Avengers Next (Recruitment)

Started by BlackStone, February 26, 2018, 09:35:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackStone

As Thor is the son of Odin his surname is Odinson.  Odin's daughter, Angela, stolen by Angels of Heaven at birth, is Angela Odinsdottier.  Thor's son would be (First Name) Thorson, so Thorsdottier is the daughter of Thor.  If no one picks it up I might do so as plot NPC, but it is my hope someone does.

Barnbean

really interested in this game it was brought to my attention by HockeyGod

BlackStone

Hey there Barnbean.  Yeap he told me.  Pitch me the concept and let me plot your character's deat...I mean destiny with you.

Caradoc

Quote from: BlackStone on March 07, 2018, 06:32:59 PM
Gambit not so much, Iron Fist or Shang-Chi yes.  Though Caradoc if you still want to go with your Moon Knight concept when we first tried this a few years back, I still have it.

In that case, I'll see if Moon Knight can ride again. He was fun.
So tell me do you wanna go?
Where it's covered in all the colored lights
Where the runaways are running the night
Impossible comes true, it's taking over you

My Ons and Offs

A/A's Updated 1/25/17

BlackStone

Game links should be up by tonight

Chajesdad

Grandchild of Meggan of Xcalibur. Though she does not know of her grandmother's abilities.

Player ID: Chajesdad

Character Basics
Name: Rebecca “Becca” Harrigan
Code/Hero Name:Selkie
Origin: Mutant
Race: Human
Sexuality: Open to experimentation
On's: Strong Men and Women, Bondage, Powerplays she does not see herself as a Domme or Sub, Wrestling
Off's:Domination/Submission, Gore, Vore, excrement, true injury, close minded people/bigotry, micro/macro, lactation, inflation

Character Appearance
Height: 76 inches, 6’4”
Weight: 200 lbs
Hair Color: Raven black
Eye Color: Green
Distinguishing marks: Perfect Hair
Build: Softly muscled, strongly rounded, plush
Residence: Raised on the ocean between, Vik, Iceland, Isortok, Greenland, and Belfast, Maine. Formal residence, the Valkiir, a family commercial fishing vessel.

Personality:
   Becca is the heart of the crew of the Valkiir, her grandfather captains. She cooks and cares for the men as well as being a strong hand before the mast. Work is necessary, and she is willing to work. She has a high motherly instinct, though this has not prevented her desire. Though she understood her life on a ship cannot be burdened with a deck romance. So she is still untried. As her motherly instincts flourish this also provides her with a very protective nature. This attitude has extended to all that she has come in contact. She likes to see the best in people.
     Close minded people, bigotry, hatred, and a true desire to harm without defense of others, these are the things that build a fire in her belly.
     Cooking calms her, swimming calms her, these are the things that allow her to think.

History:
Meggan (Becca's grandmother) moved on after Brian died some years ago, she married Harral and they became fishers after his family. She allowed herself to age, planning to die of old age with her new husband. But Oma died in a Sentinel strike while she was shopping for the crew in Northern Maine.

Becca's  family’s fishing vessel held port in the North Atlantic most of the time, yet was willing to accept commissions for specialty fishing all over the world. One such excursion when she was eight sent them to the Great Barrier Reef off the coast of Australia. They were scooping the largest flow of Box jellyfish as part of an ocean recovery project. As the netting was extra fine, the boat wasn’t trolling and the young girl seeing the pink ocean, leaped in to swim. The water tickled her as she swam with the jellyfish, though there were cries of terror and outrage from the deck as they netted her out of the ocean. She was a mutant, her body had internalized the poison from the jellyfish, isolating and preventing it from harming her. As she climbed from the nets into her uncle’s arms he was washed with the poisons being secreted from her pores.

