Pokemon: Path of Destiny; No Longer Seeking; Thank You!

Started by King Serperior, July 27, 2016, 07:25:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kimera

Con-artist or magician could also be interesting. Part act, part scam.

Or a thief/burglar

Having a bunch of eevee's though could also be interesting, giving them subtle differences and personalities.

King Serperior

A con-artist would be preferable to a thief as I'm not looking for the characters to be actual 'bad guys.'  They might have questionable ethics from time to time and may con people out of their money, but not someone who steals valuables often.

That said, a con-artist magician could work as well as the Eevee idea.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Mr L

Earlier statement aside, i really do like the idea of an Eevee trainer would be pretty cool!

Not sure how i would feel about a con artist, but I'm imaging the con magician claiming they're psychic and Aurora is watching going "I'm inexperienced in my own powers, but that's fake..."
O/Os | A/As | | My Ideas I have taken the Oath of the Drake

BAMF

Con artist sounds fun for Echo to play against. ^^
»O/O’s«»Ideas«»A/A's«
Great things are done
by a series of small things
brought together.

»Vincent Van Gogh«

King Serperior

A con-artist or anyone who does something like a crime in that sense will be walking a line.  After all, if they get into trouble, then the consequences might just fall on the group that the con-artist is traveling with!  I'm not saying to NOT go with the idea, but that this is something that must be kept in mind at all times.  Conning people is a good way to turn people against the character and the group, even if no harm was meant.

That said, it's your choice to come up with your final character decision.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Kimera

Getting arrested by officer jenny might not be that bad ^^

Joking aside, I'm aware that in a more realistic setting, there's always the risk with criminal activity.

King Serperior

No worries.  I'm working on getting the opening post finished, so try to have a character worked out by Friday or Saturday.  I'm hoping to get the game started by the weekend.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Kimera

*nods*

I'll try. I'm leaning more towards the magician at the moment with a mismagius, though it is hard to reject all those cute eevee-lutions, especially sylveon. So cute :3

Edit: Or if I can't make up my mind, combine both concepts slightly, magician with ghost and fairy types, all tricksters and pranksters helping out in the various acts and performances.

King Serperior

Quote from: Kimera on August 25, 2016, 05:59:45 PM
Edit: Or if I can't make up my mind, combine both concepts slightly, magician with ghost and fairy types, all tricksters and pranksters helping out in the various acts and performances.
That is an idea!  Ghost and Fairy type Pokemon would be good for a character who is like a side-show magician.  Perhaps the character came from a circus and is a performer?  That would mean they could use 'circus' Pokemon!  However, a prankster type who is out to brighten the mood would be a good addition and their skills could even be a boon for the group if things go bad.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Kimera

Quote from: King Serperior on August 25, 2016, 06:41:57 PM
That is an idea!  Ghost and Fairy type Pokemon would be good for a character who is like a side-show magician.  Perhaps the character came from a circus and is a performer?  That would mean they could use 'circus' Pokemon!  However, a prankster type who is out to brighten the mood would be a good addition and their skills could even be a boon for the group if things go bad.

Yup.

On a side note, over night, I came up with the idea of a sort of medic. I think one would also be a useful addition to the team, especially if it is within a more realistic world where people might get hurt more easily then in the regular anime.

BAMF

A medic sounds like a terrible idea. /sarcasm

Would they have a Blissey? ;D
»O/O’s«»Ideas«»A/A's«
Great things are done
by a series of small things
brought together.

»Vincent Van Gogh«

King Serperior

Quote from: Kimera on August 26, 2016, 02:12:37 AM
On a side note, over night, I came up with the idea of a sort of medic. I think one would also be a useful addition to the team, especially if it is within a more realistic world where people might get hurt more easily then in the regular anime.
Well, I am about to turn in for the night, but before I do, if that is the direction you are going for, I can make a list of Medical Pokemon.  Most are usually Grass, Normal, and Fairy types, but any Pokemon that can learn one or more of the moves:  Heal Bell, Aromatherapy, and Heal Pulse qualify.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Kimera

Quote from: King Serperior on August 26, 2016, 02:32:43 AM
Well, I am about to turn in for the night, but before I do, if that is the direction you are going for, I can make a list of Medical Pokemon.  Most are usually Grass, Normal, and Fairy types, but any Pokemon that can learn one or more of the moves:  Heal Bell, Aromatherapy, and Heal Pulse qualify.

