Lets get our cut! Sons of Anarchy interest check

Started by Primarch, January 11, 2012, 03:05:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Secretwriter

An added note; if it comes to the fact of needing more ladies, I can always make another character, a sweet butt. ^.^  I have no problem playing multiple characters.

Secret's Bio | Tanja's Bio

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

Primarch

Crash looks good. Something about the face claim makes me think he'd make a good late-stage Prospect. Someone who's gone 10/11 of the 12 months. If you want to make some reference to him joining the gang in his history it would be great.

Secretwriter

Name: Danica Strong [Not her real name. Danica Gibson]
Position In Club: SweetButt
Hometown: Miami

Appearance:

Vehicle of Choice: Doesn't have one yet, but will when she can afford it or someone is kind.
Skills: Mostly sexual, she's worked in some factories and fast food joints.
Day job: She's a SweetButt, so whatever she's needed to do, cleaning the club, being pimped out.

Personality:
A typical teenager, she became the envy and butt of female's jokes while gaining male attention for her rapidly growing chest.  It made her shy and while in school she wore very conservative clothing just to keep girls from making fun of her.  When she graduated high school she got angry and started wearing much skimpier things. She got over the being afraid to show her body and got tired of being called a whore just because her tits were big. She decided that if someone had a problem with her body that it was their problem.  Danica started to be pretty sexually active because of it, basing her worth on the attention that she was getting.  She can be pretty shy, but often acts outspoken to try to make friends because she doesn't know her worth.

Danica wants to find someone to eventually take her on as their Old Lady, but doesn't want to give up her freedom just yet. She enjoys being a sweetbutt. 

History:

Went with a boyfriend who loved bikes to Bike Week in Daytona but was taken from there by a lusty biker and forced into prostitution in their club, all of her pay going to the Mc that she was supposed to call home. Passed around from male to male without a choice in any of it, she didn't like the way that they treated her. While she did like the money that she was bringing in she didn't get any of it, but wanted a cut for herself.  Taken to bike week the next year, she ran away and made her way down to Miami on the back of another biker's ride. She offered him a 'ride' if he got her out of there, and having no gang association, he did… and so did she.

He dropped her off safely at a rest stop where she convinced a trucker to give her a ride south toward Miami. She had no clue where she was going, or where she would end up. She was both excited and terrified at the same time. A series of 'lifts' got her down to the swamps in Florida and she made her way home.

Back home in Miami, she tried to go home but never really felt right at home again. Her parents were great and supportive, but she couldn't stay there and abide by their rules. She started hanging out with some of the bikers at one of the local clubs and ended up being taken on the back of Leo's bike to another club, the main hang out. She spent some time with him and then he vouched for her skills and that he thought she'd be a good sweetbutt. She's relatively new and has only been there a couple of weeks, just starting out as a sweetbutt with the crew.

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

Xunzar

She could easily have ridden into the club on the back of Leo's bike. He went out to find some pussy one night and picked her up. After a night with her, he vouched that she could handle being a sweetbutt.
The list below is mostly up to date. To be honest, you can assume there is little that is a hard no.
A list of kinks

Secretwriter

Oh sweet! I like that! I'll add that in, Xunzar! *smooches*

Kendra

Quote from: Primarch on January 29, 2012, 02:32:28 PM
If all the women work in a bar were to work in the bar connected to the club, it might actually make it easier for the group as it gives a connection for people.

Does that mean Maguires bar is out and all females regardless work in a bar associated with the MC?

Primarch

Quote from: Kendra on January 30, 2012, 03:03:55 AM
Does that mean Maguires bar is out and all females regardless work in a bar associated with the MC?

Heavens no, I'm just saying its something some people might want to consider.

Kendra

sweet, just wanted to make sure ;)
will move over bio now

Primarch

PigPin

Did you see the changes on Crash on my original post?

Primarch

elone

Late to the party but here goes.

Name: Josh Hamilton (called Ghost)
Position In Club: Member
Hometown: Oakland, California

Appearance: Josh is older than most of the others but keeps in great shape. He is 6’1” and weighs 210 lbs. He has numerous tattoos and long hair and scruffy beard.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Vehicle of Choice: Custom old school chopper

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Skills: Josh is a skilled welder and does metal sculptures. Additionally he has an artistic streak and does some custom bike painting on the side.
Day job: Metal sculptor/welder, custom bike painter
Personality: Josh is usually pretty easy going but when angered is an opponent to be reckoned with. He is fiercely loyal to the club and its members. He learned early that the only people you can trust are your brothers and everyone else is an outsider who should be looked upon with suspicion. Being older, he wants the others to consult him and hopes his opinion and experiences are appreciated. He has always been a womanizer and no woman is safe with him.