She learned that after this point her body would isolate harmful substances that she was exposed to, breathed in, came in contact with, ingested and secreted them out of control. Salt was broken down into a sodium pellet encased in calcium, and chlorine gas that would be expelled from her lungs at odd moments when she was “Full”. This oddity is uncontrollable due to the fact that it is not the chemicals that she has power over, but her body. Down to the chemical composition. She can rework her organs to have poison glands, she has living hair that is extendable to twenty feet, she can filter oxygen from water through her hair, her fingers can web to make swimming faster capable. These are true changes, and they stay till she takes the time to change the adaptation. She began working online and via independent study to understand the different body structures that she could create. Poison glands being one of the first means she had of deliberately delivering the poisons she ingested and creating venoms that she recognized.

Hearing a need, she knew this was when she was needed. She made her way to the Avengers.

Powers/Abilities:
Shapechanging/Morphing-- She is developing a mastery of self, she cannot change her DNA, yet. She won’t be changing herself to a nine foot tall combat monster with 4 arms and a massive scorpion tail, yet. She can strengthen her muscles lifting up to 1,000 lbs., harden her bones, grow claws, grow webbed feet and hands, create poison glands, change her hair color, appear younger or older (15-30 years old). Least form of regeneration, her body repairing the damage over time, a bit faster than normal. She has focused her studies on biomemetics the mimicry of life structures like grasshopper legs, wings, and fins.

Prehensile Hair -- 20 foot reach, can grapple with a 200 lb man as a focused act, though can only carry half her enhanced strength (500). More useful for multitasking and precision work. She noticed it as she was putting her makeup on. Her hair was braiding itself, while handing her the lipstick, applying her eyeliner and retrieving her clothes from off the back of the door.She was in a rush.

Immunities -- perhaps the strongest and most defined of her powers and out of her control, her body refines chemicals and isolates or crushes diseases.

Filter -- ingesting materials from her environment she can cleanse her area. Using her hair as a filter to absorb chemicals from the environment, or draw oxygen from the water mimicking gills. (Not even sure if this would count as a power or if it is just a use of the Prehensile hair and the immunities power.)

Skills:
Talents and Skills, Athletic talent-- Swimming is able to swim up to 25 mph, though she doesn’t realize anything more than an absolute comfort in the water. Part is that her prehensile hair and her body webbing her feet and hands allow her to swim like a shark.

Driving Talent -- Driving standard skill. Commercial boats and small sailing vessels professional skill level.
Amateur Cook, very good at basic fare.
Masters in Biology with a focus in Structural Biology and Zoology

Limitations/Weaknesses:
She would require full body immersion in water for 10  minutes every 16 hours.  If she does not, then her powers become far more taxing to use.  72 hours away and she loses the ability. Fire attacks would accelerate this time, like 4 times per time of exposure. Anyone who could control water has a chance to really hurt her, either limited control of her body like Magneto holding Wolverine immobile as a normal case.  Very extreme is to suck the water from her body to make the 72 hours pass in seconds, such as the hero from Dark Horse Comics Fathom did to her opponents.

It takes time to make changes to her physical structure, and the changes she makes are permanent until she changes things again. Also, she can only change herself, and things she takes into herself.

Becca's Mom and Dad are con-artists having been involved with several land schemes, real estate frauds and general mishaps till they were caught and thrown in prison. Becca was raised by her grandfather on the family vessel, because it was too hard to raise a child on the move, said her parents.

Other Info: At this time she is developing, but into what is the question. She has many different directions available. Does she go the uber-spy infiltration artist like Mystique with a few perks, or a much more combat oriented monster. Or does she begin refining chemicals as more of a focus performing alchemy within herself and creates a new cure for cancer, or true nanotube structures that make the space elevator a possibility. She has a thousand options right now, and as she makes decisions that will all change.

She is more than human, but not overly. Her strength is a bit over the top, but not like she is throwing busses or even Volvos. Her greatest ability so far is her immunities. Though a terrorist who walks through all of the bomb dogs and such to manufacture an explosive on site is what she is trying to avoid becoming. She joined not to be a hero, but to not become a villain. I want her to grow, that said, I don’t want her so weak that she won’t be given that chance.

