Last Poster Wins

Started by Tigataga, January 16, 2014, 02:02:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boatman

Poor Win now appears to fall asleep, foiling Vera's attempt to run off with her.
Boat strolls over, laughing, but feels waves of sleepiness rolling over him  and only just manages to cradle Win in his STRONG [  :-)  ] arms as he sits down to doze propped against a tree.
History, where creative writing was born.

Dama

Dama wonders around aimlessly.  She can't believe The Win has disappeared, or was stolen.  She hears gentle snoring and peeks around a large bush.  Wow!  There's Boat sleeping with The Win in his arms.  This should be easy!!!!  Dama creeps over and gently removes The Win!  Not able to resist the temptation, she gives Boat a gentle shove to wake him up and RUNS AWAY!!!!!
Consider yourself blessed to have someone in your life who wants you to be better and do better.

Midwest Man

He waited in the shadows, until the call of nature took her. It was while the water splashed on the porcelain that he took the Win, and left through the bathroom door.

And thank you, Dama, good to be back.

Verasaille

Opens her time space continuum door and snatches the win from Midwest man, gives him a sweet kiss that may or may not stun him for  a few seconds. "Thanks for grabbing that for me sweetie!"
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Boatman

Opens the space time continuum door (knows a good pub down that way) and Vera falls out onto an unfortunately situated giant ants' nest.
"Quick Win, we'd better get you away from here."
Thankfully, Boat is able to rescue Win and takes her to the cave system that leads down into the otherworld.

Verasaille

Yells at Boatman, "Hey!! you can't steal my ideas!!" and blasts a hole through his door and snatches the Win back. Using her amazing powers of mind control she rides off on the giant ants and hides in the nest, setting traps for anyone else foolish enough to try and enter.  >:)
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Boatman

Boat muses, 'Each to their own,' as he leads poor shivering Win down deeper, through dank dripping caves into the forbidding depths of the earth.

Verasaille

Vera giggles as she opens a trapdoor beneath Boatman's feet and sends him tumbling down a deep hole. As he flails she grabs the win. "Have a nice trip!"

Boatman

Boat, caught unawares by the sneaky elvish trick of having a trap door in the darkest depths, slips down the slimy slope and is starting to enjoy the ride when he gets unceremoniously dumped in a passageway. He hears Win's frightened whimpers as her assailant drags her along. Realising they are coming towards him, Boat hides and waits.

Verasaille

Hearing the unmistakable thump ahead, Vera opens her time continuum door and pulls Win out of the dark depths.  She sends the giant ants to defend the passageway.

Zeth

Gives Vera a kiss like in the Kiss Spank or Fuck, thread. While she checks what thread she is in Zeth grabs the win.

Boatman

Taps Zeth on the shoulder. "Look over there. I've not seen one of those for... well.."
Pinches poor Win back from under his arm.
"Always works."

Saiyuri

Pinches the win from Boat.

Thangar

Thangar approaches Saiyuri and smiles as he simply lifts Win from her hands. He kisses her cheek and assures her that the win will be safe. He holds the Win for a moment and meditates on its unique design and the beauty of Win's craftsmanship as he slowly turns it on the palm of his hand.  Then content that he had become one with the win, declares a state of victory that no one can steal from him and places the win on a pedestal in the center of the universe available for all to come and admire.

Thangar writes a note and tapes it to the pedestal, "To own the win one must release the win. The win only exists when we allow it to exist. The win is neither real nor unreal." Thangar walks off filled with peace.

Verasaille

Snickers at Thangar. "You did have to leave it out there where anyone could just run up and see it!"

Snatches Win and leaves a cryptic note scribbled over the last one.

To win one must simply refuse to lose.

wander

*Grabs the Win in the laziest post to get it yet*

Verasaille

Wander!! Get back here! grabs the win and stuffs wander in the time space continuum hole and slams it shut.

Have a nice trip!

Dama

Just like in Oz, one should never pay attention to what is behind the curtain, or in this case, in the hole.  Dama pulls The Win out and climbs on her motorcycle (in her own time and place) and off they ride.
Consider yourself blessed to have someone in your life who wants you to be better and do better.

Verasaille

Wander is lazy. Vera is supercharged!! jumps on her flying saucer to zip over Dama and grab the win and disappear into the universe.

Zeth

Gives Vera the Loss and takes the Win in unequivocal exchange!

Verasaille

Oh!! Early Christmas Santa Zeth?  tickles those luscious abs until he drops the win, then gives a kiss under the mistletoe! Thanks Santa!

Boatman

Whilst everyone is kissing, smooching and cuddling, Boat rescues Win who has been crying at being abandoned. "Never, mind, I'll take you home."
Boat chucks Win into the autogyro and heads up and off into the far away.

Saiyuri

You've found your way home I see!  Sai says as she holds the Win in her arms.
Thanks again for retrieving it for me, love.

Dama

After a long day at the office, and more chores to do at home, Dama peeks in to check on the status of The Win.  Oh!  There she is, that cute little thing!  I see you've been waiting for me!  Well, c'mon, let's go!

Boatman

That twin sister of yours is always being picked up by strangers. Never mind Win. I'll look after you (at least until I get the prize money - evil laugh).