[Blog Series]Miss Marguerite & The City - Day 118

Started by Marguerite, December 12, 2009, 08:11:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marguerite

Dec 12th [118] - Tis The Season For Kicking Ass

I know. I know. It has been too long since my last blog post but a slew of things has happened. I have mentioned in the past few blogs and other threads that my finals are here along with a few other items. Let me break it down:

Roommates situation: The roommate situation has gotten overboard and due to fighting and lack of communication, I made my way into finding a new place with friends I have met this year. I have gotten sick and tired of having to fight for my right to be living in a house I pay rent for and have them try to blame anything I did not cause on moi. We have had talks and I dislike being told things through email when I am around the house. The main lease holder has gotten out of hand with her antics and her drinking. I cannot go anywhere in the house without finding liquor and the environment is not open to my sexuality nor the people I bring over to relax and have a bit of fun with; such a damn shame.

What is the solution? I have started to search for places and this Wednesday a perfect apart fell from the sky and into my lap. I have been approved today along with N. and S. for the apartment, we need to give the deposit this coming Monday and I need to find someone to take over my place with the other females from hell. Either way, I move in with the females on the 21st of January and we will be a crazy trio.

School: I have finals next week and my mind has been on passing my classes and finishing my reports. I just need to make it by next week and I will have five weeks of school vacation coming my way. Really, I am over this semester and want to be done with it because my mind is on sleeping in and spending time with familia.

Familia: Familia is great though my Maja and lil Mar-Mar will be going to Mexico for three weeks though I plan to stay behind and watch over Faja. Faja and I will gladly enjoy California and travel around the various cities. Last year, we randomly left the house around five in the afternoon to hit Old Sacramento and take in an action movie. The two of us even had our faces done by a caricature though my Faja came out looking handsome while I looked like a very bad drag queen. Nonetheless, I am going to enjoy the Faja/Daughter time together considering the familia has mentioned our personalities mesh and clash. That is where I get my temper from and when the two of us are arguing against one another, stand back and hit the deck. The two of us are known to keep arguing to make sure we get the last word in no matter what. This is the reason Faja and I were banned from one buffet restaurant and a second time we were asked to leave a convenience store because we argued over a particular music genre. Like father, like daughter is what I like to say.

Well, I think I have said the updates on what has happened the past few weeks. Apologies for not getting more of these lovely posts out but once the 18th of December hits, I will not have to worry about school, work or those roommates from hell for another five weeks. Besos con quesos.

Miss Marguerite & The City

P.S. I Love Comments
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Enmuro

mm, finals and roomie drama. Two things from my school days I definitely don't miss (though I think it must be easier for guys where full contact smash brothers is always an approved option for settling disputes). Glad to hear you found some flatmates more to your liking. Roommates are like rpers, throw a good lot of em together and you never know what'll come out of it. Darn it, now I'm remembering how much I liked having awesome roommates. I probably can't even wavedash in smash brothers anymore now that I don't have practice partners :(

enjoy the break, hope finding a replacement for your current place ain't hard.