Madam Arache's School of (monster) Girls (reboot)

Started by ShadowFox89, October 03, 2012, 06:51:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

apygoos

would people here be objectional to another kitsune gal?
i could bring one to the table for this RP if everyone's okay with it

ShadowFox89

No objection here.

And yeah Iblis, it'd cover everything that might happen. It's just that some people get freaked out by that.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

apygoos

Name:Janelle Tsunar

Sexuality: Bi

Ons: open to most things, though being as inexperienced as she is she wont know til she tries

Offs: blood, gore, vore, scat, watersports

Anything special about them:   she can get stubborn as hell, and will always fight for her friends. If you stroke her tails just right, you can put her into a state of arousal that she isnt even familiar with. Her kitsune self has left her with hightened reflexes and agility. she lvoes it if you can scratch her ears just right, also letting out a purr  on occasion.

Weaknesses: she can be overly caring, and overly naive, very easy to lure into a sexual situation. Her stubbornness can be labeled a weakness as well

Position: student

Favorite Position: she needs to find out ;)

Bio:Traditional school was simply not working for Janelle once she got to the high school years often getting teased. Her parents have made the sacrifice to send her to this school with the  hopes that she can fit in much better and forge lasting relationships with people for once.

Iblis121

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on October 14, 2012, 11:32:14 PM
No objection here.

And yeah Iblis, it'd cover everything that might happen. It's just that some people get freaked out by that.

Hm. I suppose that's true. I thing NC Exotic would work in that case.

Sethala

Hey, for ons/offs in the character sheet, are we supposed to list what the character likes, or what we'd like to happen to the character?

ShadowFox89

What the character likes, but you can put in what you'd allow to happen too.

Threads will go up... after some sleep.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Sethala

Name: Velia Nagashi, or Vel to her friends.
Age: Appears to be around 17, though actually much older.
Sexuality: Bi, prefers females.
Ons: Dominating other girls, especially bondage and sexual torture.  (Player ons: Just about anything, and I love being submissive as well - anything I list as character "offs" is stuff I'd like to happen.)
Offs: Being submissive, public embarrassment. (Player offs: Futa, gore/death, scat/watersports.)
Anything special about her: Velia is a succubus, a demon of Lust incarnate.  She tends to be rather shy however, and while she loves teasing and dominating other girls in private, in public she's very easily embarrassed.  As a succubus, she can sense other peoples' lusts and desires, and can manipulate others' arousal and lust.
Weaknesses: Velia has trouble controlling her powers when she gets stressed out.  If she starts to panic about something, she'll create an aura of lust that causes everyone nearby to start getting aroused, and the more stressed she is, the stronger the aura.
Position: Student.
Favorite positions: Anything that allows her to dominate her partner, when in private at least.

Appearance: Here

LeSane

Well I'll throw my hat into he ring and see what comes out of it.

Name:
   Mal Coltrane a.k.a 'BEAT'
Sexuality:
   Pansexual (Believed to be)
Ons:
   Play Fighting | Biting | Strong women | slight voyeurism
Offs:
   Death | Vore | Scat | Branding
Anything special about them:
   Virgin since he has never had sex in his entire life.
   Makes his own music on his laptop to listen to once a month.
   Has slightly abnormal speed/stamina for his body type.
   Is an Awkward pervert.
Weaknesses:
   Teasing
   Awkward situations
   Sex/Foreplay
Position:
   Male Student
Favorite Position:
   Has none since he is inexperienced with anything of the sexual manner. Whenever he becomes accustom to the subject/topic of sex his personal preference will change once later down the line. Also, it will depend whether or not he is deemed a Submissive or Dominate as time goes on. The characters around him will shape his outlook on positions. Basically you all have a bit of power in what he will like and will not like for this part.
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

ShadowFox89

And with that, I'm going to have to ask for no more male students, please.

