News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

A Concert to Remember (1x1 with Kendra)

Started by Hiddenhart, October 07, 2010, 09:25:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kendra

Though the rest of the audience thrashed about like absolute devils at a virgin market, she stayed behind Mask holding him close to her. She could not understand the feelings he wrought within her, could not comprehend now being without him and was content to stay holding him for however long he wanted her too.
"I think maybe we should get out of here... I want to be alone with you" she shouted over the music, receiving knowing winks from those close by. Glaring at them she wondered if Mask too would think the same sordid thoughts as they had, so clarified just incase.
"We could talk a lot easier for sure."

Hiddenhart

Mask was happy to have her with him; he felt safer wiith her. "Okay, there's some quiet places nearby..." He then turned and felt for her ear, gently, before leaning in and whispering. "Don't worry, I'm not a pervert. I understand." He then realized something. "But....what about Rivers? Are you going to tell him?" He blinked, torn between happiness and concern for her friend.

Kendra

Daria smiled and took hold of his hand in her own as she turned to face the throbbing crowd again. Squeezing his hand gently when he spoke in her ear she chuckled lightly at his pervert comment. Sometimes she thought it was as if he could read her mind.
"Rivers has gone to find his own amusement for the evening, he'll understand. He let me come back here to you didn't he?" like Rivers really had much of an option there she mused to herself, "no doubt he'll phone me later tonight wanting all the details ... mainly yours of course."
Another smile his way though it was lost on him completely, she tugged his hand gently then and slowly began to wade their way through the throng.

Hiddenhart

"I see....that is true." Mask smiled as he heard her explain heself. He blushed, though, when he heard about the phoning for details. "Okay...w-where to?" He held her hand tightly as she led him through the crowds. He felt like a drowning man, clinging to a life preserver...but he didn't mind, long as it was Daria. "T-thank you for b-being with me..." He sounded mostly happy, a tinge sad as he said that.

Kendra

She shook her head telling him that there was no need to thank her, she was more than happy with how her evening had turned out. It took almost twenty minutes to push themselves through the throng of people and make their way out to where the merchandise was for sale. Daria had bought her ti-shirt earlier, as had Rivers a tradition for every gig they went too. They never wore them but pinned them within frames and hung them on the walls of their flat.
"Well... we could go for that walk if you like" she asked him as they slowly made their way out of the stadium. Standing on the pavement she turned to face him, her free hand gently letting her palm rest against his cheek.
"unless you had something else in mind?"

Hiddenhart

"A walk would be nice...I think there's a park nearby where we can go as well." Mask smiled. He was relieved to be free of the crowds and the noise, as his head re-adjusted. He then felt her palm on his cheek and blushed, enjoying her touch. "I hear they have some nice places to sit and talk there." He laughed softly and then took his cane and put it away...a sign he trusted Daria entirely.

Kendra

They walked hand in hand to the park nearby, Daria noticing how he folded his cane away letting her hand in his guide him along the way. When they came to the edge of a footpath she whispered the word 'down' and 'up' when the had to step onto another one. The park seemed empty and with night closing in it also seemed such a romantic place to walk. She spotted a bench surrounded by a semi-circle of trees and guided Mask towards it. Sitting down she nestled into his arms, smiling softly to herself.
"This is nice" she whispered, still able to hear the music from the stadium. Turning to face him she let her hand reach up and tilt his face to face hers. Gently she kissed him, her mouth moving in slow sensuous motions across his own.

Hiddenhart

Mask allowed his mind to relax as Daria led him along. Even though he knew the paths by heart, having spent a lot of time here, he felt safer with Daria and appreciated her telling him when to step up and down. The cool air was a relief after the heat of the concert and he wiped his forehead softly. Upon reaching the bench, he managed to sit down without incident; he was surprised, however, when she nestled into his arms. He held her gently but protectively, smiling in what he hoped was her direction...and a kiss from her confirmed it. He kissed back, the hesitant and yet somewhat passionate kiss that he knew how to do. "Indeed, it is nice here...I spend a lot of time here.."

Kendra

His mouth felt perfect on her own and she sighed into the kiss, delighting in the feel of his mouth and the passion with how he returned it. As he broke from her mouth and spoke she sighed once again, this was nice but she wasn't used to nice. Daria was too free spirited, too wild and outgoing and Mask seemed an unlikely choice for her no matter how handsome she considered him to be or how wonderful the last few hours with him were. She bit her lip gazing at him, seeing him through Rivers eyes and seeing a perfect match for her wayward best friend but she had found him first. Had taken possession practically of him before Rivers could lay any sort of claim to him and as it stood Mask did not seem to like Rivers in that regard.

Leaning her head on his shoulder she gazed out across the park and wondered what it must be like for him not to see anything at all. Closing her eyes she knew it was not the same and slowly opened them again.
"Have you been blind all your life Mask?" she asked.