, spooning, tail wrapped around standing partner (in naga form), missionary anal

Kimera

Can't deside which of these 3
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Tulgey

Kimera

Or I'll make her a shapeshifter, capable of assuming each of those 3 forms  ;D

Snake

Heh if you can play two chars I can put in a monster girl ^^

ShanaTheIV

I'm leaning towards #2.

lol, Desco from Disgega.

Kimera

Quote from: ShanaTheIV on February 28, 2012, 12:38:58 PM
I'm leaning towards #2.

lol, Desco from Disgega.

Not so familiar with the Disgaea series. Just saw the pic and thought beholder girl  :-)

Iblis121

I like 2, as well. But the idea of making her capable of assuming more than one form sounds cool, too. Because the first picture is deformed and vaguely creepy, and in a boarding school full of monsters, I'd expect some of them to actually inspire fear in one of us human guys.

Visna

Profile time! Rather basic. I'll flesh him out fully during the role play.

Name: Zach 'Icarus' Archer
Sexuality: Straight
Ons: Bondage, Weird Monsters, Anal, Teasing, Futa, Vore, Fun Stuff...
Offs: Scat, Extreme Death
Anything special about them: He worships monster girls to the extreme. He would die to make one happy, no matter her looks or personality.
Weaknesses: Love and obsession with monster girls.
Favorite Position: Any!

Niki315

https://elliquiy.com/elluiki/images/1/1c/Spic10.jpg

Name: Henrietta
Sexuality: Straight-ish
Ons: Multiple partners, oral, dominant partners
Offs: fecal play, watersports
Appearance: Cute blue slime girl that can alter her shape at will to fit the needs of her partners.  She can change colors at will, and in fact this is how she typically communicates, via flashing lights.  However, she can also mimic the sounds of others as well, answering questions in chirpy broken English.
Anything special about them: Henrietta is more of a mascot.  Not very bright, but cute, people love to play with her.  She is made of a liquid that is very resistant to temperature change, as such, she heats up and gets cold slowly, but otherwise remains at a constant temperature of 90-95 degrees Fahrenheit.  She can squeeze through anything that is not water tight and can absorb things her size or smaller.  She has an outer membrane that is slick and moist, but can change to an adhesive when trying to capture prey.  Her inner membrane (a small area outside her core) is a light acid, capable of digesting things slowly over long periods of time.  Though she doesn't technically need to eat very often to survive, she eats when she has the opportunity.  Any parts of her that are cut or separated can be reattached later and have limited capacity to move toward her center mass.
Weaknesses:  She has a limited capacity for critical thinking, having similar mental levels as a mouse.  She is also highly conductive, so electricity travels through her with less resistance than strands of copper.  While electricity transfers through her she becomes a "memristor" capable of storing information, and she will retain that information forever.  When electricity is taken away, the memristor state disappears, but becomes obvious again once when it is returned.
Position:  Student
Favorite Position: Any

Sharon

Iblis121

Well hey there xD Sure there is. Hop in. There are a metric fuck ton of guys, anyway.

ShanaTheIV

We're kinda in the need of monsters girls atm. If you can make another one, it'll be great.

Sharon

Sweet! I was plan on making a Monster girl anyways. lol. I will work on her in a moment.

Kimera

Name: Arami
Sexuality: Bisexual but male preference
Ons: Willing to try anything, soft vore (partially swallowing her partner in one of her mouth's)
Offs: fecal play, watersports
Anything special about them:
First form is her true form
The second is the one she usually uses during classes. In this form she approaches people that caught her eyes. Her eyes can produce various eye beams, but the one she uses most is a paralysing gaze. Stunned 'prey' is then easier to approach with her other forms.
Each of her forms is capable of levitating and hovering a few meters above the ground. She is also capable of breathing underwater.
Weaknesses: creepy, especially her third form, which tend to scare of potential partners
Favorite Position: Any, depends on her form

Moon Hound Hati

Name: Yuri Lowell

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Ons: Oral, Anal, Light/Mild Bondage, Flirting/Teasing, Spanking
Offs: Toilet Play, Vore, Death, Gore, Mutilation

Anything special about them: Treats monster(girls) normally, as if they were normal human girls     if they don't try to eat him, at least. Having grown up in a poor neighbourhood where monsters and humans live closer to oneanother than in other areas, half his childhood friends are monsters. As such there is no real difference for him between the races and judges people on their actions and not their appearance. He also knows how to handle himself in a fight after a neighbourhood quarrel degraded into a full on fight where some of his friends got injured. Feeling like he should be able to defend them next time, he took up teaching himself some fighting skills, having grown quite proficient with handling a (wooden) sword or baseball bat.
Weaknesses: Can be quite reckless when trying to defend his friends. Also has a weakness for girls giving him the big puppy dog eyes while asking him for a favor.

Favorite Position: Doggy, but he likes many others almost just as much
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

WendySlaveGirl

I'd like to play a monster girl if there is still time?

Iblis121

The more the merrier. We can use more girls :]