She just can't get enough! Cheating wife / Hotwife Fantasy (M for F and M)

Started by s6xs6x, July 16, 2015, 12:15:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

s6xs6x

Hey There!

I'd really like to explore a craving I've had lately.  The cheating wife or Hotwife fantasy has been rolling around in the back of my head for quite some time now. I'm hoping there's someone out there equally interested who would be up for exploring ideas and help bring to life this fantasy in role play form.

A summary of what I'm expecting or looking for is as follows:

An average couple, married for several years, has some strain in the relationship which has caused an emotional detachment from one another, and obviously has affected their sexual intimacy in the bedroom.
Maybe she finds someone online, a coworker, stranger who seduces her, etc. (the possibilities are plenty).
She'll start dressing more provocative, revealing etc., leaving the husband to wonder, maybe even suspect something.

As the affair unfolds, the Husband is conflicted with both Jealousy and arousal, upon learning of the affair (or even catching them in the act.)  The wife unwilling to give up intimacy with her new lover, coaxes the husband into allowing it, maybe teasing him about it, once she realizes he is turned on by it as well.

I would love to focus on the husband's role, his conflicting struggle between Jealousy, envy and arousal.   I'm looking for the wife and of course someone to play the other guy.

I'd also love input on what things you might want to add to the story to make it more to your liking.

Thanks!
Equal Parts Temptation & Seduction!:)

Blinkin

I might be interested in either the role of the wife or the other man, if you don't get an overwhelming response to this.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

s6xs6x

Your first to respond Blinkin, Thank You!  Let's see if what kind of response we get over the next several days and go from there

s6xs6x

Bumping to see if there are any interest in this.  The craving I had is back!:)

s6xs6x