RP Request Thread

Started by pleaseteaseme, October 31, 2011, 05:38:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pleaseteaseme

Hello!

Thanks a lot for stopping by my ideas thread!

Below are a few roles I'm really craving to play out, so anyone interested please do get in touch!

I'd just like to say I've nothing against males playing females, what's on the screen is what's most important to me in a RP. In short, I don't care what you look like, so long as we are able to build a good rapport on here. :-)

If you're interested in the roles then please feel free to send me a PM. The roles are not set in stone so to speak, as I'd be more than  happy to add/change a few things should you wish to bring any wants/likes of your own, or if you even have a role of your own choice you might be looking to play out.

There are a few things I like to include in most of my RPs:

Teasing! The best part, in my opinion. I'd like the female to be a tease they will edge and edge and edge the sweet young man, they will expect their share first and they might not give my character what it is he so badly wants for a few days.

Awkward boners! Yes please! Boners everywhere. Tents. Boners from just touching or showing a little leg and him getting all hot and bothered to kissing him and rubbing his crotch. Please?

I absolutely LOVE it when a guy has blue balls and is so desperate to just get the slightest bit of pleasure that he'll risk touching himself in class or something, that moment where he goes just a bit red and has to suppress a moan just from brushing a hand (or your character doing that) against the front of his clothes.

Anyway.... onto the roles!  ;D

The Inheritance
Steven Bradley's father died almost 3 years ago, the oil tycoon left behind a fortune for his son, the sum rumoured to be around $11Billion, though no one knows the exact figure. The young man is set to inherite the huge amount of money on his 18th birthday, and though he knows this it hasn't stopped him from working hard at school and generally being a good kid. It's six months or so now until he turns 18, and it's this moment that his beautiful step-mother decides it's time to put her plan into action.

Tracey was his father's wife, and even though she and Steven had always gotten on well, there had always been rumours she'd only married his father for his money. Steven had wondered this himself, for Tracey was stunning it had to be said, but at the same time her and his father had always seemed very happy together, and he fully well knew that should it have been Tracey coming onto him, he'd have been in there like a shot.

What Tracey now wants is Steven's inheritance, or at least to be in on it. Once he's 18 he can amend the paperwork to include her, or even gift her a sum of money and so on the run up to that date she starts to worm her way into it. She's raised him since he was a young child, and they do get on very well, so it's not like she can just ask him out on a date or ask him for the money, no, that will be too obvious, won't it? Instead she decides to concetrate on something a young man his age will have less control over, his cock. She starts by subtly teasing him, wearing nice outfits, dropping hints, talking about things which she knows will excite him so that he develops an interest in her, if he doesn't have one already. Then, from there she can unleash her plan, stepping things up, teasing the poor boy something wild and seducing him to be her plaything. Then, when she's firmly got her claws into him she can get in on his inheritance. (I'd like for this plot to contain heavy teasing and orgasm denial amongst other fun and games.)

I'm really up for some kind of geek x popular styled roleplay, bringing in the whole thing of experienced x non experienced in sex would be the ideal sort of situation. Bonus points if he's a virgin and has only ever felt his own hand before.  :P

I'd most certainly like there to be romance in this, where the two characters have a relationship that blossoms with time, but from start to finish the female character would have the upper hand. I'm not talking about domming on a massive scale (whips and chains etc) but on a smaller one, where she has a hold on him purely because he loves her and her body and quite frankly, because he's never had sex before he's never felt anything like what she's giving him, if you get me?

I Need Help With My Homework
Michael was never really that popular at school, sure he had friends but they were all like him, a bit geeky, afraid to talk to girls and not very cool. Sarah on the other hand was one of, if not the hottest girl in their year at school. Wherever she went she had the boys lusting after her, and the girls secretly wishing they could be her. As of this it was a surprise to say the least when seemingly out of the blue Sarah came to Michael after one class asking if he could help her with her homework. You see, Sarah was spending her time doing other things rather than work, what she needed was someone who could do her work for her, enter Michael.

Sarah wasn't stupid, she knew that she only needed to flirt a little and make him think there was something in it for him and she'd have him in the palm of her hand, and that's exactly what she did. Poor Michael was so blown away by the fact that she was wanting to spend time with him that he fell for her trap just perfectly. After their first meeting Sarah sent Michael home with a boner and a promise not to jack it off, for he'd get a wonderful handjob from her should she get a good grade on her homework, it wasn't like Michael was going to say no to that now was it? It went from there, everytime they would meet up Sarah would make an excuse to not let him cum, be it the grade wasn't as high as she had hoped, or some other petty reason he was too horny to realise was not true, instead just having to endure day after day or her teasing tortures.

Most boys would of just jacked off, but Sarah had planned for that, if she even expected he had done so then she would never talk to Michael again, and he certainly didn't want that. Sarah would regularly check up on him, making sure he was still stiff and denied, not to mention giving him handjob for doing the homework, but he just hasn't done well enough to earn that orgasm he so desperately craves.

The Sweetest Thing
I've had the craving to play out a RP such as this for a long long time, however only now have I really managed to describe what I'm looking for and put it into words in a way with which I'm happy.

There were many words with which you could describe Hayleigh, however the one which would always crop up time and time again was sweet. She was cute, full of energy and always had a smile across her face. She was the girl that all the guys secretly looked at lustfully, however she never really seemed interested in a boyfriend. That was until she set her eyes upon Steven, he was a right cutey in her eyes, the sort of guy that she just wanted to jump upon. That's how Hayleigh was different though, she wanted a boyfriend to hang out with, to snuggle up with, to kiss and hug, however she wasn't all that interested in sex. For sure she wanted to know that she turned him on, she wanted him to pop boners around her, sure it was fun to touch eachother in nice ways, but, well, Hayleigh just hated cum. Just the thought of a boy doing such a thing turned her off, why she didn't know, it was just so icky!

I'm looking for someone to play Hayleigh in a RP where we will follow her and Steven on their relationship, where they have all sorts of fun and adventures, however she tries to bring Steven around to her way of thinking, making him promise not to ejaculate, all whilst they discover themselves and eachother in their relationship.

A few ideas I like, but have no plot for.
Nurse/Patient
Doctor/Patient
Brother/Sister
Milf/Younger man
Mother/Son
High School Setting
Mind Control

Thanks for reading, and if you're interested in playing, please do send me a PM.

:)

pleaseteaseme

pleaseteaseme