Narath's cravings (M seeking F)

Started by Narath, October 17, 2015, 06:23:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Narath

For the most part, I would prefer something in a medieval/renaissance setting, though others are welcome.

I was hoping that I could find someone else interested in a type of romance story, with whatever kinds of characters. Though lately I've been wanting to do something including a princess, even though it doesn't necessarily have to be restricted to that. For the female roles, I actually prefer stronger characters, though every once in a while I do enjoy the whole "maiden in distress" thing.

Also, I've been itching to do something different, or at least different for me. I'm always playing a human character of some sort. I was hoping that maybe we could do something slightly different like a furry, monster/half monster, or just some other mythical species or one we make up ourselves.

If you are interested, please let me know via PM so that we can brainstorm some ideas.

Narath

Okay, looking for another story or two again.

I'm thinking that I would also like to do something to do with sci-fi. Maybe something where one of our characters discovers a planet, or crash lands on one and is confronted by the natives who could be less technologically advanced. Could be a sort of tribal culture, or a bit more advanced like in a medieval/renaissance era or something.
Or a more advanced culture, one that maybe abducts one of our characters. Open to anything really.
It could also just be a sort of space-faring adventure story, maybe about a smuggler or captain or something.

Of course, I still want romance though. Lots of romance. Perhaps the spacefaring human crash lands on a planet, and falls in love with whatever alien is taking care of them and comes to enjoy their strange culture. Or maybe the person that gets abducted is at first reluctant to be observed (maybe experimented on) by the alien and gets a case of stockholm syndrome or something.
As I said, I'm open to anything.