Somebody told me it was pointless for me to come back (Crime drama. AxA)

Started by Tmii3, May 08, 2020, 11:27:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tmii3

Hi there and welcome to my thread. I hope that you find my idea interesting to you. This first little bit will be about what I am like and what I expect out of a partner.

*Detail, detail, detail. I love detailed responses that have a bit of nuance to them. Something that I can read over and over and get something knew from it. I usually write around 3 to around 7 paragraphs per reply. But length can always be discussed while we plan out the roleplay.

*Frequency.  So I'm more about quality than quantity. I tend to post at least once a day if I get the chance too, but I do have to work. I understand if you have to take extended periods of time away from the rp. Real life always comes first. Just let me know first please.

*Characters. I only play Original characters. I don't feel comfortable playing as, or against canon characters. Sorry if that is a deal breaker for some. I tend to play male character, against female or futa characters for my partner. I love futas so don't be afraid to play one with me.

*Kinks. I'm really open kink wise. Only limits being underage play, scat, and death.

*Realism. This is going to be based in reality, so no outlandish things please.

Into your arms.

This is a story about the slow climb to success, betrayal, and revenge, I wanted to write something dealing with crime, and the struggles of growing a criminal empire. Whether they be drug dealers, bank robbers, assassins, or a combo of those three. I wanted to pair our characters together, maybe they grew up together? Maybe a good kid gone bad scenario, where they haven’t had the chance to really experience life outside of the criminal world.

My character I think my character would be someone from a generally good background. Had a pretty good family, got good grades, had plenty of friends. Those friends however, got him in trouble while he was in college. His friends got more and more shady, and while he knew what they were doing he never thought he would get caught up with them. That was until he was told to make an app. An app that would be used for all sorts of crime. He thought about denying it, thought about getting away from it all, but the money being offered was too great for him to deny. Bringing him into a world that he would not get out of so easily.

That’s just one thought of the matter. I would love to hear your ideas about this!