Not sure if I would go that route, but sylveon and misdraevus can learn heal bell by tutoring (dunno if that counts), so I could always sort of build that in his 'magical act' ^^

Mr L

Quote from: BAMF on August 26, 2016, 02:26:08 AM
A medic sounds like a terrible idea. /sarcasm

Would they have a Blissey? ;D

^ This, Happiny/Chansey would probably be a good route to start off with if going with a medic, unless you are okay with just the one. I think one of the pokemon I caught during this Nuzlocke playthrough of X would work well, but I'm not 100% sure who? Spritzee, maybe? It's ability plus 2/3 moves that actually help other members of the team. Heal Pulse, Aromatherapy, Misty Terrain, its own ability ffs :P It's one hell of a support pokemon

AribethAmkiir

Name: Valerie Valor (or "Vivi" to her friends)
Trainer Class:  Breeder
Orientation: Romantic Demisexual
Home Region: Johto
Pokemon Team:

• Pokemon One: Squirtle (Tank): Val's first Pokemon, she received him from Professor Oak when she was 10 and beginning her Pokemon adventure.  He's been her closest friend and confidant for the last seven years, and has helped her get through many things, as well as helped extensively on her parents ranch.
    moves
    Tackle, Water Gun, Withdraw, Bite, Water Pulse, Skull Bash
  • Pokemon Two:Phanpy (Ivory): Hatched from the egg her grandmother gave her, Ivory has been with Val for close to seven years, and has been her second best friend.  While Ivory doesn't share the same closeness that Tank and Val do, she is nearly there and is very protective of Val.  Ivory has spent most of her life helping on Val's parents ranch and has only recently been beyond that home.
    moves
    Odor Sleuth, Tackle, Rollout, Counter, Defense Curl
  • Pokemon Three: Fletchling (Robin): Her newest Pokemon, Val only caught it a few weeks ago, while on her way to Tokai.  Robin is a fierce battler and friendly toward nearly everyone, aside from Val, who the tiny bird Pokemon still holds resentment toward for catching it.
    moves
    Quick Attack, Peck, Agility, Tackle
Personality:  She has a naturally analytical mind, and sometimes overthinks the simplest matters.  She's studious and enjoys learning, especially about Pokemon, has a sharp mind, and a brilliant memory.  A "down-home country girl", she's used to hardship, roughing it, and putting in a full day's work.  Loyal and compassionate, she has a tendency to put her friends, and Pokemon, first, and is willing to go to great lengths to help anyone she considers a "friend".  Typically calm and calculated, Val can be stubborn, particularly when she thinks she's correct.  She's quiet and reserved when it comes to people, and finds it difficult to talk to them about her emotions and feelings. 

Biography:  Val, or Vivi to her friends, was raised on a Pokemon ranch, outside of Greenfield, which her parents and grandparents managed and operated.  From an early age she was taught about the habits of the various Pokemon on the ranch.  She learned how certain types, like fire, loved spicy foods, while other types liked sweet or salty.  She learned what made Pokemon compatible enough to breed, and how to take care of baby Pokemon.

At the age of ten, she traveled to the Kanto region and received her very first Pokemon from, the one-and-only, Professor Oak.  Like many her age, she left Pallet town on her own, with only her Squirtle, and began her Pokemon journey.  She was only several days into her journey when a mike courier caught up with her and brought a letter from home.  The letter informed her that her grandmother had become sick, and her parents were asking her to return home.  She made her way to Saffron City's magnet train station and then traveled back to Goldenrod city.

When Val arrived home she found her grandmother in poor health, however, her grandmother gave Val a Pokemon egg, which she had been planning to give her when Val returned from her adventure, and told her to take care of the egg.  Later that week, her grandmother passed away.

Instead of returning to her Pokemon adventure, Val busied herself with the work around the ranch.  Her Squirtle and her egg, her constant companions, she did her best to pick up the slack and allow her parents, and grandfather, to mourn and deal with the loss.  When asked by her parents if she needed to talk, she told them that she talked to her Squirtle, and that she was "okay".

Time passed, and Val took to training her Squirtle, after her chores were done, out in the old barn.  Since the barn hadn't been used for much of anything, since a new one had been built, she set up an obstacle course for Squirtle, with a target range.  While putting Squirtle through his paces, Val's egg began to glow, then hatched, and Phanpy emerged. 

