Adult Movie Game?

Started by bloodrose, March 21, 2007, 12:55:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bloodrose

Hi folks!

I was recently playing in a game over in RPOL based on the adult movie industry.  for some strange reason it has been deleted, and I was wondering if anyone over here would be interested in starting up a game. 

Besides the obvious roles for the actors and actresses, there would be scriptwriters, directors, cameramen, makeup girls, sound engineers, etc. etc.

Anyone interested?
bloodrose's Ons and Offs

Swedish Steel

There just to be one of those games here in the old days, I seem to remember. You could pick special skills for your star, like Cum Twice if you were a guy. Seemed like fun. :)
"Ah, no, not bukkake chef! Secret ingredient always same."

On Off page:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=5467.0

Vandren

Sounds interesting.  No time to run anything else, though.  :(
"Life is growth.  If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead." -Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei

thymoit

Quote from: whiterose on March 21, 2007, 12:55:44 PM
I was recently playing in a game over in RPOL based on the adult movie industry.  for some strange reason it has been deleted, and I was wondering if anyone over here would be interested in starting up a game. 

Besides the obvious roles for the actors and actresses, there would be scriptwriters, directors, cameramen, makeup girls, sound engineers, etc. etc.

Have you noticed that Asherah is starting Ho House, which is a 'realty show' for the adult film industru (https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=9284.0)

Currently she's accepted 4 male and 4 female house guests and we have a producer and a director.  It might not be too late for you to get some part in that story.  She said she'd might go to five male guests and five female guests if she had interested people.  The possibility of someone playing a cameraperson or other position hasn't been explored yet either.

bloodrose

that sounds interesting, if another couple of players were to be accepted, but the game I had in mind was a just around a company in the flim industry, and their lives, rather than the reality game.
bloodrose's Ons and Offs

Jester

Quote from: Swedish Steel on March 21, 2007, 01:00:03 PM
There just to be one of those games here in the old days, I seem to remember. You could pick special skills for your star, like Cum Twice if you were a guy. Seemed like fun. :)

For some reason I really like this idea.

Tell me more.

CaptainErotica

I was in that game too White Rose. I was Wade. I'm stil lnot sure why the Gm decided to delete it. As far as I know it weasn't breaking and rpol site rules, but he was worried, becuase he declined an application and the guy went and cried to the mods. Basicalyl from what I saw of the game, the players were either stars, or production membmers of an adult film company. We were discusing ideas for the mpovies, and then roll on into thew production stage.

bloodrose

i thought it was an excellent concept for an adult game, and I liked some of the characters, but you can't please all of the people... I've recreated my character over here in the "Ho house" game, which I believe you're playing Rob, so I'll see you there.  I might think about setting up another game, perhaps with a sci-fi twist, sometime in the future.  We'll see.
bloodrose's Ons and Offs

CaptainErotica

Yup...Dirk Dickman(got the last name idea from said game). I look foward to filming with you. ;)