Change of plots [m/f] [EX]

Started by TenchuFall, May 01, 2010, 06:15:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TenchuFall

Current plots available:
("Angel") - See description below.

To Tame a Beast [EX]: In the great likenesses of Digimon, Monster Rancher, and Pokemon, a young (between 14 and 17) and very spunky trainer departs her home to begin her venture into the world of Beasts. Singled to have only one partner, the young female must find and select her creature. And, in the same ways as Digimon and Pokemon, there is evolution of the Beast, but there's a hitch. With every victory of the Beast, the crature advances in its life to reach a stage of maturity. It gains the ability to speak and show many more emotions. Eventually, it becomes more human in appearance, but never loses its ability to become a beast. With each evolution, the Beast also becomes more anatomically correct.[Beast, Minor]

Life is a Lemon [EX]: In a growing little town, there are a few secrets that are kept between the locals. Especially when their very lives are staked on it. In an effort to maintain a peaceful city, everyone is determined to remove the filth. A new young man comes to town and begins working as a local farmhand. His employment soon begins to constitute a number of disgusting things. Punishment for the permiscuous is a night in the barn. The young man, bound by the threat of death, is forced to make the women who are deemed whores to lay with the animals. The young man can't help himself, so ne begins looking for someone who can help him.[Beast, Rape]

angeli

Are you looking for a redemption story? Or is the idea still formulating?

I want your love and I want your revenge
You and me I could write a bad romance

ONs & OFFs
Apologies & Absences [09.25.2014]

TenchuFall

No, not particularly. That was the best way to describe the character features. The general idea is just interaction between a winged being and someone else, winged or not. I haven't a clue for a plot, to be honest.

Well, let me take that back. Here's a plot:

(Anthro)
On a world, much like Earth, a different race of humanoids thrive. (No, not an avatar story) The world is divided, segregated by landscape and the inhabitants' beastly appearances. On the continent of Eora lies a city of vast size, that harbors the most neutrality between the various beasts.

In this city there is a high degree of order. Elected to the magistrate is an Avian, deemed to be the most intelligent of the races, but out of a forced marriage to maintain peace, a foul little offspring was born. Cast from the city due to his insatiable appetite to cause chaos, the child was left to fend for himself in the world. He traveled to the original land of his Avian ancestors. High mountains and heavily wooded plateaus. The child soon found that the only solace in this vast world lay within those just as mischievious as he. The conclusion took the mix-breed to the country of Dyaph. There he tries to find some sort of companionship from one of the many faces of feline and canine that live there.

("Angel")
The world had changed, seeming to bave been over-come by a mutated collection of beings. Initially hailed as the coming of the Father, the world soon discovered that the trait of wings were given to every average Joe. Thieves, murderers and rapists now had the perfect means to escape from the scene of the crime. It was true, not all were evil or used their gift for dastardly deeds, but the entirety of the people were looked upon as crooks. Children were targets in schools, having feathers pulled or colored. Adults were stifled and not given fair treatment.

However, this is the story of a young man, struck in the back by a mob of biggots. They pressed his head into the ground and proceeded to shread his raven-black wings with knives, removing feathers and flesh from the wailing you man. After the attack, he was left for dead. His attackers leaving the young man's wings tattered and the young man weeping in his own blood that dripped down his back from his mutilated wings.

angeli

I like the anthro plot. However, I probably won't be able to plot or post for the rest of the day since it's a busy weekend for me.

ONs & OFFs

TenchuFall

Well, i like both plots, spontaneously created by me. If and or when you're available, we can start. I have a feeling there will not be very many offers.

angeli

Well, if you're willing to wing it (get it? "wing" it? *nudgenudge* .........okay, moving on....) feel free to set up the thread and let me know where the thread is. I'll work on a character concept and get it to you. =)

--Angeli

ONs & OFFs

TenchuFall

Just want to get one more rp started.