Besties (OOC-AAA111 and Kag)

Started by Kag, October 30, 2011, 01:27:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kag

Micheal sat on the front steps for his down the street best friend. His blonde hair hung in front of his face and he played games on his phone his finger jetting across the screen. Today was the weekend but him and his friend spent every weekend doing whatever they wanted together and it was always a lot of fun.

AAA111

Kynzie was at her house doing some homework before she spend some good old free time with her best friend. They've been best friends for a long time now and she values and appreciates  his friendship. She grabs her phone and begins to text him. "Hey best friend..what are your plans for this weekend? I miss you"

Kag

Micheal smiled when he got his text from his best friend. "Hey, um I don't whatever you what to do. I hear there playing that movie at the drive in I just got paid so it would be my treat if you want to go." He texted back to her.

AAA111

Kynzie grabbed her phone and smiled when she got the text back from him. She decided to text him back. "Um how about you decide and pick whatever we are going to do. You don't have to do that. I just paid too." She clicked send. She smiled and thought back to how they have been friendships for over 10 years now. Ever since they met she has had a crush on him. She is shy so she never said anything. He has got no idea. Plus that and he has always had a girlfriend.

Kag

Micheal felt a lot for Kynzie, but he thought she had stuck him in the friend zone, since they've been friends for so long. He smiled at his phone, "Come on over we look up movies before we leave" He texted back with smiley face. He had tried to find someone, as far as girlfriends but all the girls he's tried just not what he wanted. He liked Kynzie.

AAA111

She smiled getting his text back. She nodded and smiled as she read the text. "Yeah sure give me about 10 minutes and then I'll be right over. See you soon!" She texted back with a huge grin on her face. She never met a guy like him. He was such a sweet, kind, loyal friend and he was at the end of the day her best friend.

Kag

Micheal smiled glad that she was going to come over. "okay see you soon." He said with a smile, then he went inside pick his room up a little. Sure she had been to his house before, but he still like other to see his room all messy. He has always like Kynzie she always knew what to say when he was down.

AAA111

About 10 minutes later there is a knock on his front door. She has been out of it lately since breaking up with her ex about a month ago. He had sent her some nasty texts. She knew that Mike would always be there to guide and help her get through it all. When he opened the door she handed him some paper. "God I hate him" I say as I walk past you and sit down in your computer chair in your room.

Kag

Mike smiled at his best friend when he answered the door, but the frowned when she handed him the paper he skimmed through it, then sat down next to the other. "I know you do, but he doesn't deserve you anyway. Your to amazing for him." He told the other with a smile, and he always told her the truth. "Nothing but a loser." He told her.

AAA111

She smiled up at him as he said that. "How did I know that you would say that..oh yeah that is right because you are the most amazing person ever. You are my best friend" I smile as I look up at you. "So I know you are right but I was with the guy for 3 years so it is still hard. I've been friends with you for longer"

Kag

Micheal shrugged, "I just know you better so I am more awesome an they are." He said with a chuckle. "Yeah being with a guy for three's can have a bad break up." He said and wrapped her in a hug. "Yes you have and I'll always be here for you." He told his friend with a smile.

AAA111

She wraps her arms around him leaning her head into him. He has always made her feel so special and like she is the only woman in the world right then and there. "I know you will and you mean the world to me. I know that without my family and you I would be completely lost. You are my rock and I appreciate all that you do." She holds him.

Kag

Micheal always enjoyed her hugs, she fit perfectly in his arms. He hated seeing her upset, and he would do anything to make sure she always smiling. "No problem Kynzie. I just like to see you happy." He told her as he ran his fingers through her hair knowing she liked it.

AAA111

She nestled her head into him. Always feeling so good and safe in his arms. It was hard with the break-up of her ex-boyfriend but Mike always made it a little bit easier. "Hmm wonder why your the only one that is able to do that for me. You've always had that ability" She smiled wide as he ran his hands through her hair.

Kag

"I don't know, maybe it just comes with the fact I know you better than most." Mike smiled, "Instead of going to the movies, want to order Pizza and junk food? And watch something classic?" He asked not sure if she wanted to go out today, and he knew which movies would cheer her up.

AAA111

She smiled and nodded in agreement. "You really do know me better than most." She said smiling at him. "Yeah I'd actually really enjoy that because I'm feeling a little bit down in the dumps today. I know I know I need to grow up." She sat down on his computer chair smiling .

Kag

Micheal smiled, "I know, and your just fine the way you are." He said with smile. "You can pick out the movie and I will order the pizza and the get the junk food." He said with smile.

AAA111

She smiled at him and nodded in agreement. She stood up and went over to his vast movie collection. She was over there for awhile but she finally found a movie. She laid back on his bed her head on his pillow. Right next to the bed is a nice picture of the two of them. It was the same night that she broke up with her ex. It was all about Mike and her but she could never ever tell him he was the reason they aren't together anymore. She is holding the movie "How to Lose a Guy in 10 days" in her hands. She picks up the picture smiling. "I can't believe you still have this"

Kag

Micheal smiled as he went to ordering pizza, no need to ask want anyone wanted on it, Micheal and Kenzie always ordered the same. Once he was done with that he piled all his junk food he could find and took it back to the his room. Set all of it on the bed, then he blushed when the other saw his picture. "Of course I do, its my favorite picture of us." He said with a smile, then kissed her forehead. Then came giggles from the doorway, his little sister making kissing face. "You two a couple yet?" She said, with a glare from Micheal, she giggled again and ran off.

AAA111

She smiled and nodded at him in agreement. "I love this picture of us too. You looked good and very handsome that night" I smile as I look away blushing. Hoping I didn't let it out about how much of a crush I really do have on you. I laugh and blush looking away as your little sister teases us yet again. "Aww she is getting so big. " I say to you

Kag

Micheal smiled at the other, and then noticed her blush. He smiled,but didn't say anything. "Yeah she is, the bigger she gets the more of a pain she becomes." He said with a chuckle, "So do you want to turn the movie on now or wait until the pizza get here?" He asked the other as he sat down on the bed.

AAA111

She shrugs. "It doesn't matter. Whatever you want is fine with me. I love this bed it is so big and warm" I say as I lay my head on your pillow stretching out as I laugh. "Awww but she is so cute. She does it because she knows that it irritates me. I should know because that is why I tease my brothers" I laugh

Kag

Micheal smiled at the other, "I think we should wait for the pizza because I know once the movie starts neither one us will get up to go get it." He told the other as he crawled into the bed next to her. "Yeah I guess that's just what sibling do." He smiling up at her. "So what movie did you pick out any way?" He asked.

AAA111

She smiles looking over at him as she rests her head on his chest. "She is your little sister..I know you love her and would do anything for her. That is what is important. Your such a good guy." I smile giggling and I hold up the video showing you How To Lose a Guy in 10 Days.

Kag

Micheal wrapped his arms around the other, and snuggles with her. "I would do anything for my sister. Just like I would do anything for you." He told the  other with a smile. Then looked at the movie and smiled, "Girly movies." He said with a chuckle. "Alright..." He smiled at her. "Can I tell you something and you not get made at me?"