News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Why Hello (Scootm and AAA111)

Started by AAA111, August 31, 2010, 12:03:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AAA111

As he talks to her she sighs. He is so cute it is hard to say no and she nods. She brings over a tall glass of water and hands it to him. "Here and what do you want?"

Scoot Morningside

He holds up a finger and takes a long drink of the water. "Thank you, very much. I needed that."

He sets the glass down and looks at her, "I don't think we got off on the wrong foot, but I think we misstepped somewhere along the way. I did. I never even told you my name. It's Jeff by the way. But really...I was at the bar down the street and there were a bunch of people there and I need to apologize. "

He spews out words all mixing together and he runs his hand through his hair. He looks behind her as if there were an appropriate explanation posted on the wall.

AAA111

She looks at him. "Oh so your Jeff. Your not Jeff Spitzer are you?" She asks. "And what does the bar down the street have to do with anything. Im confused. " She tells him.

She looks around realizing everyone has been served so she has nothing else to do.

Scoot Morningside

"Well, the other place was full of drunk people trying to hook up and just getting more and more drunk. Nobody there for conversation, the bar tender was busy, and I just sat there thinking about how...I don't know. Watching other people made me realize how I came off. I didn't introduce myself to you in the right way...I'm sure the alcohol didn't help. I understand why you're not much for drinking, now."

AAA111

She smiles thinking hmmm maybe this guy is okay. "So you realized that you left the wrong bar and went to some sleazy bar. You missed out on talking to a great girl huh." She smiles as she leans over and whispers in his ear. "It is okay everyone makes mistakes" She pulls back and she giggles. She loves flirting with him. He is so funny, cute, sweet, and so nice.

Scoot Morningside

Jeff feels her breath on his ear and leans his head slightly towards hers closing any gap between them. She IS whispering in a bar, after all.

"That's exactly what happened! I can't believe I made the mistake in the first place...I mean, this is a really nice place."

He looks at the other patrons of the bar, drinking, laughing, and having a good time with each other. Even the guy at the pool table seems respectable enough with his lady friend.

"You may get hit on a lot, but it's not always a bad thing. Plus...that other place, the guys would have been much more persistent. Annoyingly so...I just hope I'm not coming off that way. I'm really having a good time."

AAA111

She smiles as she stands up straight. "You were at first but now your just fun and sweet. And well kinda cute." She smiles at him.

"If you are Jeff Spitzer I've heard stories about you"

She wonders if there true.

Scoot Morningside

He watches her body as she stands up straight and leans over the bar closer to her.

"Well, if you tell me the stories, I'll tell you if I'm him or not."

He laughs and takes a drink of his water, the condensation from the glass dripping down his chin. He wipes his mouth with the back of his hand. "I don't want to be getting myself into any more trouble now."

AAA111

She laughs as she looks at him. Hoping the stories aren't true. Slowly starting to like this guy.

"Just heard stories that this Spitzer guy like to flirts continuosly with the ladies at the bar and then sweet talk then. Then take them home and have their way. Just a player really."

"I bet you could do a lot of the trouble on your own without anyone elses help" She smiles as she grabs a stool and sits down behind the bar. Her shift over.

Scoot Morningside

"Wow, I apparently have some enemies."

He clears his throat and takes a drink of water. Droplets fall down his chin and onto the front of his shirt. He looks up slightly embarassed.

"I'm not going to lie, I do like to flirt, but obviously I'm not that smooth." He laughs. "But I'm not a "player" and I've never had a one night stand or anything like that. I'm too...I don't know. Sometimes I get..."

He stumbles over his words and he pauses. "I like relationships. There's something more comforting about that than sex can ever be. But, like I said, I love the female body."

AAA111

"Some Christie chick told me that. So don't know if its true. Don't see it as being true though."

She laughs as water falls down his shirt. He looks cute tonight.

She smiles. "I have a secret..I like when a guy flirts with me. That is hot."

"I've never had a relationship so I wouldn't know..Your a smooth talker. A cute one at that. "

Scoot Morningside

He sighs. "Ugh, Christie is...something else. She is a friend of my last ex. I don't know if I should be telling you this, but one night, my ex: Lindsey, and one of her friends: Laura, well we all got drunk and things got a little out of hand at my place. Christie apparently had a crush on me, and things just snowballed from there."

"Well, hopefully I can get you hot enough to take your clothes off tonight." He laughs in jest.

AAA111

She looks at him in shock. "Excuse me sir but I'm not that kind of lady."

She goes over to grab her purse and a piece of paper. She writes down her e-mail address and her phone number.

"But this will do" She places the piece of paper in front of him and walks out very proud of herself.

