Sarah Palin WTF Moment

Started by Callie Del Noire, February 10, 2011, 12:50:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Callie Del Noire

Sarah Palin Calls President Obama's Sputnik Mention A 'WTF Moment' - News & Politics or Comedy?

Okay.. I'm not the president's most fervent supporter but honestly every time I hear this woman speak I hear brain cells dying. She totally scares me that some people actually think she should be in the white house.

I hear her speak and I want to pound my head on my desk till commercial break makes the pain go again.

There has to be a tight niche of journalists keeping her in the new JUST for ratings.

gaggedLouise

LMAO - talk about missing the plot of a stated argument!! Obama says "sputnik moment" and she thinks he's saying the USA is now in the situation of the Soviet Union in 1957. But then she already thinks he must be a commie...
I heard about a guy in  Germany who's made a astring of bank robberies since 2008, masked as - not Elvis, not Mickey Mouse, but - Barack Obama. Couldn't stoip laughing: he must have grasped that many Americans think Obama is bent on stealing their money and crippling the banks, so what better choice could you make when you're going to rob the bank?  C:) ;D

Good girl but bad  -- Proud sister of the amazing, blackberry-sweet Violet Girl

Sometimes bound and cuntrolled, sometimes free and easy 

"I'm a pretty good cook, I'm sitting on my groceries.
Come up to my kitchen, I'll show you my best recipes"

Callie Del Noire

What he meant was that it was a moment where we look forward and aspire to something better. JFK used Sputnik as a way to motivate us to better things, the growth of the space program built a tech rush that built our nation. She willfully blew past the historical precedent so STUPIDLY, and what depresses me that there are people in the National Republican party who think she's the 'last hope'.

Ronnie Reagan would wanting to slap her silly I'm sure. Of course a lot of what the GOP wants to do would most like piss him off.l

itsbeenfun2000

would piss him off and make him leave the party. or is the party leaving him?

Callie Del Noire

I don't think he'd have liked the outsourcing of so much. He was pretty big into growing the economy. Not sure he'd have liked the bail outs though.