The next several years passed with Val, Squirtle, and Phanpy working the ranch, training, and playing together.  Often Val thought about what could have been if she had returned to her adventure and how many more Pokemon friends she would have gathered, but her mind always returned to her family and her grandmother, and how, she felt, they needed her at the ranch.

When she heard of the opening of a new region, and of how it was speculated that every Pokemon species dwelled there, she began to dream of returning to her short-lived journey and of pursuing her dream to become a Pokemon breeder.  When her parents found a flyer of Tokai region in her room, they decided to encourage Val to go.  After a lot of talk, Val finally decided now was the time, and made the necessary travel arrangements to reach Tokai.

It was during her journey to Tokai that she was attacked by a Fletchling after she had entered its territory.  Not having seen a Fletchling before, or understanding why it was attacking her, she called upon Squirtle and together they defeated and captured the tiny robin Pokemon. 
Bag Contents:  1x sleeping bag, 1x small tent, 15x Pokeballs, 5x Potions, some Pokemon food, a water canister with built-in filter, some trainer food, a set of spare clothes, 20 ft length of rope, a map of Tokai, 2x blank journals, 2x lead pencils, 1x "Pokemon Breeding" reference book, Pokemon hairbrush, her hairbrush, toothbrush, and small toiletry bag.
Ons/Offs: My O/O's are here (and linked at the bottom of my 1st post every page).

Mr L

I'm confident that KS will agree on at least these points, but as a fellow player, I am scratching my head as to how we can get maps of Tokai. Would it be of the whole region, or the most populated areas (if we can even get them at all). Other thing I noticed is that she's simply 'going to Tokai,' which leads to the question: How exactly? I can see the Fletchling attacking her somewhere between Saffron and Vermillion (where the boat is gonna be), so maybe that works for you? KS would still have to approve that, but just thought I'd offer that :) Vivi looks well done though!

King Serperior

Alright, let's get started and take a good look-over here:

Quote from: AribethAmkiir on August 26, 2016, 12:16:49 PM
Pokemon Team:

• Pokemon One: Squirtle (Tank): Val's first Pokemon, she received him from Professor Oak when she was 10 and beginning her Pokemon adventure.  He's been her closest friend and confidant for the last seven years, and has helped her get through many things, as well as helped extensively on her parents ranch.
    moves
  • Pokemon Two:Phanpy (Ivory): Hatched from the egg her grandmother gave her, Ivory has been with Val for close to seven years, and has been her second best friend.  While Ivory doesn't share the same closeness that Tank and Val do, she is nearly there and is very protective of Val.  Ivory has spent most of her life helping on Val's parents ranch and has only recently been beyond that home.
    moves
    Odor Sleuth, Tackle, Rollout, Counter, Defense Curl
  • Pokemon Three: Fletchling (Robin): Her newest Pokemon, Val only caught it a few weeks ago, while on her way to Tokai.  Robin is a fierce battler and friendly toward nearly everyone, aside from Val, who the tiny bird Pokemon still holds resentment toward for catching it.
    moves
Okay, I have a few questions here and some things to point out, but I must say that the team is looking quite nice.  So, on with the specifics:

First, you can remove the 'Pokemon One' and so forth.  That's unneeded, as you can see in the character thread.  Next up is the Squirtle:  By my understanding, she was born in Jhoto and traveled to Kanto for her first Pokemon instead of visiting Professor Elm?  Not objecting, mind you, as trainers from both Kanto and Jhoto take the train from one region to another for their first one.  As for the Phanphy, I see that it knows Counter.  As the Phanphy is newly hatched and is still very young, I would say that its Counters are hit-and-miss as it doesn't quite have the discipline to retain focus and resolve to take an attack and reflect it back.  Obviously, that will change as the Pokemon grows.  Now, the Fletchling is the one I really want to focus on.  Remember that Tokai is very, very far from the other regions and one has to travel by boat to reach it.  As such, Fletchlings won't be flying over the ocean.  In order to reach the region, she would have to travel to Kanto and catch the ship in Vermilion City.  Now, she could possibly run into a Fletchling as she makes her way to Vermilion, no problem.

