Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - Game Thread [Town wins!]

Started by Trieste, December 06, 2017, 12:30:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kazyth

Yes.  I withdraw my vote for Tummy, and throw said vote on for lynching Scott.  Let's just get this horrible business over with.
A rose by any other name... still has thorns you can prick someone with. - Me.

Scott

Might as well vote for me, I shot my wad the very first night (for the good of humanity of course.) I am changing my vote though because Remiel is making sense and he'll most likely be dead in the morning. Kazyth should beat him to the grave. *Pulling Remiel's name out of the hat for my vote and replacing it.

Hey big bad wolves, I got one of you on my own. nanny nanny boo boo.

Remiel

...you know, you guys are shooting my theories all to hell.   >:(  I was so proud of myself for working it out, too.

Trieste

Scott - 2
Caeli - 2
Kazyth - 1
Rummy - 1

Yet to vote/change their vote 5 times:
Rummy Tum Tum

Rummy Tum Tum

"Pirate, sheriff, and seer. So multitalented!" Rummy commended his fellow rum loving ragamuffin. "In seriousness, I been suspicious of that Kazyth fella for awhile now. But if I'm to be a tie breaker, I will vote Caeli."

Trieste

Wheee!

Caeli - 3
Scott - 2
Kazyth - 1
Rummy - 1

30 minutes!

Imogen

I am removing my vote from Caeli and change it to Rummy Tum Tum. If my estimate is correct one of these two is guilty, and with this voting, the odds now lean towards Rummy. i am willing to explain my reasoning further upon request.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]Woo's and Won'ts / Absences
Stor-E Writers Registry[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Imogen

i also would like the Sheriff/Seer to look over the votes before a final decision is made. At this stage, I rather have the seer decide the tie breaker than someone of us whose innocence is less certain.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Rummy Tum Tum

"I obviously want to request your reasonin'." Rummy said, aghast at this sudden change of heart.

Imogen

Of course, that is understandable, Rummy, and I am glad you asked. First of all, let me assure you that I am not 100% convinced of your guilt or I'd have voted for you earlier.

I have taken a look at the remaining suspects and listed the pros/cons for everyone. This gave me the following results:

Blythe - used the word 'werewolf' before the Teen Wolf was identified. Might be an innocent mistake, might be an attempt of the sheepy wolf to buy the Teen Wolf some time as it would be risk free for them to do so, and might actually have the seer label them 'possibly innocent' if screened. Is highly suspect at this point.

Caeli - has given me little to go on. The voting for Ket can be reasoned towards guilt as well as innocence.

Kazyth - unknown, but seems to have convinced the seer he is innocent. Since Remiel may have information I don't have, I'll accept his innocence. For now.

Rummy Tum Tum - given me very little to go on. Pointed out Ket's mistake, but as she was innocent it'd have cost him nothing if he is a wolf.

Remiel* - innocent (seer)

Scott - probably innocent (seer screened him, although that's not 100% conclusive, also potential vigilante - not hearing anyone claim him a liar, so I'll accept the claim until it's contested)

In my eyes, that leaves Caeli, Rummy TumTum and Blythe as potential suspects.

This yields the following potential wolf combinations:

Caeli/Blythe
Caeli/Rummy
Blythe/Rummy

With Caeli voting for Rummy at a time where other options were open and potentially sending him to the gallows, and Rummy voting for Caeli, I will remove that combination for now.

That leaves us with:

Blythe/Rummy
Blythe/Caeli

That should identify Blythe as a wolf, and whether the second one is Caeli or Rummy, - as callous as it sounds- it seems we will find out shortly. 

In that light, you'll understand why I prefer the seer to choose, and not you, Rummy? Also, I would very much like to have the others check my reasoning for flaws before a decision falls in this round.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Trieste

Votes closed, y'all.

Final tally:
Rummy - 2
Scott - 2
Caeli - 2
Kazyth - 1

Since there's a tie, Remiel please break it for us.

