News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Brothel

Started by Levi, January 19, 2019, 11:04:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Levi

"M'Lords, Ladies, and those who have yet to make up there mind's. Welcome to the brothel. A place of sex, pleasure and anything your dirty little minds can conjure up"

In a small pocket universe accessible by every traveler from every world there was a small rather unassuming cottage. Within the cottage lived the famous madam and her ladies. They were on hand night and day to weave every kind of fetish.

So this is actually a rehash of an old thread a purely smut based to and will be placed in the extreme board.

Approved

Staff:
Arané Larmallet- Lynnette
Marina Seaglass- LamentingQuill
Kaden- Gannameade

Patron:  Damien Dragosen- Gannameade
Abigail Finchwood- Pdragon
Victor & Alexandra Thark - Ollumhammersong
Valentine Rayne -LamentingQuill

OOC
A Working Progress.             Posting responses are: Slow.    Updated

Lynnette

I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

Gannameade

Levi

LamentingQuill

Is this strictly fairytale based like the last? Or is it a more open opportunity fantasy/supernatural thing?

Gannameade

I would love to ressurect my Djinn.

Levi

Quote from: LamentingQuill on January 19, 2019, 05:44:30 PM
Is this strictly fairytale based like the last? Or is it a more open opportunity fantasy/supernatural thing?

It's open this time

LamentingQuill

Mkay, well, I'll be waiting for a character sheet

Levi

[b]Name[/b]
[b]Alias[/b]
[b]Job title[/b] (patron/staff)
[b]Gender[/b]
[b]Sexual orientation[/b]
[b]Description[/b] (chosen image)
[b]Other Abilities/ Special talent[/b]
[b]History[/b]
[b]Personality[/b]
[b]Character ons/Offs[/b]
[b]Writer ons/offs[/b]

Maximum of two characters at the moment

Lynnette

Name Arané Larmallet
Alias Arané is already quite short. Both in name and stature.
Job title Staff
Gender Female
Sexual orientation Bisexual
Description First glance, Arané is short, especially so for a high elf. Just barely past five feet, it's common for her to find herself staring people in the chest rather than the face. As for her physique, she has long legs (For her height anyways), broad hips and sizable ass, slimming down aggressively towards her waist. Her breast are of a modest size, perhaps a cup for someone with smaller hands. Her most eye-catching feature par her size would be the tattoo underneath her right eye. She's found herself popular amongst those who either want to feel huge, or are compensating for something.
Other Abilities/ Special talent Beyond having taken cocks the length of her forearm in her career, her side-hustle so to speak leans towards making scrolls. "Spells for special occasions", as she'd refer to it as. Most between teleportation and bolts of lightning, requiring little but a fitting situation and some gold for acquisition, a Hail Mary get out of jail free-card for those less blessed in the arcane arts. Aside from that, she has some novice knowledge of alchemy, though it's quite limited in its use. That said, is the only goal to get completely fucked up and forget the last week she's quite skilled, but depending on her for potent healing potions would be a poor idea.
History Arané's background isn't much to speak of. It's not much of a tragic turn of events, rather just a small trickle of inconveniences. Little things like not being able to reach the top shelf even in adult age, not being particularly skilled in magic, nor a lot of other things either for that matter. Didn't help the situation when her younger sister was some prodigy in everything from magic to peddling to just being tall. Well, as much of a minor inconvenience it would seem like, Arané eventually got fed up, packed her bags and left. A couple years passed, she found some things to do, and well, at some point she ended up working at a brothel. Not something she'd want to write home about, though truth to be told she hadn't loved life nearly as much as until that point. The irony and to some part absurdism of the situation isn't lost on her though, not that she likes to be reminded of it.
Personality Arané is well spoken and charismatic at a first glance. She knows how to speak for herself, and how to woo over potential customers with ease. Perhaps a long lifespan and some years under her belt is the reason, but she has little issues finding clientele to put it that way. She comes off as fun-loving and easygoing, the type who seemingly doesn't have a care in the world, which in some part is true.
Character ons/Offs
Ons: Anal, anilingus, cum-on-body, excessive cum, big cocks, girl-on-girl, futa, gangbangs/group-sex, sex toys to whatever extent they exist (I'll surely add more stuff as soon as I can come up with something)
Offs: Typical offs stuff. Scat, vore etc.
Writer ons/offs You can find my ons/offs page here!. Aside from that, I've got a bit of a sweet-spot for the "gentle giant" archetype, aka. the type of character who comes off massive and menacing but is in reality a real sweetheart.
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Levi