Biography:  Val, or Vivi to her friends, was raised on a Pokemon ranch, outside of Greenfield, which her parents and grandparents managed and operated. 
I had to look up Greenfield as I didn't think I'd heard of it before.  Turns out it is where the third Pokemon movie took place.  Now, I would like to point out that this game will NOT follow the anime or make references, so it was never crystallized or plagued by Unown.  As such, Ash and company never existed.  That said, Greenfield is an acceptable location for a ranch.

At the age of ten, she traveled to the Kanto region and received her very first Pokemon from, the one-and-only, Professor Oak.  Like many her age, she left Pallet town on her own, with only her Squirtle, and began her Pokemon journey. 
Just so I have it clear in my head, she decided to go to Oak instead of Elm for her first Pokemon?  I would say that maybe 40% of Johto trainers go to Pallet Town while the rest generally go to New Bark.  The opposite is true of Kanto trainers.  Nothing major, but it might be nice to make a note there if that is indeed the case.

When she heard of the opening of a new region, and of how it was speculated that every Pokemon species dwelled there, she began to dream of returning to her short-lived journey and of pursuing her dream to become a Pokemon breeder.  When her parents found a flyer of Tokai region in her room, they decided to encourage Val to go.  After a lot of talk, Val finally decided now was the time, and made the necessary travel arrangements to reach Tokai.
Might I ask where she heard of Tokai?  After all, though the region isn't unheard of, it's more of something that one hears by chance.  For example, my character, Koga, received a note from his father, who is a Gym Leader in Sinnoh.  It doesn't have to be anything amazing, but knowing how they found out is always nice to know.

It was during her journey to Tokai that she was attacked by a Fletchling after she had entered its territory.  Not having seen a Fletchling before, or understanding why it was attacking her, she called upon Squirtle and together they defeated and captured the tiny robin Pokemon. 
As noted above, the most likely place she would find a Fletchling would be between the ranch and Goldenrod OR between Saffron and Vermilion.  Certainly not an impossible thing to do, though it would be rarer in Johto or Kanto, which would explain why she has never seen one previously.

Bag Contents:  1x sleeping bag, 1x small tent, 15x Pokeballs, 5x Potions, some Pokemon food, a water canister with built-in filter, some trainer food, a set of spare clothes, 20 ft length of rope, a map of Tokai, 2x blank journals, 2x lead pencils, 1x "Pokemon Breeding" reference book, Pokemon hairbrush, her hairbrush, toothbrush, and small toiletry bag.
I would have to ask that you remove the map of Tokai.  After all, no one in any of the other regions would happen to have a map of such a faraway place laying around where anyone could get it.  If a map is what you want, there will be ample time for her to purchase one when she gets to the region.   :-)

I think that's about everything.  Go ahead and make the changes and ask any questions you might have.

Quote from: Mr L on August 26, 2016, 12:48:32 PM
I'm confident that KS will agree on at least these points, but as a fellow player, I am scratching my head as to how we can get maps of Tokai. Would it be of the whole region, or the most populated areas (if we can even get them at all).
Unfortuantly, I am not good at making maps.  In fact, I don't know how to do so!  That said, when the trainers get to Tokai and leave the ship, there will be places to buy a map or download one onto gear like the Pokenav.  I'll do my best to describe the places, I assure you.   :-)

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Aiden

Name: Makaio "Mako" Tides
    Trainer Class:  Adventurer, burgeoning cook
    Orientation:  Hetrosexual
    Home Region: Kanto
    Pokemon Team:

• Growlithe:
      "Ace" - Mako's first pokemon, a gift from a frequent guest to his parent's hot springs. Ace quickly became a favorite at the resort, with guest spoiling him with treats and toys. Ace and Mako could always be found battling traveling trainers who visited the island to face Blaine. 

• Ghastly:
      "Malevo" - Mako's first caught Pokemon, a chance encounter in a cave during one of his trips to the scattered islands near Cinibar. Malevo haunted, pranked and tormented both Mako and Ace. Eventually the tricky ghastly was outsmarted and trapped, a battle ensuing. During the battle, Malevo  was finally defeated and caught. Malevo loves to haunt people and prank people. 

• Squirtle:
      "Oogway" - The Troublemaker, traded to Mako by an unfit trainer, Oggway has proven difficult as he is the most rebellious pokemon Mako has ever encountered. Oogway prefers to do as he pleases in battles, favoring fighting and moves outside of his strong suit (water). Training him has proven difficult, but the turtle brawler warmed up to the team over time.