History: Josh grew up on the mean streets of Oakland in a working class neighborhood. He learned early that his fists spoke louder than words. His father left the family when he was young and his mother supported them the best she could through waitressing and possibly a little hooking on the side. Josh had been in and out of trouble all his life and when he was 18 he was looking at serious time as an adult when a judge gave him a choice; prison or the army. He took the latter and did 3 years in the infantry and special forces. After getting out of the service he went back to the shipyards in Oakland and learned the welding trade.

In Oakland he had seen motorcycle clubs and built his first bike out of scrap wrecks. He often thought about joining a club but preferred to go it alone. He relocated to Florida after getting in a lot of scrapes with some gang members and felt it best to leave the state. After that experience he felt it best to join a club realizing it was better to be inside than out. Now he felt at home with his bothers in the club.
In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

Secretwriter

This is going to sound superficial, but... here goes.

The man in the photograph does not look about 45. He looks more like 65. I understand that a lot of time bikers are rode hard and hung up wet, and therefore age faster, but this is fantasy...  I have an interest in this as I play a sweet butt, and I am in a role where my character kind of has to do whatever she's told... I would have a problem having my character be intimate in any way with your character due to his physical appearance. >.< 

Can you make him look a bit younger, pretty please?

Lesleymoon and I place an offer to help you find a more desirable picture for him. ^.^

Primarch is approving the bios, but the text of it I have no problem with. I love the fact that he has an artistic streak and I greatly enjoy the reason that he relocated. I find it original and not self-important.  I like the bio quite a bit, it's just the visual example that you've provided that I can't approve.

elone

All right, since you may have to bed him sometime I guess we can come up with a more desirable man for you. I looked around a lot, but was trying to rush to get into this game since I just found it.

If you want to help locate someone, I am all for it. I do want him to have a beard, preferably grey or white.

The search for the right guy is on!!!

Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

Secretwriter

We're supposed to be starting the IC part tomorrow, we've settled on the Steel Calvary as a MC name. We're not moving quite yet so you're just in time! ^.^

It's hard to find an older and sexy looking male. Typically men with those appearances are seen as mentors in... well... my eyes. lol. In real life, he'd have a strong personality that we'd be able to feel around him but it's harder and the picture just doesn't carry that across.

That said... I'm on the look out. 

Lesleymoon suggested James Hetfield from Metallica.

Not the best pic, but...

There's also Paul Senior from OCC

There's always gonna be pics of him on bikes, which is a plus.

elone

I am looking as well. Would pass on Paul senior, he is such a jerk in RL, I could not be him.

Maybe just find a good looking older man if you want, skip the grey hair, keep the beard.

James Hetfield? Would you want to snuggle with that man. lol

How about Richard Branson?

Poetry
O/O's

Secretwriter

Well, not really wanna snuggle him but Sweetbutts aren't much better than cock warmers in most people's eyes. :P From what I understand at least, I could be wrong.

*returns to the search*  There's always Gerard Butler :P Article.

elone

Branson above post or Viggo Mortenson (lord of the rings) I like the Branson picture

Poetry
O/O's

Secretwriter

I vote Mortenson. :3

The other guy reminds me of someone I used to know. >.>

elone

How about this one of him, he is actually 43 or 44 yo. here

Poetry
O/O's

Xunzar

The list below is mostly up to date. To be honest, you can assume there is little that is a hard no.
A list of kinks

Secretwriter

*grins* That's pretty nice. ;D  I could handle that! *snickers* If you like him, I'm good with him, I don't think the other two ladies will have any problem with that. If so, Lesley will say so ^.^

Just gotta get Primarch's approval to move your bio over. :-)

elone

I am not too keen on the movie star aspect for a character picture, however if you all insist.

I would prefer the Branson picture, but I will leave it up to you, I am not that picky.

Someone make a final decision and let me know so I can change it.

You are right, the original picture was way to old for the description.

Poetry
O/O's

Xunzar

A list of kinks