LamentingQuill

Submitted for approval

Name Marina Seaglass
Alias The Jewel of the Sea
Job title Staff
Race: Mermaid
Gender Female
Sexual orientation Heterosexual
Description When Marina transforms her tail into legs, she stands at five feet and four inches tall with delightfully rounded hips to complete an hourglass figure. Her cotton candy pink hair hand down to her hips in subtle waves and her seaform green eyes are bright polished gemstones.
Other Abilities/ Special talent Aside from the alluring sensual pull that goes along with the merfolk, Marina has learned to use her voice in song to lull male patrons of the establishment to calm serenity when things get too rowdy... not to mention compel favorites to continue coming back when business is slow.

Marina's immortal adaptive body has no issue taking some of the most.. well endowed... customers.

This lil mermaid is extremely skilled with her mouth, her blowjobs are sheer legend.

Marina is skilled in the art of aquamancy and can manipulate any source of water to do whatever she wants.

History Marina is among King Neptune's younger children, she fled the sea after her father attempted to force her into marriage with a particularly disgusting merman noble with absolutely no choice in the matter... to avoid to her justified revulsion, there was also the fear that stemmed from the rumors that all the ugly merman's previous wives had died by his own hand. Shark attacks, a likely and convenient cover up...

Marina decided to go the one place the merfolk wouldn't think or want to look for her... she went to the surface world...
She wandered on her own for months before she eventually found her way to an establishment she learned was called a 'brothel'... a den of sex and lust... nothing Marina had any issues with, especially after the madam cared for her and helped her by feeding and clothing her when she was all alone in a strange foreign environment.

After learning more and observing a few days, Marina requested of the madam to let her stay and work in the establishment. The madam eagerly agreed and Marina made this sensuous place her home.
Personality Marina has a very sensual and flirtatious personality, she is fun and bubbly, loyal to her new family and determined to make her way in this world the way she wants to do, not bossed around by biological family that doesn't really give a damn about her.

She can at times be a little bit clueless as she is still learning about the surface world and wouldn't know (or understand) half as much as a native to the world above the tides.
Character ons/Offs Everything you need to know right here
Writer ons/offs Everything you need to know right here

Levi

Helloooooo beautiful lady!

Note: for those with approved staff as there first charcter. If your thinking about making a second could you make them a patron please.

To everyone else don't be shy even if you want to drop by for a "quickie" you won't regret it :D  >:)

Gannameade

Name Damien Dragosen
Alias Dragos
Job title Adventurer
Gender Male
Description
Hunter
Fire Form
Private

Appearance: 6’10” 260#  Muscular Athletic, Eye color generally brown, but able to change it so it varies.  Has difficulty shrinking shorter than five feet…unable to hold the form for long as well as being taller than eight feet.   Generally his skin tone is a dark brown and he has a blood mark over his eye the blood mark is permanent, meaning that even if it isn’t over his eye, it is on his body somewhere, only a few of his past lovers know this secret.   

Other Abilities/ Special talent: He is a shapeshifter, but able to shift all or only parts of his body, He can become practically anyone, even blend into his surroundings to effectively become invisible.  He has learned to used his bones to make claws or even other weapons from them, these weapons are as strong as steel but crumble to dust after half hour if not connected to him.  He is able to see in the dark as if it were daylight and his connection with the environment has heightened his overall senses allowing him to be almost empathic at times.   If one were to peer closely they would notice small scales over his body, this provides him with resistance to magic and some weapons as well.  This magical resistance preventing him from being a full on a caster, minor spells are fine nothing epic.  He is able to cast lightning from his hands it is limited to about 5 yards more than it is more stunning than destructive he is limited to the number of blasts he can do that per day.   He is as strong as a full grown dragon.