Scoot Morningside

He watches her walk away and smiles. He runs his hands through his short hair as he stares unbelievably at the phone number and e-mail address. He finishes his drink and leaves the bar taking the cab home. Half-way home he says to the cab driver, kind of drunk, "I just bet the most beautiful girl, man. She worked at the bar. She had such a good body. Pretty hair, pretty eyes...just great looking you know."

The cab driver replies, "Then what are you doing in here alone?"

"What do you mean?" Jeff says.

"Not taking her home, not going out for coffee?"

"Yeah, I don't usually take women home after just one..." He falls down in the back of the cab laying in the seat. "I didn't even think about coffee...or pie. I could really go for some pie."

The cab driver laughs. "You'll be okay, there's tomorrow. Plus, you know where she works."

Jeff reaches into his pocket and holds up a piece of paper for the cab driver to see. The driver looks over and sees the e-mail. "You kids and your e-mail. Back in my day..."

In what seemed a very short amount of time he arrived home and fell into bed not undressing. Using his last bit of energy he put the phone number on his night stand and passed out.

AAA111

She was very proud of herself as she left the bar to head home. She had never blantly went out and gave her number to a guy. But he was CUTE.

She changes her away message to "sleep..nothing tomorrow and i love it ps..met the CUTEST guy at the bar last night..:-)"

She lays down in bed as she drifts off to sleep smiling widely. Never having been so happy since her past relationship. She was on cloud nine. Cute boys who flirt with her make her smile .

Scoot Morningside

Jeff wakes up, fully unclothed, to the sun shining through the window. He sits up and rubs his eyes with the palms of his hands and looks around the room. He notices the piece of paper on the night stand and smiles.

He takes a shower, eats a meat and egg breakfast, drinks some coffee and thinks about the phone number and e-mail. "E-mail first..seems like a better idea."

He sits down at the computer and sends this e-mail:

"Alexis! Hello, this is Jeff. Sorry if this e-mail is too soon, but there were a couple things I wanted to ask. First, was last night a dream? Secondly, if it was not, did you make it home alright? Thirdly, I don't remember much, so basically I just want to make sure I didn't make an ass of myself. Anyway, hope your morning is hang over free"

AAA111

She wakes up the next morning relaxed and rejuvenated.

She eats a bowl of cereal and some grapes for her breakfast. She sits down at her computer and checks her e-mails. She laughs as she reads his e-mail. She begins to reply back.

"Hey Jeff! No last night was definitely not a dream. You were real and cute. Yes I made it home fine safe and sound. I'm assuming you did too if you sent this e-mail? Well you talked about girls and how you love their bodies. Surprisingly you were really sweet. I'm not hungover. I don't drink so I shouldn't be hungover. Hope your feeling great
-Alexis

Scoot Morningside

"Of course I made it home safely! I had to see you again hahaha. I forgot you don't drink, definitely for the better. I woke up in a condition you probably don't eve want to hear about. Anyway, I was wondering if you would want to get together sometime for some dinner, lunch, breakfast...whatever. Just some meal. Any reason to see you again!

- The Jeff Spitzer that's not a jerk "

He sits his laptop on the coffee table and begins watching television anxiously. He changes the channel to find something more interesting but would always end up looking to his computer screen again. Eventually, he closes the screen to the computer and still looks at it waiting for something to alert him of a reponse.

AAA111

"Oh of course you'd say the Jeff Spitzer that's not a jerk. You never really know though. I'm glad you made it home okay though. Well I suppose we could get together again soon for some kind of meal. Glad you made it home okay though

-Alexis

ps you are really cute especially when your drunk !

Scoot Morningside

He smiles as he reads the last part of the message and instantly replies.

"You know, you're pretty cute when I'm drunk, too. That's why I would love to take you out to dinner and see what you look like when I'm sober. I'm sure it will be ten times better with me seeing three of you. I'm just kidding, but really. What's your favorite type of food?"

He leans back looking at the message and thinking of her. "She's so cute," he said to himself. He leaned forward and types some more.

"We don't even have to go out to eat, we can just hang out somewhere.  I just want to see you again.

- Jeff"

AAA111

She smiles as he reads the email and she begins to reply back

"Thanks. Aren't you mr sweet. I bet you look even hotter when your completely sober :-). I eat almost anything other than thai, sushi, and chinese food. But would love to get together for dinner or something."

She smiles as she thinks about how adorable and cute he is. "Hmmm maybe this will work out", she said to herself.

"Well let me know what you wanna do because I'd really like to see you again also..Hope to hear and see you again soon CUTIE

-Alexis