Exotic Extreme freeform group

Started by Itachi, November 30, 2012, 08:38:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Itachi

I am starting a group rp based in modern fantasy time frame. There is no main plot really and is for just good wild anything goes fun. I want to welcome anyone to join and hope this kicks off great :) hoping this thing goes well. Npcs are welcomed to be made by anyone.
Hey...Hey you...not you the other guy..not you..you..yeah you...You like tacos???

Chreestafer

I'm interested keep me posted! So a modern fantasy as in elves and vamps and dwarfs and shit in now times?
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Itachi

Yup. Extreme small groups title is "return of a fallen warrior"
Hey...Hey you...not you the other guy..not you..you..yeah you...You like tacos???

Koyume

Might be interested too, but I'd kind've prefer to have a little more 'establishment'. Will there be some sort of enemy, or crisis going on, or weird organization to be involved with...?

Also, are anthro characters allowed?

Itachi

Year is 2015. The enemy is there. Another member of my characters race bent on ruling everything. Also minor emmies will appear that found the secrets xof his rave and must be destroyed in order to maintain a balance. All character types are accepted. Characters involved can join in in any way. The first setting is a small town. Travelling will happen.

Elven Sex Goddess

Koyume

Is there some standard character sheet we should use?

Itachi

Nope. Just a decent description in you first post. This is for overall fun ands not aiming on being to harsh on rules. Don't want to limit story development.

AriDarrow

This one still going on? Be interested to slip in and see what chaos I can cause if it still is.