News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Re: U R Banned! - 1a

Started by Sybl, July 20, 2011, 05:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izzy1337

Banned for being the best cowgirl, and my sweet Southern honey.
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Anesa

Banned for making me blush!!!  :D   *hugs her gal-pal who use to be just across the state line!*

Izzy1337

Banned for stealing my line. ;)

*hugs back and whispers* (I'm moving back down in December, ya know.)
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Sybl

Izzy1337

Banned. People keep saying that... I did no blaming... I don't understand... :(

Swordsman18

Banned for not understanding.

Anesa

Banned for not coming around more often!

Insanityenviesme

Banned for not being my pony girl ;p
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Anesa

Banned for not asking me to be!  ;P

Insanityenviesme

Banned for not looking through your PMs properly
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Izzy1337

Sybl

Banned for giving compliments.

Izzy1337

Banned for creating awesome fractals.

Mordred

Banned.. why not? Gimme one good reason why you shouldn't be, eh? :P
*See Pillory*

Sybl

You need to be banned and are! Banned :P

Mordred

Me? Me? Ohhhh, jeeeeez.. *shakes head*

Banished! :P Exiled! Locked out and the key is melted! :P
*See Pillory*

MiaFire

Banned for banning forever! Let her back in! :P
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Mordred

Banned for such a suggestion (but does drop copied key out of window.. formed out of jell-o).. :P
*See Pillory*

Ephemera

banned for a wiggly impossible key
“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
My Ink Blood Spilled | Who I Am | Where I Am (A/A) | Intro | Avi Source
My Poly/Kink/Random Blogs | My Drawer | My Concupiscence (O/O)
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Sybl

Banned, for saying impossible.

Ephemera

“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Mordred

*starts eating all the jell-o keys.. just 'cause*

Banned.. *sprays jell-o all over, making this place sooooo damn messy, nobody'll wanna rule.. leaving it to be mine, all mine!* Banned! *aims jell-o blaster at door, ready*
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Banned for what? :D no.. You are banned.

Ephemera

banned for beginning and ending with the same six letter word.

Anesa

Banned for not capitalizing the first word of your sentence.   ;P