News:

Main Menu

Instruction Manuals.

Started by SinClaire, April 17, 2011, 01:17:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SinClaire

I'm just wondering if anyone takes the time to read the manuals that come with cellphones, videogame consoles or any other thing, really.

I do, but then I'm fussy like that. Whenever I get something new, I open it up carefully, read the instructions and then start tinkering with it. Pretty much everyone else I know tosses the manual away and starts playing around with the item... often resulting in me having to step in and fix it XD

Oniya

I don't read it when I get it, but it's the first place I turn when something goes wrong.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Craz

Back when they were cool little things to read, I loved video game instruction manuals. Of course, this was back when the manual to Star Wars: Rebellion was bigger than some of my textbooks...

Yorubi

I look through with them sometimes... barely... usually when I'm in the car waiting to use my new little toy (oh and just fyi, not when driving if that isn't obvious ^^;; ). Really though, half the time its just common sense and not really worth the effort. Its something to skim and look curiously at if anything to me.

Inkidu

Esto es la primera página de su manual de instrucción. Léalo por favor muy con cuidado. Si hace no su producto es responsable estallar en la cara andrajosa. ¡Ah, y dejamos fuera las instrucciones inglesas!

^_^
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Oniya

*hits up Google translator.  Giggles*
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!

Kunoichi

I always read the instruction manual, myself.  Video game instruction manuals usually have some pretty cool art inside. ^^

Oniya

Quote from: Kunoichi on April 27, 2011, 03:02:17 PM
Video game instruction manuals usually have some pretty cool art inside. ^^

+1