Of Fire,Water,Earth&Air(Extreme-LGBTQ friendly,POSSIBLE RE-DO!Interest check)

Started by bubby, October 14, 2013, 03:14:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crash

Quote from: LunarSage on October 14, 2013, 03:57:16 PM
Ah.  Well if Crash really wants it, I'd be ok giving it up.  I'm easy like that.  :-)

Thanks but you had dibs, it's cool.  I have lots of characters to play. ;)

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

bubby

Ok... I'm off to work for the night. Feel free to leave any wants/ideas either here or in my PM box!

Moon Hound Hati

I'd be interested in the role of water elemental, if it's not already taken.
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

LunarSage

Alrighty then.  Count me in for the Earth guy.  :-)

I will submit a sheet when the template is up.  ;D

▫  A.A  ▫  O.O  ▫  Find & Seek   ▫ 

bubby

Quote from: Moon Hound Hati on October 14, 2013, 05:22:46 PM
I'd be interested in the role of water elemental, if it's not already taken.

I'd be honored if you were water Moon! Consider your flag planted!!

With that being said...

ALL OF THE ELEMENTALS HAVE BEEN TAKEN

I am now seeking all other chars: Queens Hunters, Generals for both armies, Rebel Hunters and Rebels, as well as any bit parts, including dispensable chars. Want to play a character the Queen and/or her Hunters can torture and/or kill? This is the game for for you!!

Moon Hound Hati

Quote from: bubby on October 15, 2013, 02:46:39 AM

Thanks for having me!

Usually I tend to favor fire or earth when elements come into a game's play, but going water seems like a good change of pace and a good opportunity to mess around with the element creatively. Perhaps I'll somewhat base my character's personality off the element, making him easy to get along with/him getting along well with others (going with the flow like a stream or river), but can also be fierce and unrelenting at times, especially when underestimated (like the sea).
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: bubby on October 15, 2013, 02:46:39 AM

With that being said...

ALL OF THE ELEMENTALS HAVE BEEN TAKEN

I am now seeking all other chars: Queens Hunters, Generals for both armies, Rebel Hunters and Rebels, as well as any bit parts, including dispensable chars. Want to play a character the Queen and/or her Hunters can torture and/or kill? This is the game for for you!!

Are you planning on using the template you did for the last game as far as character creation goes?
LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

Bloodied Porcelain

I think I'd be willing to be a hunter for the Queen. I like playing villains ;)
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

bubby

Quote from: Moon Hound Hati on October 15, 2013, 05:43:02 AM
Thanks for having me!

Usually I tend to favor fire or earth when elements come into a game's play, but going water seems like a good change of pace and a good opportunity to mess around with the element creatively. Perhaps I'll somewhat base my character's personality off the element, making him easy to get along with/him getting along well with others (going with the flow like a stream or river), but can also be fierce and unrelenting at times, especially when underestimated (like the sea).

I like it!

Quote from: Lady Lunarius on October 15, 2013, 06:02:43 AM
Are you planning on using the template you did for the last game as far as character creation goes?

Since I don't have it anymore, I hadn't planned on it. Do you by chance still have your Wind char laying around? If so, PM it to me, and I'll look and see if I still consider it viable. If not, I have one methinks can work well.

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on October 15, 2013, 07:11:48 AM
I think I'd be willing to be a hunter for the Queen. I like playing villains ;)

Loving this. And indeed, the Queens Hunters are quite villainous.

Moon Hound Hati

Glad you like it.

I have a question though. How will control of the elements work, exactly? For example, will each element user need to have the element present at their location for them to use? Like, say, would my water guy need to haul a flask around with water in case he ends up having to fight somewhere with no water readily available? And how will control work? Will it purely be a mental ability or something like we see in the Avatar animated series, where they control the elements via martial arts like movements?

Just looking for some in depth info before I start getting too many ideas about what my character should be like. :P

bubby

Quote from: Moon Hound Hati on October 15, 2013, 01:28:21 PM
Glad you like it.

