Last Poster Wins

Started by Tigataga, January 16, 2014, 02:02:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verasaille

"See there! He only wants you for the gold! I will keep you safe! And love you too."

Politely whisks the Win away from the Boatman.
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Dama

Silly, silly people.  Come here, Win.  We'll go shopping and buy you a nice outfit that will fool everyone.  Then you can get some much needed rest.
Consider yourself blessed to have someone in your life who wants you to be better and do better.

Boatman

Poor Win, she hates being dressed in yellow. It makes her quite nauseous.
Sneaks up behind Dama whilst she is waiting to pay for the new clothes and takes Win.
"There there Win, you can wear purple and pink again when I get you back to the dank dungeon. Oh, and feast on a morsel of stale bread."
History, where creative writing was born.

Verasaille

NO!! Poor Win, come here and let me rescue you from that horrid pirate!! *disappears in a cloud of fae dust*
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Boatman

Win abandoned again, this time by Vera disappearing in a cloud of sneezing power.
"Here Win, let me protect you," Boat calls out. "And give you a hanky for your nose."
Takes Win and chucks her in the boot (trunk) of the car. "Soon have you to safety."

Nowherewoman

Spreads the nail strips and watches Boat's car waterski helplessly across the pavement.  Before he can get unbelted, takes a crowbar to the trunk, and frees Win.

"Mine now, pet. Come along. I have cake!"
Instead of obsessing on the person you want to be, focus on who you DON'T want to be. It's much easier to not do certain things than to break your head on some ideal of yourself.

When the dust settles, you may find out you've become who you were supposed to be all along.

more me here now!  (O/Os, ideas and junk): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=215830.0

and mea culpas  (A/As): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=221151.0

Verasaille

Sneaks up and tickles the woman until she drops the Win, then scampers away with her. "I think we need to do something to change your appearance. Let's try male for a change, maybe no one will recognize you!"

Dama

Dama recognizes the miniature gnome as The Win.

Nice disguise!  I thought for a bit you might dress up like Santa!  In any case, let's get out of here!!
Consider yourself blessed to have someone in your life who wants you to be better and do better.

Midwest Man

"Aw, win, what have they done to you? Your too cute and pretty to be male. Come on, I'll get you rested and we can have more ice cream."

Saiyuri

Take the ice cream and the Win.  :-)

Dama

Ice Cream?  Ice Cream?  Who has Ice Cream??

I have The Win....

Verasaille

That's what you think!! (Cackles like a maniac as she snatches the Win and runs!)

Dama

Slowly and calmly....
    Walks....
        And grabs....

The Win

Zeth

Zeth tries to grab Dama, but gets the Win instead. He shrugs and  keeps the Win.

Dama

Oh Zeth..... That was such the wrong decision!  Just for that, you lose The Win.

Zeth

The Win takes insult to that and stays with Zeth.

Boatman

Whilst the pair decide who is going to grab whom, poor confused cross-dressing Win is left at the side. Boat rows past and pulls her in (a convenient river wouldn't you say?). They drift down stream silenty enjoying the reunion. Boat dries the last of Win's tears and she almost smiles. Soon they are on Boat's old fishing boat, heading out to sea to see what they can catch.

Verasaille

A whale shark comes up for air and capsizes the fishing boat! Leaving Boatman to float off on a life raft, Vera saves the Win by plucking her out of the sea with her rescue helicopter and waves goodbye to Boatman.

Zeth

Won't make the same mistake again. Zeth steals Vera AND the Win this time.

Saiyuri

Steals the Win from Zeth while his hands are full with the lovely Vera.

Dama

Dama suddenly and inexplicitly discovers that she has superpowers!  She swoops in and takes The Win and flies off into.........

Saiyuri

Dama flies right into Sai's open arms and into a soft landing. Saiyuri gives Dama a gentle hug and thanks her graciously for the Win. Turning she begins skipping away happily, the Win secured safely in Sai's arms.

Adammair

I.
Win.

*nods once, with emphasis*

Saiyuri

Alas it is I, Saiyuri, who Wins.

Adammair

But only for a moment, fleeting as it may be.