Personality:  Mako grew up with a strong work ethic thanks to always having to work for the family business, a small resort in the Cinnbar island region. Luckily his parents also knew to give the boy enough space and time off to enjoy his youth. They didn't press him in one direction, allowing him to find his own path. When he decided  to set out to become a pokemon trainer, his parents wished him well. Mako is a charming and laid back person, who is content with enjoying life one day at a time. He is very independent and eager to explore regions outside of Kanto.

Biography:  Born on an island near Cinnibar, Mako was raised in large family with plenty of siblings. The family business, a small resort, served as his training grounds. Pokemon trainers would gather and share stories, sometimes even duel him. As some of his older siblings left on their own pokemon quest, he stayed behind, content with life in the islands. As he grew older and gained an interest in battling, he set his sights on challenging Blain,  the Cinibar Gym Leader. It took him over two years to accomplish his goal. While Ace was strong, he was not enough to ensure the gym badge. After acquiring Malevo and Oogway, he was finally able to claim his badge and announce to his parents he was setting out. After three years and a long adventure (In Kanto). He set off to Vermillion city to claim his second badge and book pasage back home when he heard of Tokai. While waiting for a boat home, he heard of a new region and looked for a way to board the boat, one way or another.

Bag Contents:   a sleeping bag. 5 Pokeballs, 3 Potions, Pokemon food, Water bottle, Dried foods (jerky, trail mixes), Cooking kit with spices, some spare clothes, Hunting knife, mess kit

Ons/Offs:Link As this is not the game's focus, I can see Mako leaning towards the Light side of things sexual that can be discussed if it comes up[/list][/list]

Kimera

So tempted to use Hiruko Kagetane as the avatar for my magician. Looks the part for a ghost trainer as well ^^

AribethAmkiir

Posting from my phone,  please forgive any typos.

I'll remove the "Pokémon 1" etc., from the sheet when I get to a computer.

She's a huge fan of Professor Oak,  so when the time came for her to get her first Pokémon and start her journey, she insisted upon receiving her Pokémon from him.

I have no problem with the Phanpy not having Counter down.   I wanted an egg move to reflect her family's history of breeding Pokémon,  and while I would love to have "Ice Shard", but I felt that didn't really make sense.

As for the Fletchling, my idea was that she caught it somewhere along the trip to Tokai.  As it's been said,  there are plenty of possibilities for that encounter to occur.   She would've taken the train to Kanto,  and then the ship from Vermillion.   

Yeah, I just put Greenfield in there for the heck of it, kind of an "easter egg".  I didn't have any intent to reference the third movie or the anime.

I would assume that she heard about Tokai from a Pokémon journal,  or a news feed, or a television "special' which higjlighted this "new" region.  I'm happy to take any direction you want to give me.

I'll remove the map from her bag's contents.

AribethAmkiir

Name: Valerie Valor (or "Vivi" to her friends)
      Trainer Class:  Breeder
      Orientation: Romantic Demisexual
      Home Region: Johto
      Pokemon Team:

• Squirtle (Tank): Val's first Pokemon, she received him from Professor Oak when she was 10 and beginning her Pokemon adventure.  He's been her closest friend and confidant for the last seven years, and has helped her get through many things, as well as helped extensively on her parents ranch.
        moves
      • Phanpy (Ivory): Hatched from the egg her grandmother gave her, Ivory has been with Val for close to seven years, and has been her second best friend.  While Ivory doesn't share the same closeness that Tank and Val do, she is nearly there and is very protective of Val.  Ivory has spent most of her life helping on Val's parents ranch and has only recently been beyond that home.
        moves
        Odor Sleuth, Tackle, Rollout, Counter*, Defense Curl
        *Due to her age and inexperience, Ivory often lacks the discipline to use Counter, often moving out of the way or even using Defense Curl instead of taking the hit and countering like she should.
      • Fletchling (Robin): Her newest Pokemon, Val only caught it a few weeks ago, while on her way to Tokai.  Robin is a fierce battler and friendly toward nearly everyone, aside from Val, who the tiny bird Pokemon still holds resentment toward for catching it.
        moves
      Personality:  She has a naturally analytical mind, and sometimes overthinks the simplest matters.  She's studious and enjoys learning, especially about Pokemon, has a sharp mind, and a brilliant memory.  A "down-home country girl", she's used to hardship, roughing it, and putting in a full day's work.  Loyal and compassionate, she has a tendency to put her friends, and Pokemon, first, and is willing to go to great lengths to help anyone she considers a "friend".  Typically calm and calculated, Val can be stubborn, particularly when she thinks she's correct.  She's quiet and reserved when it comes to people, and finds it difficult to talk to them about her emotions and feelings. 