Equipment: The Beast -- a 1969 Dodge Powerwagon extended cab pickup, seats 6 uncomfortably, with room in the bed of the truck. (Overhauled with a new engine, runs well)
     Boombox from the 80s and a collection of 70s and 80s music. Her mother's favorites, true antiques, but they work.
What were you thinking just now?

https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=31109 Ons and Offs

HockeyGod

Player ID: HockeyGod

Character Basics
Name: Noah Turgeon
Code/Hero Name: Magus
Origin: Mutant
Sexuality: Gay
On's: Confidence, tall men
Off's: Ego, hubris, and pain

Character Appearance
Height: 6’1”
Weight: 190
Hair Color: Dark brown
Eye Color: Green
Build: Lithe, muscular like a swimmer
Distinguishing marks: Noah has a tattoo on his right thigh that says “le pouvoir est en toi” which means “the power is in you”
Residence: Noah was born on the outskirts of Montreal, Canada, but now resides in New Jersey.

Personality:
Noah is for the most part an easy going person without much that hangs him up. He is slow to anger and most often laughs things off. At times his demeanor can be easily dismissed as being a joker or too laissez faire. Many times he’s heard “grow up” or similar phrases from adults older than him. However, his easy-going attitude also make him very approachable. He’s a great charmer and can talk someone out of something quite easily.

Interestingly, his façade is just that – a façade. Noah deeply believes he has darkness inside him as the source of his power. He fears his mutant/magical abilities. This stems mostly from lack of understanding and training. The one-time Noah experienced heightened negative emotions (rage), his mutant abilities were difficult to control. As such, he has trained himself to be detached from emotion – showing only surface level feelings.

History:
Mutation can skip a generation. At least that’s what happened in Noah Turgeon’s case. His mother, Katie Turgeon, was the daughter of two Avengers – William “Billy” Kaplan (otherwise known as Wiccan) and Theodore "Teddy" Altman (otherwise known as Hulkling). Technically he is the DNA grandchild of Wiccan and an unknown surrogate. Being Wiccan’s biological grandchild, Noah is also the grandchild of the Scarlet Witch and Vision.

Fearing the worst for humanity, Katie broke off communication with her parents and attempted to live a “normal” life in the French areas of Canada. She married a physician, Dr. Clement Turgeon and they had one child – Noah.

Noah possessed mutant gifts just after puberty. When Katie discovered them, she worked hard to help Noah control them – to high who he was. At the same time Noah realized his sexual orientation. Katie used his sexual orientation as a way to give excuses for his “behavior” – migraines from the stress, and the like, when in reality the migraines were from his emerging untapped abilities.

Katie decided to turn to her parents, but it was too late. The War had ended and she had no contact with them. She never told Noah his real parents’ names, except that they were gifted like Noah.

After high school, Noah decided to leave small town Canada and moved to New Jersey. His parents’ finances were enough to allow him to live simply, but not need to stress about work.

Powers/Abilities:
Because Noah is the biological grandchild of Wiccan and not Hulkling, he did not inherit any Kree/Skrull DNA. Noah’s abilities appear magical in nature, but are derived from his mutant ability. Like his ancestors, Noah can manipulate chaos magic and warp reality this would include teleportation, astral projection, enchantments, concussive blasts, and telekinetic force beams. The full extent of Noah’s abilities has yet to be discovered as he is still learning. They may never be fully discovered.

Skills:
Noah’s skills rest in his ability to be liked by others. He is easy to get along with and charmer. Since moving to New Jersey and connecting with people in magic circles, Noah has also become somewhat of an expert on the occult.

Limitations/Weaknesses:
Noah is a normal human being with limitations thereof. Like his grandfather, Noah’s abilities don’t work if he can’t hear incantations.

Noah is still learning his abilities and as such finds himself “tapped out” of power with overuse. For example, if he were to cast a teleportation spell that moved a group of people some distance, he might show signs of extreme fatigue – nauseous, weakness, and even passing out.

Besides tapping out, Noah has strong hesitancy when using his abilities. He fears losing control and what his powers could actually do. This fear puts significant limitations on his powers.

Other Info: Noah will evolve in his abilities which is the primary part of his storyline besides the tasks assigned to the team. While he will not be godlike, his powers will develop as he continues to learn.

