News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Tsukamori Forest (Totoro's 1x1 Search) [Available]

Started by Totoro, January 14, 2018, 09:43:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Totoro

Tsukamori Forest
Pm's Welcome, please do not reply to this thread.
Current Status: Available

Welcome to my search thread! Please take a moment to read this brief introduction and have a check through my ons/offs before contacting me. All stories here are extremely open to input and ideas, I will always try to be adaptable. In general, I prefer to plot via discord if possible but it is not needed. I only write stories via threads on E. I prefer there to be at least some potential for smut in stories. If I am only looking to write a particular role in a story that one will be highlighted in bold. All story ideas will be rating from 1-5 💚 based on how much I am craving them but please don't be put off from contacting me about a lower-rated story. Any and all roles in stories of mine are always open to trans characters of the requested gender. There are some marked NSFW links in this thread. Please only contact me via PM and do not post in this thread. Before contacting me please read my Ons/Offs here: Ons/Offs.

Thank you,

Cuddly Cat Spirit

Idea Links

Post-Apocalypse
One-Shots

Active Stories

Boss by Day, with saphireMARIE
A Starling and a Hawk, with sloane

Completed Stories

Do Know Harm, with Autumnal

Idea Format

[center][size=14pt][font=times new roman][u][b]TITLE[/b][/u][/font][/size][/center]
[center][size=11pt][font=times new roman][i]SETTING[/i][/font][/size][/center]
[center][size=11pt][font=times new roman][i]PAIRING[/i][/font][/size][/center]
[center][size=11pt][font=times new roman][i]RATING[/i][/font][/size][/center]
[center]💚💚💚💚💚[/center]

[center][img height=200]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ab/84/63/ab8463502f53d6e688de36e5e9c0d535.jpg[/img][img height=200]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ab/84/63/ab8463502f53d6e688de36e5e9c0d535.jpg[/img][img height=200]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ab/84/63/ab8463502f53d6e688de36e5e9c0d535.jpg[/img][/center]

[size=12pt][font=times new roman][/font][/size]

[size=12pt][font=times new roman][u][b]Additional Notes:[/b][/u][/font][/size] (E.g. kinks/requirements/wants.)
[list]
[li][/li]
[li][/li]
[/list]

[hr]

Update Log

Updated 23/12/20:
-Removed a few ideas I no longer want.
-Reformatted the thread to focus on simpler formatting, just a few lines per story at most and clear which role I'm seeking for. Edited first post a little.
-Re-named some segments and fixed links.
-Added: Hitchhiker, Reunited, Flower and Flame, After Adonis, Down the Rabbit Hole, Armageddon, Cut Through, Killer on the Road, You Deserve This, Hell is a Place on Earth, Boss Rush, Deal with the Devil, Infinite Wishes, Hostile Witness, I'm Not Crazy, Drive-In, Risque, Inappropriate Behaviour, Devotion, Measure Up, Ultimate Surrender, Virility & Home Invasion.

Updated 11/03/21:
-> Removed many ideas
-> Added a variety of new ideas to most sections.
-> Moved previous update bump (23/12/20) to update log.

Updated 19/03/21:

-> Added general/simple pairings section & linked.
-> Added stories: Curve Crazy, Fixation, Bully, Daddy's Angel, Patriarch, Bred by Daylight, My Teacher My Pet, Conqueror, The Eros Parasite, Short Girl Big World, Aphrodite's Adventurer, Collar 'Em All, Carnival of Debauchery, Self=Darkseid, Collected and Tested, Amazonian Vs. Viking
-> Added link to image inspirations.
-> Updated first post with link to updated Ons/Offs & writing preferences.
-> Moved previous update bump (11/03/21) to update log.

Update 15/05/21:

-> Added Post-Apocalypse segment & moved general/simple pairings
-> Significantly added to general/simple pairings
-> Added stories: Stepford Thots, Far Too Big, The Sexiest Game, The Man Who Bathed in Felblood, Mr. Magnetism, Pride & Shame,
-> Updated all segments to split into smut-focused and plot-focused stories.
-> Moved previous update bump (19/03/21) to update log.

Update 29/06/21:

-> Added stories: Thunder & Lightning (Fandoms - Marvel), Daddy's So Sick (Slice of Life - Smutty), In Love with a Demoness (Supernatural - Story), Dirt and Sweat (Post-Apocalypse - Smut)
-> Still seeking for older ideas. Generally leaning towards the lighter ones but open to any. Will be selective at the moment.
-> Moved previous update bump (15/05/21) to update log.

Update 24/07/21:
-> Removed a lot of ideas, adapted a lot of others. Lots of new stories available. Not listing here as everything is either new or adjusted, there are no old ideas in their previous format.
-> I am selectively available, not looking for anything too gritty/dark.
-> Format has been adjusted to add some additional information to ideas.
-> Merged post-apoc. and science fiction as well as supernatural and fantasy due to segments feeling a little empty.
-> Deleted one-shot segment. Briefer ideas have been added to other categories. Most ideas could be run as a one-shot or something longer.
-> Moved previous update bump (29/06/21) to update log.