Biography:  Val, or Vivi to her friends, was raised on a Pokemon ranch, outside of Greenfield, which her parents and grandparents managed and operated.  From an early age she was taught about the habits of the various Pokemon on the ranch.  She learned how certain types, like fire, loved spicy foods, while other types liked sweet or salty.  She learned what made Pokemon compatible enough to breed, and how to take care of baby Pokemon.

At the age of ten, she traveled to the Kanto region and received her very first Pokemon from, the one-and-only, Professor Oak.  Like many her age, she left Pallet town on her own, with only her Squirtle, and began her Pokemon journey.  She was only several days into her journey when a mike courier caught up with her and brought a letter from home.  The letter informed her that her grandmother had become sick, and her parents were asking her to return home.  She made her way to Saffron City's magnet train station and then traveled back to Goldenrod city.

When Val arrived home she found her grandmother in poor health, however, her grandmother gave Val a Pokemon egg, which she had been planning to give her when Val returned from her adventure, and told her to take care of the egg.  Later that week, her grandmother passed away.

Instead of returning to her Pokemon adventure, Val busied herself with the work around the ranch.  Her Squirtle and her egg, her constant companions, she did her best to pick up the slack and allow her parents, and grandfather, to mourn and deal with the loss.  When asked by her parents if she needed to talk, she told them that she talked to her Squirtle, and that she was "okay".

Time passed, and Val took to training her Squirtle, after her chores were done, out in the old barn.  Since the barn hadn't been used for much of anything, since a new one had been built, she set up an obstacle course for Squirtle, with a target range.  While putting Squirtle through his paces, Val's egg began to glow, then hatched, and Phanpy emerged. 

The next several years passed with Val, Squirtle, and Phanpy working the ranch, training, and playing together.  Often Val thought about what could have been if she had returned to her adventure and how many more Pokemon friends she would have gathered, but her mind always returned to her family and her grandmother, and how, she felt, they needed her at the ranch.

When she heard of the opening of a new region, during a blip on the news, and of how it was speculated that every Pokemon species dwelled there, she began to dream of returning to her short-lived journey and of pursuing her dream to become a Pokemon breeder.  When her parents found a flyer of Tokai region in her room, they decided to encourage Val to go.  After a lot of talk, Val finally decided now was the time, and made the necessary travel arrangements to reach Tokai.

It was during her journey to Tokai, while traveling between Saffron City and Vermilion City, that she was attacked by a Fletchling after she had entered its territory.  Not having seen a Fletchling before, or understanding why it was attacking her, she called upon Squirtle and together they defeated and captured the tiny robin Pokemon. 
      Bag Contents:  1x sleeping bag, 1x small tent, 15x Pokeballs, 5x Potions, some Pokemon food, a water canister with built-in filter, some trainer food, a set of spare clothes, 20 ft length of rope, 2x blank journals, 2x lead pencils, 1x "Pokemon Breeding" reference book, Pokemon hairbrush, her hairbrush, toothbrush, and small toiletry bag.
      Ons/Offs: My O/O's are here (and linked at the bottom of my 1st post every page).
      [/quote]

King Serperior

Okay, I have a bit of a busy morning, but I'll get to the character sheets soon.  Apologies for the delay!

O/O's
      A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

King Serperior

@ AribethAmkiir:

Okay, Valerie is approved!  You may go ahead and post her in the Character Thread and make sure you drop in and say hello in the Out of Character thread!  Chat with the other players!  Also, we do have the In Character thread made, but please do not post there yet.  I still have to finish one more post that will provide more information before it will be open for everyone.

Quote from: Kimera on August 26, 2016, 03:33:18 PM
      So tempted to use Hiruko Kagetane as the avatar for my magician. Looks the part for a ghost trainer as well ^^

While that makes for a good costume, I still would like you to find an actual character image.

@ Aiden:

The character looks good, though the rather scarce nature of the biography is not as preferred for background.  It doesn't leave a lot to go on, honestly, when compared to the biographies of the other characters...

O/O's
      A/A'sMonster Girl Palace