History
Damien was born to two magical creatures, the offspring of a shifter and a blue dragon.  He was a dark grey featureless creature.  Neither parent knew truly what to do with him, what or how to raise him.  They just loved and cared for him till they both died.  Killed while away.  Damien was left to fend for himself.  He travels often to find his mother’s treasure trove.  His father was able to train him to shift, Damien took to it like a fish to water.  He was skilled beyond what his father would have dreamed since his mother was gone she gifted him with magical knowledge upon her parting.  He wasn’t a wizard so much as he was knowing how to deal with magic and being resistant to most.  He was hired on as a soldier, he traveled often trying to find himself, he did find an image he was most proud of.  One that seemed to make him think or believe himself.  Yet even this image most found unappealing due to his skin color.  He found that it put those around him off, but it was his so he didn’t change.  He has finally come to realize that not everyone can be pleased, so it is simply best to be oneself or your best self.  He learned that lesson, unfortunately, coming to said Brothel.  He comes back often to get his regular ego refilled between travels still searching for the rest of his mother’s treasure trove.  Few if any knows his secret of being a shifter.

Personality
Damien is relaxed and friendly, because of the blood mark over his eye.  He is prone to think he is unattractive.  He tends to be fearless in battle, yet caring to those that he calls friends.  Enemies…are there any of those still alive?

Character Ons
Can be aggressive, he sometimes careful due to his endowments and abilities.  He enjoys pleasuring the one he is with.  He has his own desires but finds so many lovely women that he visits with have the desire of their own and he is very willing to meet those as well. He is into giving oral, anal, touching, spanking, receiving oral, good ol’ vaginal stretching.   He receives energy from the orgasms of his partners, hence he comes back fairly often.

Offs
Toilet play, mutilation, torture, Non-Con…unless requested.

Writer ons/offs
Ask writer generally same as the character.

writer Gannameade

pdragon

extra
Name Abigail Finchwood
Alias Abby
Job title patron
Gender Futa
Sexual orientation pansexual

Description Standing at 5'10 Abigail is fairly tall for a human woman. She sports shortly cropped, velvet red hair, framing a pretty face and soft, violet eyes. She has a sturdy yet curvaceous figure, with lean muscle built by long days of a farm work, and a well endowed bust and hips. This generous endowment also extends to her more masculine equipment, though she tends to wear baggy overalls to conceal it.

Other Abilities/ Special talent Being a regular farm girl she doesn't have any particularly exceptional abilities, but years of long, hard work have left her with considerable strength, stamina, and all around "country toughness". She's received a bit of melee training from her father, and knows how to use a bow for hunting, but isn't especially advanced in either area.

History Unlike a lot of the brothel's patrons, Abigail isn't particularly powerful or noteworthy. In fact she's just a simple farm girl, a peasant by all means, leading some to reasonably question how she even stumbled upon such a place. In truth she's the daughter of Van "Oak" Finchwood, a humble warrior who fancied himself an adventurer back in his day. And while he wasn't particularly famous, nor did he perform any heroic deeds or valiant quests of any great importance, he did manage to build up enough of a fortune to hang up his sword, buy a nice plot of land, and start a family. Of said family, Abigail is the eldest child, and thus set to one day inherent the farm. Because of this she's been training to run the place since she could walk, having little impetus or opportunity to venture out into the wider outside world beyond trips into town. And while she's never been spiteful of her lot in life, as with most kids growing up she did foster a bit of a rebellious streak, which happened to manifest as her sneaking off at night to try and plow all the other farmers' daughters. Her most recent escapade ended with her getting caught and nearly shot through with an arrow by her fling's furious father, and realizing her libido would only end up getting her in further trouble her father decided to let her in on a little secret. A special brothel hidden away in another world. A place where she could...er..."relieve her youthful vigor" without having to risk having her hide tanned.

Personality Abigail is a pretty simple, but kindhearted girl. She has a down to earth attitude, and usually carries herself with a spritely pep in her step. Being the eldest among her siblings, she's used to having to be the one to step up when things get dicey, and as such is brave and protective when she needs to be. And while she isn't an idiot per say, growing up on a farm near a fairly small town means she's not especially well learned, never needing much academic skill beyond reading, writing, and basic math skills to assure she can conduct business smartly. This sheltered upbringing also means that the only knowledge she has about the wider world comes from old stories her father would tell her, leaving her rather naive about magic and other races and what not, but also very curious as well.

Character ons Oral of all kinds (including rimming), Anal, group, gang-bang, rough, outdoor, light bondage, pet-play, food play (particularly using cum as/on food), cum play, unsafe sex, breeding/threat of impregnation, curvy/well endowed girls, cute guys (who are willing to take a buggerin'), plump thighs, moderate corruption/degradation.

offs heavy bondage, excessively mean doms, orgasm denial, being forced to drink her own cum, feet, blood, guro, scat.

