What are you doing next?

Started by Beguile's Mistress, December 31, 2009, 08:23:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scribbles

Wonder if I should go for a Journalism course or a Photography course this year, or try the place that offers a combination of the two...
AA and OO
Current Games: Stretched Thin, Very Little Time

Butterflykiss

angeli

OMG I forgot about paying my bills!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want your love and I want your revenge
You and me I could write a bad romance

ONs & OFFs
Apologies & Absences [09.25.2014]

Talia

Discussing a topic/situation I'd rather not have to deal with.....
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

Paradox

(Just discovered this thread; interesting idea!)

Now that I'm finally finished with my final final, I'm going to head to campus to turn it in; then, I can relax and enjoy t--oh wait, summer classes start on Monday. Crap.

After turning it in, I'll probably take the girlfriend to the beach, assuming clouds don't ruin the sunbathing weather.

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Merry Gentry

“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Nitro

TheLovelyMaid

grdell

Going to the symphony to see Beethoven's 9th live!
"A million people can call the mountains a fiction, yet it need not trouble you as you stand atop them." ~XKCD

My Kinsey Scale rating: 4; and what that means in terms of my gender identity. My pronouns: he/him.

My Ons and Offs, current stories, story ideas, Apologies and Absences - Updated 28 Jan 2024.

Nitro

RP7466

Figure out how to prevent muffin batter from forming in exhaust ductwork at a premade baking mix plant
"It's my only politics... anti-wife. Any woman who devotes herself to making one man miserable instead of a lot of men happy don't get my vote"

John Wayne as Sam McCord

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: RP7466 on May 07, 2010, 04:40:58 PMFigure out how to prevent muffin batter from forming in exhaust ductwork at a premade baking mix plant

Sounds like moisture is being pulled out with the dust or condensation is building up in the ductwork.  Could you warm up the ductwork?  I'm just guessing; I don't know much about this stuff.

KCourtney

RP7466

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on May 07, 2010, 05:19:39 PM
Sounds like moisture is being pulled out with the dust or condensation is building up in the ductwork.  Could you warm up the ductwork?  I'm just guessing; I don't know much about this stuff.

The moisture is coming from having to steam clean equipment directly under the hoods. Will need an exhaust system separate from the separator that handles the flour dust. Maybe a contactor to control water tight louvers to ensure when one is closed the other is open. The trick isn't so much finding the solution, but a solution that is simple, operator friendly, idiot proof and allows other equipment to be used (not a huge area and they still have to operate a hilo to move the bags of ingredients)

Should be good money in this job if nothing else. ;D
"It's my only politics... anti-wife. Any woman who devotes herself to making one man miserable instead of a lot of men happy don't get my vote"

John Wayne as Sam McCord

Paradox

Shaving, slathering aqua velva over my face, dressing up in fancy clothes, and taking my girlfriend to her graduation commencement ceremony.

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Merry Gentry

“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Paradox

Going back to work and classes after a week off.

angeli

Might do some work. Might not. =)

I want your love and I want your revenge
You and me I could write a bad romance

ONs & OFFs
Apologies & Absences [09.25.2014]

Nico

watching a movie with a friend.

Galanthor

Paradox

I'm going to nap, read for next week's classes, then decide if I want to go out to party or stay home and be responsible by studying more.

Considering the fact that I worked out today and don't want alcohol to inhibit my muscular growth, I'll probably go the responsible route.  :P

Nico

Eating and watching some sports on TV

TheLegionary

having lunch in a Korean restaurant

Nyarly

The same I do now: Sitting in a train and hoping that my internet connection doesn't die.

Merry Gentry

watching the season finale of Survivor - I know, but I love this stupid show!