I have a question though. How will control of the elements work, exactly? For example, will each element user need to have the element present at their location for them to use? Like, say, would my water guy need to haul a flask around with water in case he ends up having to fight somewhere with no water readily available? And how will control work? Will it purely be a mental ability or something like we see in the Avatar animated series, where they control the elements via martial arts like movements?

Just looking for some in depth info before I start getting too many ideas about what my character should be like. :P

Totally understandable, and due to this question, I'll put up a list of the yes/no of each Elemental's abilities before I head to work today!

Moon Hound Hati

Quote from: bubby on October 15, 2013, 01:32:03 PM
Totally understandable, and due to this question, I'll put up a list of the yes/no of each Elemental's abilities before I head to work today!

Thank you very much.

Black Howling

Name:
Physical Description:
Affiliation/Title:
History:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:

That's the old one.

bubby

Quote from: Black Howling on October 15, 2013, 01:48:25 PM
Name:
Physical Description:
Affiliation/Title:
History:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:

That's the old one.

You rawk darlin'. Thanks. I think I'll use the other one I have though..

Black Howling

Quote from: bubby on October 15, 2013, 01:54:55 PM
You rawk darlin'. Thanks. I think I'll use the other one I have though..

The loonz is the one that found it. But yeah, I can't blame you. Restart should be a fresh one with templates and stuffs.

bubby

Quote from: Black Howling on October 15, 2013, 02:00:32 PM
The loonz is the one that found it. But yeah, I can't blame you. Restart should be a fresh one with templates and stuffs.

Tell her thanks, but I agree. New start!

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: bubby on October 15, 2013, 12:44:13 PM
I like it!

Since I don't have it anymore, I hadn't planned on it. Do you by chance still have your Wind char laying around? If so, PM it to me, and I'll look and see if I still consider it viable. If not, I have one methinks can work well.

Loving this. And indeed, the Queens Hunters are quite villainous.

I'll shoot you the one I have. Im not going to use my old girl, but I'll send the template you had

Cancel that......
LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

Bloodied Porcelain

*stabs a flag in to one of the open Queen's Hunter spots and settles back to plot*
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

bubby

Okay. PM sent to the Elementals on basic Powers. Tomorrow I'll work on that char template. I'm off to work for the night. SPREAD THE WORD TO ANYONE YOU RP WITH!

Sol Lua

Looks like an interesting idea.  Since they're looking for lonely, I'll apply to be one of the rebel hunters.  Sometimes shiny goodness can be fun too, especially since all the nasty baddies need an opponent.

Cyrano Johnson

My Fire Elemental is still kicking, I wouldn't mind the chance to play him again.
Artichoke the gorilla halibut! Freedom! Remember Bubba the Love Sponge!

Cyrano Johnson's ONs & OFFs
Cyrano Johnson's Apologies & Absences

Bloodied Porcelain

Cyrano Johnson

I see that now. Not a problem. Bubby knows where to find me if she winds up needing an alternate... :)

bubby

Quote from: Sol Lua on October 15, 2013, 06:56:20 PM
Looks like an interesting idea.  Since they're looking for lonely, I'll apply to be one of the rebel hunters.  Sometimes shiny goodness can be fun too, especially since all the nasty baddies need an opponent.

Welcome Lua! I'd love to have you apply for a Rebel! Indeed, it's what I'm looking for most at this point. I'll be making up a char template and posting it on the first page at some point Wednesday.

Quote from: Cyrano Johnson on October 15, 2013, 07:40:39 PM
I see that now. Not a problem. Bubby knows where to find me if she winds up needing an alternate... :)

CYRANO!!! Sweetness! Fire is indeed taken, but if you're at all interested I need people for the 'Good Side'!

Cyrano Johnson

Hmmm. I could maybe play an older, embittered version of my guy from the last game as the Fire Mentor -- a onetime potential who eventually chose to hide his gift, but hopes the current potential will find the courage he never did. Think that might work?