Update 01/01/22:
-> General Update to intro. O/O's have also been updated. I do not currently write male characters, please don't ask me to.
-> Removed Superhuman, Fandom & System segments to streamline.
-> Removed all old ideas and added a handful of new ones. Pretty much open to discussing just about anything sapphic.
-> Moved previous update bump (24/07/21) to update log.

Totoro

Slice of Life
Stories set in the modern, real world with little-no impossible elements.

You were always special
Category: Light/Bon.
Roles: Former Student X Professor
Expected Themes/Kinks: Uncertainty, Intimacy, Passion, Tumultuous Love

Premise: She was an artist, once. In her later years as a professor she settled into an unexciting but stable marriage, a steady and easy life that gave her little thrill but at least some safety and security. The only memory of someone who sparked the old her was a student who had teased and flirted years ago. Nothing ever came of it at the time. It was all too wrong. But, now, years later, teacher and student are reunited at a gallery and the barrier isn't the same anymore.

Requirements: I am looking for someone to write an artist and art professor between 35-50. She should be lonely/bored, idealy married but unhappy in that marriage. Her attraction to women is strong but largely unfulfilled. She is a soulful, caring person who feels remorse for her regrettable decision.

Thug
Category: NC/Ex.
Roles: Violent Criminal X Girlfriend
Expected Themes/Kinks: Dub/Non-Con, Temperamentl/Angry Love, Organised Crime

Premise: He always thought he was something of a gentleman. Her father always said he was a dangerous thug. She tried to leave more than once but every single time she ends up back in his arms, angry with herself and him in equal measures. Why can't he just stop hurting people? Isn't she enough for him? And if he can't, and she isn't, why can't she just walk away?

Requirements: Seeking someone to write a woman who is, despite her best interests, deeply in love with a very violent, dangerous man from an organized crime family. Some kind of mafia. She should be strong-willed but empathetic and kind. She should be bold enough to stand up to him for a time but sharp enough to know he really could hurt her.

The Good Doctor
Category: NC/Ex.
Roles: Psychologist x Patient
Expected Themes/Kinks: Manipulation, Abuse, Psychological Torment, Possessiveness

Premise: She needed help, above all else. She needed his kindness and support to get her through this hard moment in her life. What she got was a sinister thing cloaked in the mask of a polite, charming man. She had no idea, when she met him, just how much worse he was going to make everything in her life.

Requirements: Seeking someone to write a young woman who has had a somewhat rough life. Someone with mental health issues of some description who would need to see a therapist. She should have enemies whether family, partners, former friends. People who have hurt her. Intending for her to be around 18-25 and him to be 40-50. The story can include smut but will be largely plot-focused with elements of sadism and other darker content.

Totoro

Horror
Although they may have other aspects (Supernatural, fantasy, sci-fi, superhero etc.) the primary driving force is the horror. Many include dub/non-con elements.

Come Away With Me?
Category: Extreme
Roles: Cult Member X Friend
Expected Themes/Kinks: Abduction, Beautiful Horror, Body Horror, Cults, Captivity, Rituals

Premise: They had been friends for a very long time but drifted apart in their first year of university. In the second year, though, she returned a little different but still familiar. Warm, friendly and welcoming she invited her friend to spend the winter away with her on a retreat in nature. Unfortunately, she had no idea what had happened on that year away or what was in store for her on that retreat.

Requirements: I am looking for someone to write a woman willing to go on a countryside retreat with her friend to reconnect after a little time apart. The horror elements of this story can largely be witnessed and most do not need to be inflicting on your character at all.

Till Death Do Us Part
Category: Extreme
Roles: Loving Wife X  Murderer
Expected Themes/Kinks: Suspense, Violence, Murder/Death, Torture, Non-Con, Uncertainty

Premise: Her husband had always been eccentric in ways. Smarter than those around him. Almost unnervingly sharp. Witty, quite funny at times. A lovely man to have around. There was something to his eyes, though, that scared her from time to time. One day she learned how right she was to be scared. She found out he was a killer and had been for a very long time. She didn't know everything, not yet, and she really wasn't sure why she didn't just turn him in. She didn't, though. Instead she indulged her unbearable morbid curiosity.

Requirements: I am looking for someone to write the wife and victims of a serial murderer/rapist. I will be looking to include scenes of non-con, torture and murder with the consistent throughline being their relationship. It goes without saying that this story is not for the faint-hearted. There can, of course, be lines and limits but in general I am looking for someone with a strong stomach. I would potentially like to include cannibalism in this story.

Monsters are Real
Category: Ex.
Roles: Monster X Victim
Expected Themes/Kinks: Noncon, Violence, Horror, Fear, Trauma

Premise: When she went out looking for a monster to get real evidence she never imagined it would end with a real one and, more importantly, she never imagined what it would mean for her future.