He looks good, Scar, but I think we've hit our quota for guys. If there's anyone else working on a sheet, please make a female.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

SneakyGuy

There are currently 4 females and 6 males, right?
O&O

ShadowFox89

Yeah, if we get two more girls then that'd be it for players. I think 12 people would be enough.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

apygoos

ShadowFox89

It's fine Apygoos, though I'd like a bit more detail on her. Think of it this way, the more detail, the better someone can react.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Jinxed One

I will have a written description as soon as possible, been alot busier then usual the past two days. I do have one favor to ask though that would help me out... Would any of you be willing to Crop that mummy girl picture of mine so I is just the picture and post it on the Wiki under the category [[Category: Jinxed One]]

It would be an enormous help because I can't edit pics from my phone... Thank you ahead of time to whomever does it. ^_^

apygoos

ShadowFox89

Seth, you appear to have uploaded your pic as a video. Might wanna fix that bud.

Jinxed, I can crop the pic and I'll upload it under tinypic. You can do what you want from there.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Jinxed One

Oh, I should have said this earlier, someone did actually already help me with the Cropping. Thank you though, I should have a description up relatively soon.

Jinxed One

Kylah
Name: Kylah a.k.a. Ky
Race: Mummy
Sexuality: Bisexual
Ons: Just about anything...
Offs: Vore, Scat, Watersports, Pregnancy
Anything special about them: Unlike others of her kind her body never dries out. As such her body is always like that of a nubile 20 something year old woman.
Weaknesses: Physical contact with her skin triggers an unavoidable and uncontrollable lust to form within her.
Position: Student
Favorite Position: Tied up and taken from behind.
Physical Description: Kylah body is wrapped tightly in specially made bandages that dull the lust she feels from physical contact to levels a human would feel from the same touch. The wraps themselves are her clothes and they also conceal much of her frame, as such her exact dimensions are unknown.

I don't know how to make the picture appear where the link is...but that is what I have...

ShadowFox89

Kylah
Name: Kylah a.k.a. Ky
Race: Mummy
Sexuality: Bisexual
Ons: Just about anything...
Offs: Vore, Scat, Watersports, Pregnancy
Anything special about them: Unlike others of her kind her body never dries out. As such her body is always like that of a nubile 20 something year old woman.
Weaknesses: Physical contact with her skin triggers an unavoidable and uncontrollable lust to form within her.
Favorite Position: Tied up and taken from behind.
Physical Description: Kylah body is wrapped tightly in specially made bandages that dull the lust she feels from physical contact to levels a human would feel from the same touch. The wraps themselves are her clothes and they also conceal much of her frame, as such her exact dimensions are unknown.

That should work ;)

Alright, will be putting threads up after dinner. IC thread will be up either today or tomorrow.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Sethala

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on October 15, 2012, 04:38:59 PM
Seth, you appear to have uploaded your pic as a video. Might wanna fix that bud.

Jinxed, I can crop the pic and I'll upload it under tinypic. You can do what you want from there.

Ok, I have no idea how that showed up as a video when I used url code.  It shouldn't even have embedded anything here; it should have just been a regular link.  It's fixed now, though.

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

DylanTheVillain

Name: Scott Quinn

Appearance:

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Ons: Unsure, But catches himself looking at womens backsides quite often. He also always has to have something in his mouth so that may come into play if he ever ends up with a woman.

Offs: Although he isn't sure what he likes, he knows for sure what he doesn't; Vore, scat, gore, watersports, or anything else invovling blood, puke, etc.

Anything special about them:   A generally quiet boy, if he's alone he tends to sing to himself, he is a skilled vocalist and has won a championship back in America. He moved to this school for two reasons. First, he had to move because his uncle, whom he lives with, had to move nearby for a job. Secondly, he wanted to experience these new creatures since he had never even heard of monster girls until he crosse the sea. He also practices a few forms of dance to keep himself limber and strong. His preffered dance forms are ballroom, break dancing, and tap.

Weaknesses: SAme as any boy, along with being the center of attention, he doesn't like being focused on, he will usually close his eyes and continue if that happens.

Favorite Position: Not sure but, maybe doggy style?

(Hate to make it unbalanced but, here it goes. :P)
<A href=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=126865.msg5596646#msg5596646> Some Villainous ideas.</a>

Looking for a group to do an online tabletop game with. :D (Warning- may be mildly newbish)

ShanaTheIV

I think I can handle one more group rp now (if there's still room), but I might post more casually. I'm thinking of making a zombie girl instead.

Tydorei

I'm interested in this game as well... people can still apply right?

ShadowFox89

Yes, still taking applications up until the starting event ends.
Call me Shadow
My A/A