BlackStone

Okay OOC and Character Bio Threads up.  Again for approved concepts please PM me or post here so I can post them to the Character Bio page.

persephone325

Still working on mine. The hardest part for me is almost always the history. >.< lol
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

BlackStone

No rush or pressure.  We only start in twelve hours....

Whistles...

Kidding!

BlackStone

Because I have a major plot hook and want there to be a link to both Asgard and Olympus, I really want Thor's daughter in the game.  She is the child of Thor and the Olympian Goddess Artemis.  Here is my take an interpretation of her.  I am open to any player who would want to pick her up, and if they want to put their own stamp on her to include a name change if you are not keen on the name I used, I am open to discussion.  Hope this generates some interest in her if her Bio was done already and some scope given to what would be considered a powerhouse in the game.

So here she is, really hope to hear from you.

Ianthe Thorsdottir, Goddess of Righteousness
Player ID: Blackstone

Character Basics
Name: Ianthe Onieda Thorsdottier
Code/Hero Name: Swordmadien, Goddess of Righteousness
Origin: Mystic
Race: Asgardian and Olympian
Sexuality: Bi-sexual
On's: Same as player
Off's: same as player

Character Appearance
Height: 80 inches (6'8")
Weight: 420 lb
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue
Build: Athletic
Distinguishing marks: Symbol of Artemis on her shoulder
Residence: Homeless at this time

Personality:
Ianthe is headstrong to the point of arrogance at time, but she does have the presence of mind to dial it back.  All of her life she had been raised among beings other mortals would consider Gods, had in fact worshiped them as such for hundreds of years.  She had never dealt with mortals save for the odd ones who were upon Asgardia when the Bifrost was closed  and the gates locked.  It will take her some time to get used to social interaction with them.  She also feels she has a huge responsibility laid down upon her, far more than any she had to deal with on Asgardia.  It might get to her and make her more inclined to take risks, risks which might even difficult for her teammates be unable to handle.

History:
The Sentinels had not only been a threat to Earth.  The comprehensive AI which ran them and their adaptive learning protocol had them anticipate the scenario of enemies complicating their prime directive.  They decided to cut such aid off at the start of the war, finding the means to break through the dimensional barrier replicating the same science which enabled the Bifrost to link to Earth.  The hit both Olympus and Asgard, and cut a swath of destruction through both locations to an extent the previous wars they had in their considerable past.  There had been casualties among both the Asgardians and the Olympians.  At the same time upon Earth, Beta Ray Bill, Lady Sif, Atalanta, Agamemnon, and Heracles died on Earth.  The duel attacks rocked both societies to their cores, the Olympians more than most for not only they lost their leader, Zeus, but their previous thought they could not die outside of dimension Olympus was upon. 

It accomplished the Sentinels goal.  Despite the objections of Thor and Ares, both societies closed the breeches which allowed the Sentinels to attack.  It also isolated them from everyone else, turning the dimension they fled to into an unassailable fortress, and a prison as well.  The new realm they called Asgardia where both Olympians and the Asgardians lived together.  To cement their new alliance, there was a marriage between the royal clans, a prince of Asgard to marry a princess of Olympus, Thor and Artemis.  Both of them knew the importance of the marriage to the alliance of their two people who at the bet of times were cautious neighbors, at the worst of times foes in a conflict with one another.  Their was little love between the two of them but for the sake of the future they made an effort into the marriage and to being leaders of their people.  Some higher power must have intervened as from the marriage came a child, the first one born of both people in well over a century, seen as a blessing and omen for all.

Ianthe.

The new princess was not spoiled, but it was only near thing she was not.  She was given everything and had nothing to want for.  When she reached the age of twenty, the combined magiks and genetics of both societies took place and took a hold.  It was upon the day she decided to dedicate herself to the defense of Asgardia.  It was upon this day she received a unique gift from both of her parents when she became a Swordmaiden.  It was a sword named Rattfardig Ilska translated to Righteous Anger, fitting for the newly titled Goddess of Righteousness, crafted in the Primordial Forge with Uru, Solarius Lustria, and ambrosia mixed together into an alloy and weapon unprecedented since the Nidavellir forged Mjölnir.  Unlike in times past, Ianthe did not have much chance to use her blade, no one willing to even think about to challenge the defensive might of Asgardia.