Requirements: Seeking someone to write an 18-30yr old woman who seeks out a monster. Maybe a ghost, a demon or similar. I'm open to a variety of kinds. She should be horrified by what ends up happening. Could have a bad ending or leave her impregnated or just traumatized and changed. Intending for this to be a shorter story.

Totoro

Sci-Fi
Sci-Fi stories that feature sci-fi elements. Includes post-apocalypse.

Passion Project
Category: Light / Bon / Exotic
Roles: Nerd X Classmate
Expected Themes/Kinks: Playfulness, Excitement, Curiosity, Uncertainty, Body Modifications/Alterations (Light)

Premise: After getting signed up to work on a project together they didn't expect much help and took on the bulk of the work themselves, having always been an avid lover of science. Eventually, the project turned out to be a spectacular success that had some unexpected side-effects.

Requirements: Seeking a writer for the classmate. She should be pretty and popular but doesn't need to be unintelligent at all. She should be sexually confident and experimental. In general I want her to be the instigator of the actual sex. I am very open on exactly what the experiment results are.

Totoro

Fantasy
Stories set in high or low fantasy settings.

Drive Them From Our Lands
Category: NC. / Ex.
Roles: Ancient Evil X Human General
Expected Themes/Kinks: Inhuman Nature, Captivity, Bargaining, Distrust, Uncomfortable Alliance

Premise: When the invasion came they were being beaten back, brutally. It came to one general, one woman, who insisted they had only one choice. That wretched thing they had captured had cost them so many souls. Why did they take it alive if not for this moment? It possessed power unlike any human and if given the opportunity for freedom perhaps it could save their people despite being a horror at least as bad as the invaders.

Requirements: Seeking someone to write a strong, capable, intelligent female general opposite a captive demon, ancient vampire, lich or similar. Many of the scenes will involve them conversing, bargaining and each trying to gain the upper hand in some fashion.

Totoro

Supernatural
Stories focusing on the supernatural such as vampires, werewolves and ghosts.

Guardian Devil
Category: NC/Ex
Roles: Demon X Bullying Victim
Expected Themes/Kinks: "Going too far", Helplessness, Uncertainty, Extremely Dark Romance

Premise: When she couldn't take it anymore a young woman decided to scream out in frustration when alone. She had no idea that at that moment all her coalesced, bottled-up rage would be heard by something that could help. A demoness would watch over her, summoned up by her raw negative emotions and given the power to enact brutal revenge in her name. Unfortunately, though, that demon would naturally be obsessively possessive about the woman that could let her breath real air again.

Requirements: Seeking someone to write an 18-30yr old woman who suffers from bullying likely either at university or at a workplace. Possibly from a partner, too. Looking for a troubled, uncertain romance of sorts as she can't help but appreciate the one being that has ever taken her side even if that being is undeniably dangerous and violent. The demon can be male, female or genderless.

Your Blood Tastes Like Wine
Category: Ex.
Roles: Vampire X Prey
Expected Themes/Kinks: Fear, Uncertainy, Blood drinking, Violence, Intimacy, Temperamental love

Premise: Some of his kind are in denial. Romantics, they think of themselves. Spiriting women away into a world of mystery and darkness. Others are wild, feral things that tear the throat from their prey in a heartbeat. He is neither. He is aware that he is a predator but, at the same time, he prides himself greatly on being cultured and sophisticated. Still, just because he is polite does not mean he will show any mercy in his hunt for prey.

Requirements: Seeking someone to write the unfortunate object of a cruel, possessive vampire's affections. This character should be strong-willed, smart and tough but still outmatched. She's not weak she's just under-prepared for something like this. I would like her to develop a sort of infatuation with him, some kind of curiosity as to his inhuman nature that makes her feel sick but still morbidly curious.

Hounded
Category: NC./Ex.
Roles: Werewolf X Mate
Expected Themes/Kinks: Dub/Non-Con, Roughness, Crime, Uncertainty, Anger, Volatility

Premise: When he latched on to her he didn't mean for it to go the way it did. He caught on so strongly, so wholly, that he could not let go. He found her scent irresistible and despite his normally strong resolve he couldn't stop stalking her and then approaching her. It was being rejected that made him snap, though. She had to be his and if she wasn't going to do so willingly then he was going to find a way to make her.

Requirements: Seeking someone to write a woman who attracts the attention of a werewolf. Ideally, she will be human and unaware of the supernatural. She could be anywhere from 18-40. She should have some kind or reason, legitimate or not, to decline him when he tries to approach her. (He may have seemed erratic or odd) This story will be more about grittiness, volatility and madness than about a typical 'slightly scary romance'. I want it to be fairly dark.

Totoro

Superhuman
Stories focusing on superhumans, whether heroes or villains and whether canon or original.

Totoro

Update 15/01/22:
-> Minor adjustments. Already feeling comfy writing male characters. Plenty of ideas include them. Generally looking for dark ideas.
-> Added ideas: Till Death Do Us Part, Thug, The Good Doctor, Monsters are Real, Drive Them From Our Lands, Your Blood Tastes Like Wine and Hounded
-> Moved previous update bump (01/01/22) to update log.