PM Labels are broken for me.

Started by Blythe, December 13, 2017, 12:08:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blythe

I can no longer remove labels, create labels, or rename labels. Not sure what happened. <_<

I figure given that Elkarte will roll out at some point that the new system'll probably be better for PM organization, but it has been troublesome currently being unable to use labels, as being unable to use them has made it exceedingly hard to keep up with PMs for group games I GM. Any way for me to get my labels fixed at the moment? :)

Edit: Slight addendum. Apparently I can try to create one label, but it results in the creation of a new label and a blank label. I was able to remove these two new labels. But I still have two phantom labels that are just always present that cannot be renamed at all, no matter what.

Oreo

Did you try renaming or deleting a label before all of this began? Messing with established labels almost always leads to breakage. >_> Veks and another member are now currently residing under one label now for the efforts of me trying to make my labels more organized.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Blythe

Yep, unfortunately.

Technically my label issue has been going on for a while, has just taken me a while to mention anything. Kept forgetting. I keep remembering every time I lose a PM and wish I could organize them better. >_<

Oreo

I ended up making the default for all my labels being my Inbox. When they arrive there I shuffle them to their proper label after reading and responding. Anything that still needs attention stays in my inbox until taken care of. I don't know if that would be of any help or not.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,

Blythe

Unfortunately, I'm frozen with two blank labels that I can't rename in any way, and I'm a bit gunshy of using blank labels for things.

I could try to just make new labels but given that I can't create a new label without a new blank on appearing, am sort of in a bit of a bind about using labels at all.

Oreo

Blarggg, maybe it will self fix or be able to start fresh on the new system when we have it. I haven't made any new labels in a LONG time.