At least until the Atticiva returned.  They took Asgardia by surprise and breached what was thought to be impregnable walls.  It happened mere days after news had finally arrived the Sentinel war was over and after much debate, the decision to open the gates and unlock the Bifrost.  The Atticivia, or the Deviants as they were known upon Earth, had been waiting for decades for such to happen, camping outside in the deep void of space as the Dark Elves had once done when they fled their dying realm.  The damage they had done was not the extent the Sentinels had years ago, there were no dead Asgardians or Olympians this time, but they had achieved what they wanted.  They raided the seals treasure vaults, making off with countless and dangerous objects and artifacts of legend.  They also destroyed the Bifrost, preventing any retaliatory strike on the part of Asgardia. 

While the Congress of Realms were locked in a debate as to the next steps, Ianthe took matters into her own hand.  She had recruited two unlikely allies to aid her, the first being Heimdall the former guardian of the gates of the Bifrost and Asgardia, the second her uncle Loki.  What was even more bordering on the absurd was it was her chaotic and untrustworthy uncle she had gone to first.  It had Loki who had told Ianthe he would need Heimdall to accomplish what Ianthe wanted.  Heimdall agreed to help her, for what reason the normally duty bound protector was not given, but working with Loki they managed to open a singular portal for Ianthe, to send her Earth, to do what her father had done in his past, to be a warrior of righteous fury to unleash upon the Atticiva.

If she could. 

Powers/Abilities:
Dense Skin: Ianthe possess the resilience her races are known for, to shrug off small arms fire or the equivalent kinetic force.  She can resist extreme changes in temperature as high as 600 or minus 600 F. 

Enhanced Agility: Ianthe is more quick and agile than the average Asgardian/Olympian, and considerably more than the average human.  Her reaction time is less than a blink of an eye.  Her augmented dexterity aids her swordsmanship and marksmanship, making her talents as a warrior among the top tier of her races.

Enhanced Strength: While not in the same class as her father, Ianthe is one of the strongest warriors in Asgardia, the limits of her strength untested but she had been able to best all but the most experienced and skilled warriors.  She had been seen lifting in excess of sixty tons with effort, but by both Asgardian and Olympian standards she is young, and unknown if her full potential had been reached.

Hyper-Leaping: While Ianthe cannot fly like her father, her superior strength allows her to leap extreme distances, up or across 2,000 feet, or a controlled descent up to three thousand feet before she would suffer any injury, and even if fell a distance in excess of her limits, her enhanced durability would still protect her to an extent, but she would be stunned and vulnerable for a minute or more if she fell such a distance.  Anything within her limits she is able to land upon her feet, alert and ready, and she covers the distance in a blink of an eye, an accelerated application of her hyper-speed.

Hyper-Speed: Ianthe can clear the length of football field in less than a second.  Her burst of speed are for brief moments, and she cannot maintain it more than thirty seconds.  She primarily uses her speed in combat, to blitz one enemy to the next and to make her a difficult target to engage with on the battlefield.

Equipment

Armor: Form fitting chain mail and studded leather armor crafted for her upon her raising as a Sword Maiden of Asgardia.  The armor does defend Ianthe from significant damage, up to firepower used by anti-tank weapons or weapons designed to take on powerful enhanced beings such as the Hulk.  The armor could withstand a blast from Sentinel energy weapons, but only for a limited time.  It does not make her invulnerable, but allows er to be the vanguard ad the point of a spear for any team.

Rattfardig Ilska: Righteous Anger, the weapon gifted to Ianthe and forged by the legendary Nidavellir, a blade unmatched but all but the greater of Asgardian and Olympian artifacts.  The edge of the blade is wickedly sharp, the length of an atom of titanium, and with her enhanced strength Ianthe can cut through but tungsten, vibrainium, and of course adamantium with a single strike, but more time and repeated strikes she could achieve to slice through all but adamantium.  The full extent of Righteous Anger is unknown as Ianthe had had very limited combat experience with it.  So far she has learned an unleashed the following abilities with it.