Remiel

All right.  I believe that Kazyth and Scott are innocent, because no one has stepped forward to challenge their assertions.   I also believe Imogen is innocent, for this reason--

Like me, she assumed there were four werewolves, not three.  A werewolf would not have had this confusion, because they would know how many werewolves there were.  So either Imogen is innocent, or she is an extremely good actress, in which case she deserves to win.

So that leaves Rummy Tum Tum, Caeli, and Blythe.  Out of these three, two of them are werewolves, by process of elimination.  Since I cannot pick Blythe, that basically leaves it between Caeli and Rummy.

Caeli did vote for me for Sheriff, although, and I cannot stress this enough, the Sheriff vote means nothing.  On Day One, Blythe was very keen to get rid of Caeli, while Caeli and Rummy both wanted Ket out. 

Blythe voted again for Caeli on Day Two.  Since Blythe would probably not try to lynch a fellow werewolf so consistently, so early in the game, that means our wolves are either Blythe/Rummy, or Caeli/Rummy.  I do find it very interesting that Caeli and Rummy are now pointing the finger at each other, but perhaps that is a strategy borne of desperation.

Either way, Rummy Tum Tum is certainly a werewolf, and must dance the hemp fandango.  Quite Easily Dead.

Rummy Tum Tum

"And here I thought I'd die at night." Rummy stated rather casually. "I have only one last thing to say: If you are a werewolf, Imogen, you're a damn good one. Got 'em eating out of the palm of your hand."

Trieste

With the Sheriff's pronouncement, Rummy Tum Tum is led to the gallows and hung by the whiskers until dead. Once he is taken down, a search of his effects reveals a Villager.

Time for

Night 3: Wolfennacht

Night roles, please send me the things.

Remiel

"What the...?  How?  But...my logic!" cried Remiel, when it was revealed that they had chosen poorly.

"All right, you fellows.  Which one of you is playing silly buggers?"

He stomped home, and spent the rest of the night writing his last will and testament.

Blythe

Blythe grieves for the loss of yet another villager and says, "I should have tried to be Sheriff. Perhaps my 'bribe them with hugs and pudding' tactic would have worked after all."

Scott

Quote from: Blythe on December 12, 2017, 07:03:12 PM
Blythe grieves for the loss of yet another villager and says, "I should have tried to be Sheriff. Perhaps my 'bribe them with hugs and pudding' tactic would have worked after all."

Maybe belly rubs would have worked, all dogs like that.

Trieste

Day 3: The Bellyrub Club

The townsfolk awake to find a surprisingly clear courtyard! No matter how they search, no carnage seems to have occurred!

But we're gonna lynch somebody anyway because that's how we rollllll.

Remaining peeps:
Blythe
Caeli
Imogen
Kazyth
Remiel*
Scott

Blythe

Blythe says stubbornly, "I strongly believe either Caeli or Imogen are wolves. I'm sticking to my Caeli vote."

Imogen

Imogen frowns, going over her notes once again. "Since Rummy was not the remaining wolf, that leaves Caeli as Blythe's partner in crime."

"No one contested any of the claims made, so I'll accept those as true and that means my earlier logic stands. I believe Scott and Remiel are innocent, and the same, very likely, goes for Kazyth. From my point of view, that leaves Caeli and Blythe.

My vote goes to Caeli.

[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Blythe

Blythe says, "My voting record speaks for itself. I have not once yet voted in a way that helped kill an innocent villager--dumb luck, but it fairly clearly speaks to my innocent. Yours, on the other hand, is suspect, Imogen, given what occurred with Ket. I'm far too paranoid at this stage of the game to vote the same way as someone who I suspect is a werewolf, so I am changing my vote to Imogen, especially given Rummy seemed to think Imogen was guilty."

Imogen

She looks up from her notes, glancing over to Blythe. "Ah, I wondered when you'd change it. Sooner than I thought."
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Blythe

Blythe says, "Your vote for Caeli was fairly predictable; it's clearly meant as a way to mislead & misdirect. But the fact of the matter remains that you voted for Ket and Rummy. That looks incredibly incriminating."

Remiel

Welp, for what it's worth, Imogen appears to be innocent.

Come on, Villagers.  Cards on the table now.  Keeping what you know to yourself isn't going to help us win this.