lockdown (in need of someone to take over as Jess)

Started by azzmeister89, December 29, 2012, 08:00:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

azzmeister89

the idea for this is simple, a group of high school graduates are accidentally locked in to a school classroom over night, there all from different clicks and stereo types and they may not all get along at first.....

what could happen?

i'll post a character sheet template when i get some interest

Roen

Sounds cautiously interesting, what would the plot be like? Strictly relationships or is there something else involved? Might be a bit hard to get an entire RP based on the one night as well, how about a long weekend? Might have to find a way to keep them locked up, though, what wiyh mobile phones, landlines and protective parents. I'd love to hear more :P

Come and Write with Me! (O/Os and Ideas)
Even the oldest of sights has a moment of rebirth.
-Nathan Alterman.

mj2002

Sounds interesting. Like Roen, I'm also wondering what the plot would be like. Is it just, "Oh look the classroom is locked let's sit around for an hour and then all have sex" or is there more to it?

azzmeister89

well going with Roen's idea it would be better to have it for longer then a night, i have been thinking maybe its over the summer holidays as for the story i know it wont do much to help gather interest but that is being kept a secret, all you need to know is that the locked in the classroom part is just the beginning

Roen

I'll take a leap of faith, then :p

Any chance there'd be room for a bisexual guy? :D

-Nathan Alterman.

azzmeister89

sure the characters can be any ethnicity, sexual type or have religious background they choose as long as they keep in mind that every person is entitled to there own opinion.

mj2002

Quote from: azzmeister89 on December 29, 2012, 03:24:47 PM
as for the story i know it wont do much to help gather interest but that is being kept a secret, all you need to know is that the locked in the classroom part is just the beginning
This is enough for me. If there's surprises and unexpected twists, I'm interested.

TheHangedOne

I'm interested, too, but if they're trapped for a long time, make sure to account for the fact that some people will just want to open a window and crawl out.
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

azzmeister89

already thought of that Hanged and welcome aboard

mj2002

Quote from: TheHangedMan on December 30, 2012, 04:08:02 AM
I'm interested, too, but if they're trapped for a long time, make sure to account for the fact that some people will just want to open a window and crawl out.
I figured the suspension of disbelief might become an issue if an entire classroom is trapped for a longer period of time. I mean, people outside are going to take notice as well. I hope azzmeister has solutions for this.

azzmeister89

thought of that as well, don't worry guys it's all been taken care of

mj2002

Quote from: azzmeister89 on December 30, 2012, 05:22:22 AM
thought of that as well, don't worry guys it's all been taken care of
Excellent! I hope this idea will be able to draw some attention.

azzmeister89

me too, as well as my own character and all the gming i need to do i'll want at least seven other characters

TheHangedOne

With so few details, it might not get that much attention. I've often found that skimpy details can be a turn off. But, I may know one or two people who could take a look and might want to get in on it.
Check out my poet tree!

mj2002

Perhaps it is a good idea to expand a little in the first post? Like, post a character sheet, perhaps even a picture of a school, other details you can disclose without giving away too much of the plot, how many roles still need to be filled, etc.

azzmeister89

well i have three people interested so far, ideally i need another four one more male and three more females to even up the genders

mj2002

I hope this gets a little more attention!

CarnivorousBunny

I'm interested! :)  I would like to play a female, preferably from the outsider/loser/non-specific clique.

Honestly, I imagined a frustrated and eccentric janitor (who is fed up with cliques and silly drama) locking the kids in himself, forcing them to get along, haha.
my  o&o and a&a
Current Status: Back on E, but still busy.
Sworn to the Oath of the Drake.

TheHangedOne

I'll likely play someone that's  a loner, and kind of exists outside the clique system (by virtue of having no one to 'clique' with).

Edit: that, or a theater geek.
Check out my poet tree!

AribethAmkiir

Somewhat interested but really hard to commit when there's so much unknown.

Roen

This time I really want to play a dumb jock :P popular and mean and maybe secretly gay >_>

-Nathan Alterman.

azzmeister89

Loving the idea's guys and if it helps anyone who is still unsure about this. I cant give details yet but this rp will be worthy of a quintin tarentino movie (not sure if i spelt that right)

CarnivorousBunny

Quote from: TheHangedMan on January 01, 2013, 03:53:44 AM
I'll likely play someone that's  a loner, and kind of exists outside the clique system (by virtue of having no one to 'clique' with).

Edit: that, or a theater geek.

If you would like to play an outsider, I could play a nerd (with very fluid sexuality), or a food geek with some sweet kinks :)

Meister, I am intruiged :)
my  o&o and a&a
Current Status: Back on E, but still busy.
Sworn to the Oath of the Drake.

azzmeister89

I'm glad you are bunny, a few more people should be ok if everyone i have so far are game then i'll set up character sheets and an ooc thread

TheHangedOne

Quote from: CarnivorousBunny on January 01, 2013, 07:06:18 AM
If you would like to play an outsider, I could play a nerd (with very fluid sexuality), or a food geek with some sweet kinks :)

Meister, I am intruiged :)
Personally, I vote for the food geek.  8-) That was very punny.
Check out my poet tree!