• Kinetic Bolt: By swinging the blade about, Ianthe can build up significant kinetic energy.  The more time she has to move the blade about, the greater the release.  A single slice through the air is enough to breach reinforced steel.  The upper limits of Rattfardig Ilska could dent beta adamantium, but it would take her a full minute of her wielding the weapon in constant motion to release a bolt of such magnitude.  Trying to move the blade about more after a full minute does not seem to increase the magnitude of the blast.  Also after releasing the blast, it seems Rattfardig Ilska needs time to recharge and cannot be used for another ten minutes.  Ianthe has learned to use the ability as her initial strike into a reinforced line of enemies to break them and then employ her hyper-speed to close the distance and engage the enemy.  The range of the kinetic bolt is line of sight.
  • Energy Absorption and Ranged Defense: If Ianthe can take a defensive stance she can use Rattfardig Ilska to incoming ranged attacks, to include energy attacks directed at her.  It takes all of Ianthe concentration to effect such a defense, and even with her enhanced agility can only defend against a few attacks (five per six second combat round).
  • Dispel Enchantment: Rattfardig Ilska can cut through most magical enchantments.  Only those highly trained in the mystic arts could erect fields or barriers to stop Righteous Fury.  Also if Rattfardig Ilska is laid upon a person and kept there for a full hour, it can remove harmful enchantments or curses a master of the occult placed upon a person.

Skills:

• Swordsmanship:  Ianthe can best all but a handful of the most skilled warriors in Asgardia.  She is considered a master with the weapon and would be difficult for anyone upon Earth to best her.
  • Marksmanship: Ianthe had inherited her mother's skill in archery.  She is above Olympic level skill when using an mortal standard to gauge her.  However her skill seems to be limited to ancient ranged weapons, and not with modern firearms used now on Migard.
  • Unarmed Combat: Ianthe was trained by those who would be considered a grand master in unarmed combat.  She does not possess any recognizable martial arts style however and her skills are limited to what would be considered boxing or wrestling.  Her skills with a sword are an order of magnitude better than her unarmed combat abilities, and she would only be considered skilled, thus taking on anyone with significant training or talent in martial arts could best her.  However with her enhanced strength and durability, she only needs to land one blow upon most mortal opponents.

Limitations/Weaknesses:

• Link to Asgardia: All of her power is linked to her home dimension and what could considered her divine magic is limited.  To restore her energy, Ianthe must meditate with Rattfardig Ilska for four hours a night in a reverie like trance.  Still upon Migard, Ianthe could only use her abilities constantly for no more than eight hours.  Ianthe is tied to Rattfardig Ilska to renew her divine energies, and cannot do so if it is separated from her, and the amount of energy she retains is significantly reduced to only one hour instead of eight.  When not employing divinity, Ianthe's strength and agility is no greater than a mortal woman of Olympic level fitness engaging in intense physical exercise regularly.  Her durability is also reduced and she could be harmed with fire arms and melee weapons, and she no longer can use her other enhanced abilities like speed and leaping.  She does however retain her talents with marksmanship, swordsmanship, and unarmed combat.

• Speed:  There is a limitation to her hyper-speed and it only could be sustained for thirty seconds, and she needs to recharge her divine power to use this ability, something which takes five minutes.  Also every use of her hyper-leaping ability it would be the same as if she had used her speed for the full thirty seconds, and thus needs five minutes before she can perform another hyper-leap.

Other Info:
Rattfardig Ilska

This is a GM run NPC for plot purposes.  I do want to see this character used by a player other than myself and if anyone is interested and wants to add their own style and stamp on the character I am open for discussion.

Barnbean

I need inspiration to hit me then im all in.

