News:

Main Menu

Help

Started by wildstar, August 18, 2010, 10:08:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wildstar

just asking for help with ideas for Rp's my brain as of late has gotten me in a funk and I want to get out of it. please leave suggestions here. 

Oniya

Have you read through the plots that other people have posted?  I'll sometimes look over the posts of people looking for the same things I'm looking for (in my case, it's usually F looking for M or M/M looking for Dominant).  I never take a plot in its entirety, but sometimes an element or two from one mixed with a setting from another and a generous helping of my own twisted sensibilities will come out as a workable story.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

wildstar

thanks everyone. I will try these.