News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Last Poster Wins

Started by Tigataga, January 16, 2014, 02:02:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saiyuri

Gasping she turns and rushes to the open helicopter door as she watches Nexus descend with her Win. Reaching back she pulls out her trusty Win capturing claw gun. Taking aim she shoot the claw at Nexus and hooks into the Win. The claw retracts and safely returns the Win to Sai. Sai hugs the Win tightly to her, now free of confinement, chest.

CaptainNexus616

Nexus suddenly gets up from the pilot seat of the helicopter and tackle hugs Sai stealing both the claw gun and the win before tying her up and jumping back out the helicopter.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FLIP THIS TABLE.
┻━┻ ︵ ヽ(°□°ヽ) FLIP THAT TABLE.
┻━┻ ︵ \(`Д´)/ ︵ ┻━┻ FLIP ALL THE TABLES
▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ Sorry, I just dropped my bag of Doritos in my signature again. ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄┐( °ー ° )┌

Saiyuri

Pulling her trusty knife from the small of her back she frees herself from her bindings. Grinning evilly she reaches back and also pulls the real Win out from under her shirt. Hugging the Win against her she giggles mischievously.

Boatman

After Boat turns on the new powerful vacuum cleaner, Sai finds the suction irresistible. Her giggles turn to frowns as her curves are irresistably pulled towards the machine. Boat rescues Win and zooms away with her on a powerful space cruiser.
History, where creative writing was born.

Saiyuri

Gasping as she is being sucked towards the giant vacuum cleaner she watches as Boat steals her Win. Pushing a button on the side of the vacuum cleaner it turns off, however it having taken Sai's clothing as a casualty. Shrugging Sai presses the button on her wristband and is beemed up into Boats space cruiser. Grabbing the Win she waves to Boat while in the buff before pressing the button again. Getting beamed back down to Earth with the Win Sai skips along with the Win happily.

Boatman

Boat follows, carefully wrapping Sai's shivering succulent girly cuves in foil to keep her warm. Taking Win away with him, Boat makes off to the ends of the earth.

Verasaille

Of course the end of the earth is where Vera has been sent to repent her sins, and she gladly welcomes Boat and Win to share the dungeon with her.
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Saiyuri

Now wrapped in foil, Sai goes to the dungeon where Vera and Boat reside. Waving to the two she brings them food and takes the Win with her for safe keeping.

Boatman

Of course, the Earth doesn't have a physical end. A temporal one maybe, but we are far from that. So Boat pops round the corner and invites Sai through a door into a big wind tunnel used for practising parachuting.  He presses the button before he and pathetic tiny Win wave cheerio and vanish in an experimental time machine (no not a telephone box) leaving Sai in suspense.

Zeth

Zeth chases after them in the Delorean, the experimental time machine. To his surprise the Win ditches Boatman and joins Zeth due to the Delorean's cool factor.

Saiyuri

Landing in the Deloreans passenger seat Sai looks about puzzled. Seeing Zeth and the Win she waves before pulling the Win into her lap, for safe keeping of course.

Boatman

Going back in time, Boat intercepts Win's mistaken choice of cool car (she is a bit short sighted). They roar off together in Boat's supercharged DB5.

Verasaille

Vera catches a ride with Santa, his sled is the best!! Grabbing the Win for a ride with Santa!

http://www.carbodydesign.com/archive/2009/12/merry-christmas-new-sleigh-for-santa/Ford-Sleigh-lg.jpg
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Boatman

Boat saddles up Bambi and gives chase.

Verasaille

Vera grins wickedly and throws a sign up that says "Hunting Season open" Keeping the Win snuggled safe with her in Santa's sleigh.

Boatman

Tiny Win runs off with Bambi and they get jobs in a circus. It is cruel work, but at least they are safe from the predatory players of this game.

~~ The End ~~

Verasaille

Not so fast there you evil pirate! The Win is mine!! (changing gender again, giggles softly)

Saiyuri

As everyone is arguing, Sai comes in and takes the Win.

Boatman

Donning a clown's springy boots, Boat jumps into the circus cannon before being fired high into the air. He performs three neat somersaults then boings over Sai, picking up a most relieved Win as he sails past.

Verasaille

Claps at Boat for a magnificent performance then hides the Win in her popcorn bag.

Boatman

Boat switches on the Win detector, locates it, then points and activates the powerful electromagnet to retrieve it.
Looking down Boat notices he's also collected a selection of clasps and fastenings...

Verasaille

Grinning widely, Vera activates her anti magnetic device and try as he may, Boat cannot seem to do anything but repel the frightened Win.

Dama

Returning from a short absence, Dama looks around.  The Win is so glad to see her, she runs into her waiting arms.
Consider yourself blessed to have someone in your life who wants you to be better and do better.

Boatman

"Please, please take me to Boat, Dama," Win sobs. "I trust you."

Boat reluctantly takes Tiny Win back and locks her in the deepest, airless dungeon at the castle where she'll feel safe.

Verasaille

Wearing her spacewalking suit, Vera sneaks into the airless dungeon and rescues the Win just in time before she suffocates. "That heartless SOB! How dare he treat you this way! You could have died here! Let's teach him a lesson and leave him with no air and see if he likes it!"

Vera seals off the rest of the castle by plunging it under the waves of the sea. (Hyrule style)