Writer ons/offs right here
What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread

Levi

Abby is working them overalls!!

Gannameade

Making those overalls looking hot!!  For sure.

pdragon

Sometimes you gotta style on a budget.
What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread

Levi

Name Tabatha Gretham
Alias  Topaz
Job title Madam of The Brothel - Owner of the establishment
Gender Female
Sexual orientation none
Description
Day to day
Succubus form
Private

Other Abilities/ Special talent As the owner of the establishment Topaz expects a great deal of respect and she won't have anyone mess with her family, even in her human form she has a great deal of strength and can easily intimidate bad clients into behaving. Her succubus form gives her the power to draw unparell desire from her victim/partner she feeds of their enjoyment.
History As a succubus Topaz learnt early on how to feed of others, usually her kind are solitary creatures hunting alone however, Tabatha or Tabby to her very close friends was different she didn't enjoy simple one night flings and only really caught a partner out of the need to feed. She however recognized that the world loved sex and she bought the brothel to celebrate the act of having sex any way. Some of the staff she found through word of mouth, others seemed drawn to her, either way Topaz pays her staff well and treats them all as family.  Topaz is the most expense staff member in the brothel so be prepared to part with cash! Lots of cash!
Personality level headed and extremely open minded. Topaz keeps up to date on the latest sex freeze. A bit maternal in keeping an eye on her staff. Secret romantic, she can be found curled in a corner hiding behind some soppy romance story.
Character ons/Offs  Patrons will only recieve oral pleasure from Topaz.
Writer ons/offs here

Levi

Lynnette

Quote from: Levi on January 22, 2019, 03:09:55 PM
Ooc, ooc, OOC

Woo! How are current sheets looking? And is there a character index in the makings?
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Gannameade

and Approved Character sheet page plz

Levi

Quote from: Lynnette on January 22, 2019, 03:12:51 PM
Woo! How are current sheets looking? And is there a character index in the makings?

All approved characters are currently being added to the first post here! But I'll give you a hint...yours is accepted :D

Quote from: Gannameade on January 22, 2019, 03:23:13 PM
and Approved Character sheet page plz

You know how much I loved approved character sheets!

Gannameade

Name Kaden Helmut Viser
Alias Kaine the Hunter
Job title Djinn hunter to the Djinn King,  Royal Guard Vindicator.
Gender Male
Description
Hunter
Fire Form
Private

Other Abilities/ Special talent: Very adept at granting wishes and can be asinine at times as he will follow the letter of said wish.  He is skilled in the areas of Elemental, Shadow and Mirror magic.  Knowledgeable of all areas of magic but not quite adept. The ability to tap into his full power in any form if the subjects states: ‘I wish.’  He is currently seeking to study all levels of Tantric Magic to increase his own power.  He is a fluent linguist and master in multiple forms of armed and unarmed combat.

History
Once the royal guard to Djinn king.  Upon finishing his stint was allowed the request to be a bounty hunter, everyone was a servant to someone.  Rather than being placed in some damned bottle or trinket.  Since he had served so well, the king offered him his freedom of sorts, to hunt down and secure those recalcitrant Djinn who thought they had gotten away or finished their own servitude and wished for freedom.  The power of the king was in the number of subjects that he had; hence he didn’t like those that escaped.
He has been traveling for a number of years, learning, training retrieving.  It wasn’t long he felt the magical pull of this establishment and feeling the call went inside for a different kind of hunt.

Personality
Grim as a hunter, good natured, determined.  Open for a bargain if it suits his needs.  Unforgiving if crossed or cheated, will work at getting even when possible.  Those within the brothel are under his protection...Whoa to anyone that does them unwanted harm!!
Character Ons
Passionate Partner, fulfilling desires (so he may get his own fulfilled),   giving oral, anal, touching, spanking, receiving oral, others owing him favors to have desires met.  He is currently attached and is known only to kiss and perhaps fondle of those, desiring his touch, but is full wares are saved only for his lover.
Offs
Toiletplay, mutilation, torture, Non-Con…unless requested as part of bargains.
Writer ons/offs
Ask writer generally same as character.
writer Gannameade

Gannameade

Yes dear I do.  Hence my request.   >:)