SHADOWRUN - Seattle 2070 (Semi-Freeform Game Now Recruiting!)

Started by LunarSage, December 31, 2012, 07:13:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: LunarSage on January 08, 2013, 03:47:47 PM
NOTE

In character threads will be created this Saturday.  At that point, game will officially begin.  No worries if you haven't completed a character by then.  You'll be able to hop IC at any point.  :-)

Oooohhhh yay!

"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Ciosa

NOTE

In character threads will be created this Saturday.  At that point, game will officially begin.  No worries if you haven't completed a character by then.  You'll be able to hop IC at any point.  :-)

<happy dance>

Michael Corvus

NOTE

<crazy horse dance>
My O/O's | My A/A's | My Characters
The Oath of The Drake
*Currently Only Seeking Group Games*

Kuroneko

Ons & Offs//Requests//Where is the Black Cat?
Current Posting Time - Once a Week or More

"One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art" ~ Oscar Wilde
"I dream of painting and then I paint my dream" ~ Vincent Van Gogh

Teranis

Now I want to see that zebra dancing with Secretariet(?) on the Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson! *facepalms*

Josietta

*slips into her hammock*  Finally got Lise Approved!  *sighs*  I may just stick to her for now.  I don't think I can do three characters.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Ciosa

Quote from: Josietta on January 08, 2013, 05:19:03 PM
*slips into her hammock*  Finally got Lise Approved!  *sighs*  I may just stick to her for now.  I don't think I can do three characters.

*sneaks into her hammock*

Heh, and I've got the bug to write a second character...

Kuroneko

Late to the party Josi, but I just wanted to offer my hugs and support for all you been dealing with in the past 24 hours *hugs*.  I hope things get better soon.

Kuroneko

So, just one more thing I wanted to mention about the idea of a backstory/timejump thread ...

Ciosa and I currently have 62 pages of posts written out in Word, and that was just for one date between our characters.  We've just started a second.  Think of how that would contribute to getting big game status, I'm just saying ... >.~

Josietta

Quote from: Ciosa on January 08, 2013, 05:22:52 PM
*sneaks into her hammock*

Heh, and I've got the bug to write a second character...

*tugs the blanket up and rolls over to get comfy*

Bugs can fester and eat at your brain if not taken care of :P

Quote from: Kuroneko on January 08, 2013, 05:27:42 PM
Late to the party Josi, but I just wanted to offer my hugs and support for all you been dealing with in the past 24 hours *hugs*.  I hope things get better soon.

*hugs back* thank you. I hope so too. Today is better than yesterday but hopefully tomorrow brings more improvement.  Shes still not very lucid. I worry too much sometimes. But thank you for the support and any warm well wishes sent this way.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Ciosa

Quote from: Josietta on January 08, 2013, 07:46:05 PM
*tugs the blanket up and rolls over to get comfy*

Bugs can fester and eat at your brain if not taken care of :P

*hugs her and pulls the blanket up to their chins.*

Yeah, no kidding.  <looks forward to Saturday>

ArtemisHighmore

-Slips in to do his own happy dance and wait for his character to be approved-

Michael Corvus

Quote from: ArtemisHighmore on January 09, 2013, 12:50:53 AM
-Slips in to do his own happy dance and wait for his character to be approved-

I think you're approved, Arty. You're sheet must've slipped through the cracks. Apologies my friend.

Lunar should be posting it up tomorrow or letting you know if there's anything else to be done.
The Oath of The Drake

ArtemisHighmore

Oh sweet! No worries about the cracks. They get the best of us... -steps on one-.. Damn it! Broke my mother's back!!

bubby

Does everyone else already have plots going with other people? I mean MOAB will be connected with Ume, but as for knowing anyone else, I got nuthin'. I'm open people!

ArtemisHighmore

I am open as well though the back story for my character would suggest otherwise. XD

bubby

The you and I should maybe try and work something out Artemis. Tomorrow if you'll be around at some point. I'm just off work and ready to head to bed right now. How's that sound?

Kuroneko

Ciosa and I have good writing out this long back story, but our intention at this point is for Ume and Arthur to have been a part for a great deal of time when the game starts, you know, for the angst factor : P

Ciosa

Quote from: bubby on January 09, 2013, 02:54:45 AM
Does everyone else already have plots going with other people? I mean MOAB will be connected with Ume, but as for knowing anyone else, I got nuthin'. I'm open people!

bubby, if you care to know an old dwarf doctor who likes to try to take care of his little section of the Z-Zone, send me a PM.  I love working out back stories.

Teranis

-does a I'm approved dance-

As far as being plots with other people Fierce is wide open. Since he's been keeping to himself the elf might just need to bump into somebody soon.

Also having a feeling that him being protective of women might bite him in the ass...  ;D

Josietta

I'll be around later to do stuffs here. For now I'm going to bath and relax after doing 6 hours of eyecrossing accounting.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

bubby

Michael Corvus

A small, minor detail, but to help maintain the illusion of a matrix style shadow BBS, when quoting someone in the BBS (IC) thread, be sure to remove the "author=Michael Corvus link=topic=162237.msg7512151#msg7512151 date=1357763310" from the opening {quote} tag, so it's not quoting "Michael Corvus" for something that "Primo" said. ;)
The Oath of The Drake

bubby

Teranis

Oh boy... I think M.O.A.B. would keep Fierce busy... constantly trying to keep her in one peice -smirks-

*ponders all the trouble that elf could get herself into*