PW's Roleplay Request Thread

Started by PeerlessWindow, July 07, 2018, 10:49:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PeerlessWindow

So I'm rather new here, but I figured I would post a roleplay thread and see if I can get any bites. If you've read my My O/O Thread you'll know that this may not even qualify to be in this thread but since most of my suggestions have an erotic slant to them or at least could have that depending on your taste I figured I'd throw them here and if the mods deem this more suited for the Non-Adult thread than please feel free to move it.

Writing / Grammar wise I tend to post on average 3-5 paragraphs, depending on how inspired I am but I try my damnedest to match the length of whoever my partner is so if you are a longer poster then I will try my best to match you, response time might just suffer.

Most of these ideas were made with mind control in mind as they were originally posted on a mind control themed forum. However, they can be edited depending on taste. Gender of the writer or character does not matter to me in the slightest.
--------------------------------------

Personality swap

This is one of my oldest ideas, but I've always enjoyed the concept of a personality shift in a character. In general, for me, that tends towards tomboyish into girlish but I've also theorized it to work with a shy character into outgoing and dumb and superficial into more intelligent. This idea can work in nearly any setting, although I'm a fan of either modern of sci-fi and the means are about as numerous and can be hashed out.

Human Experiment
Another of my favorite ideas. The thought of being tested both physically and mentally, altered for some set purpose and then let loose on an unsuspecting world is really cool. I am a fan of being abducted by aliens as you can get to all sorts of interesting stories based on that. But I also really enjoy conspiracy stories so being kidnapped by the government and turned into a sleeper agent or some sort of human guinea pig is equally as cool.

Caught in the act

Moving on to something a little more specific, One of the character archetypes I always find myself coming back to is the "robin hood." character or the master thief in general. So this would be more for a fantasy type rp (although I have done this in modern rp, sort of tied into the human experiment thread above) but the general idea is that I am a thief, and I get caught by your character and become their prisoner. From there we can take it in a number of different directions, like romance or becoming your agent, to magical guinea pig to slave.

Posession / Corruption

Based on my love for Tomb-Raider / Uncharted like games and ghost. This can go either the tomb raider way where I am a treasure hunter who trespasses on some ground and is slowly possessed or corrupted by a ghost or evil god. Or in the modern ghost story where I buy a haunted house determined to bust the supernatural myths and I get busted instead.