Previous topic - Next topic

Angzyn

Adams and Eves
Cravings:
World of Warcraft
Thundercats (2011)
Legend of Zelda

Captain Maltese

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Stattick

O/O   A/A

Captain Maltese

*toasts Santa Stattick with a cup of milk* ho fucking ho ho!

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

despickable

magners irish apple cider

very refreshing

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

Kendra

decaff coffee - well it's after 6pm lol

Aeda

Tea with lemon.

Mmm....lemon.

Captain Maltese

Aeda

...they make pear cider?  That sounds amazing.

Captain Maltese

It's quite popular here. Other common flavors are apple and citrus. I like the pear one because it's neither too sweet nor too dry or acidy. Same 4.5% as beer. Cider is my favorite beverage as there's just a very moderate amount of bubbly in it.

Aeda

Ah, we are thinking of very different drinks.  Cider here is a dark kind of apple juice.  I think the only real difference between it and juice is that juice is filtered.

That really does sound delicious.

Captain Maltese

Probably different, yeah. The stuff I'm drinking is thinner than pure juice in consistence, but slightly thicker than beer. *studies box* yeah, just 24% pearjuice. Presumably the rest is water.

And it IS delicious, especially cold.

kikideru

I am drinking an insanely creamy Hot Chocolate with Jamaican Rum! It's dellish ; )
"I do not spew profanities I enunciate them clearly, like a fucking lady"

My O/Os: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=131220.0

Captain Maltese

Oniya

Quote from: Metody on December 06, 2010, 04:54:39 PM
Ah, we are thinking of very different drinks.  Cider here is a dark kind of apple juice.  I think the only real difference between it and juice is that juice is filtered.

That really does sound delicious.

Actually, pear cider is made much the same way as apple cider - only with pears.  It can come in either soft (non-alcoholic) or hard (fermented) varieties.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Endorphin

"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Macavity69

Weston's Pear Cider ... different from Koppaberg (my favourite) but also very nice ....
Ons and Offs

Like a Timelord I've had a previous incarnation and ... this was it!  It took me a while to find it.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=19476

Stattick

O/O   A/A

Xandria

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Skye

Coconut rum and Fruit punch.
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Bubbles

lemon tea and them some solvente pills, lemon to :<
A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

Rhedyn

Peppermint tea...to settle my poorly tummy  :-(

Xandria

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Amphetamine

Sometimes you have to throw caution to the wind and live recklessly.

Prototype

A bottle of Starter which is a brand of energy drink here in Estonia. :P

The puritan filth, where ivy grows
The poisoned tear, the thorn, the rose
The sin, the pleasure, the sexual urge
Is what I choose for my last dirge