I love too many Marvel characters and know too little. So im lost :D

persephone325

I'm still working on the history. How long should it be? I feel like mine will be a novel, and I also kind of want to keep it to a bare minimum so I can reveal things IC. If that makes sense?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

BlackStone

My answer might make you head desk, but as far as length shorter than war and peace, long enough to explain your character.

persephone325

Quote from: BlackStone on March 13, 2018, 08:22:29 AM
My answer might make you head desk, but as far as length shorter than war and peace, long enough to explain your character.

lol Fair enough! ^^
I don't know.

BlackStone

We have had player attrition to the game as expected, so looking to see if there is anyone out there who would like to be part of the game.  We are still early enough in the game to integrate new players into the thick of things.  Hope to hear from you.

TheBlackThrone

The gates are open
Current Time Zone: US MST
Delays: School 20 Feb - 9 May
Current solo request: None.
Current group request: Godsend

Gannameade

BlackStone

Feel free Blackthorne would love to have you, sir.

LordImperial

Player ID: LordImperial

Character Basics
Name: Agent Heather Moira Rogers
Code/Hero Name: Bombshell
Origin: Altered Human/Magic
Sexuality: Bisexual
On's: Exhibitionism
Off's: The usual suspects

Character Appearance
Height: 71 inches
Weight: 150 lb.
Hair Color: As Picture.
Eye Color: As Picture.
Build: As Picture.
Distinguishing marks: Large tattoo of the rose window of the Bleecker Street Sanctum Sanctorum on her back
Residence: City of Mechanika, built on the ruins of Orlando, Florida

Personality:
Heather Moira Rogers is a patriot. She deeply admires both of her grandfathers, Captain Steven Rogers and Doctor Stephen Strange, and has dedicated her life to honoring their memories. She's largely unflappable, but gets highly agitated when someone she trusted betrays her. Conversely, when surrounded by her friends and those she knows have her back, she's as cool as a cucumber, and focused enough to adapt her plans to changing conditions.

History:
Heather was born on the 19th of May, 2077, to James Buchanan Rogers and Meredith Strange-Rogers. The youngest of five children, she alone inherited a small measure of her paternal grandfather's vaunted strength and endurance, and the will to work the same magic her maternal grandfather had once wielded. Her parents told her stories of the heroism of her forebears - the Super Soldier and the Sorcerer Supreme - and she nearly idolized both of the grandfathers she never truly knew. After seeking out a teacher to show her the ways of sorcery, she excelled in her studies and returned to what passed for civilization to join the remnants of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Powers/Abilities:
Bombshell has the following abilities:
  • Minor Super Strength: Able to prevent a large truck from moving.
  • Superhuman Endurance: Able to run or fight without tiring for up to 24 hours.
  • Sorcery: In-training Candidate for the position of Sorceress Supreme, but does not have access to the Eye of Agamotto (the Time Stone).
    • Magic Weapon: Bombshell can conjure a magical staff or sword from pure mystic energy.
    • Magic Shield: Bombshell can conjure mystic shields which can mimic the molecular structure and properties of vibranium.
    • Portals: Bombshell can open portals using her sling ring from her present location to any location that she is familiar with.
    • Mirror Dimension: Bombshell can access the mirror dimension for magical battles without directly affecting the physical world.
    • Astral Projection: Bombshell can project her consciousness into the Astral Plane and manifest her astral form in the physical realm.
  • Cloak of Levitation: Bombshell inherited the Cloak of Levitation from her maternal grandfather and is able to use it to fly.

Skills:
Golden Gloves-caliber boxer, shichidan black belt judoka, expert pistol marksmanship qualification, Class A fencer, stealth, expert on occult manifestations

Limitations/Weaknesses:
Sorcery typically requires complicated somatic components, and often verbal components; restraining and/or silencing her severely restricts her ability to use magic.

NSFW Bombshell

TheBlackThrone

I haven't forgotten this game. I just hit a busy wave that will last this week into the next. I will try to get a CS up Saturday.
The gates are open
Current Time Zone: US MST
Delays: School 20 Feb - 9 May
Current solo request: None.
Current group request: Godsend

BlackStone

Again we have some turnover and looking for players to get involved in part of Act 1 and to join us for what will be Act 2.