Partner Search(Look for females)

Started by darklink43, August 18, 2013, 06:22:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darklink43

Hello Everyone

I have two ideas that I wish to do with a fellow roleplayer but before I would like to point out a few thing that i want you to read.

1. Please don't shoot me over a few grammar mistakes.
2. I am not bothered by the gender of the person behind the screen so whoever you are feel free to ask.
3. All pairing could be either MxF or FxF
4. I do not MxM roleplays so don't asked.
5. If possible please post two or three lines.
6. All roles are over 17 or older.

Oh the night I was robbed=Best night of my life.
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Plot: This is a story about your average 18 year old high school student who was trusted to watch his/her parents home while they were on vacation. On the first night he/she was alone, check his/her email on their laptop when they heard a noise in the downstairs living room. The High School student decide to check the noise to find a female cat burglar stealing them of their possessions. The Cat burglar quickly subdue the highschool student and continued search around the house while the student was tied up on the floor, However Red and blue lights started flashing through the window as the police drove by the house. The Cat burglar did not want to risk going out there with the police looking for a dangerous criminal so she decides to play it safe and spent the night with the student until the police go's away, However to stay off the radar she goes to near the help of the victim she is robbing. Later she soon discover the the student is a maschrist who learn being control by someone more powerful than them.

Gender matching: Could either be FxM(Meaning she in control) or FxF

The role i prefer to play: The 18 year old highschool student who being robbed(Switch).

What I prefer you to play: The Female cat burglar robbing the house(Either dom or switch).

Rp length This may most likely be a one-shot rp

Teaching her the ropes...as well as the collar(Nana to Kaoru inspired)

There used to be two kids;One boy,one girl. They were the best of friend and used to played together all the time,that all change when the girl parents got divorce, and the girl was force to move back to her mother's hometown. The two lose touch With each other such; but one day her parent forgive each other and she was allow to move back in with her father's house which so happens right next door to her long lost forgotten friend. She didn't find this out until one day she check her mail to find package, inside was a pair of stainless steel handcuffs without a key. She brushing wondering why someone would sent her such a thing,but then she remember how much hard work and multitasking she when going through at her old school to get a good scholarship. She felt that she deserves to have the power taken away from her for at least five minutes.

She then decides to to handcuff her wrist together in order to free her from the bondage of life, What she didn't know was that the handcuff couldn't be unlock without a key in which for some reason the handcuff came without, When she realize that she soon then read the letter that was inside, As it turn out the package was mean to be delivered to her long lost friend due to some error where they forgot to sent the second pair of handcuff he ordered. With that knowledge she go's next door to meet her long lost friend in hope that he may have the key.

What she will find out that he a fan of bdsm,A lifestyle where a human give them to another to be bound,collar, and whipped. She never heard of such a lifestyle but decides to try it with him in order to get a break from her hard working life learn more and more about it as she go's.

Gender matching: Either MxF or FxF

The role i prefer to play:If the gender matching is MxF Then i prefer to the friend the girl left behind Male or female. IF FxF then i will be glad to play either role.

Rp length: I prefer Long-term.

Cat and mouse(reserved)

This is based on a story i read on deviantart that the original author never finish.

There was a young lady so was charming and classy who for a long time Wanted to be held captive by someone she trust,However she brought it up with anyone she date, However a good friend when on her computer to have some websites dealing with Women being bound and gagged,and that when she came in the room to she was she has be doing on her computer. After talking about it a little bit her friend offer to held her captive for the whole weekend, She at first she hesitated but decide she can trust him since they were such good friend, so agree but only if he follow these rules.

1: Do not remove any of her clothes
2: Do not touch her intimate areas(meaning her breast and her sex)
3: Do not kiss her.
4: If she decides to, She will given him permission to ignore one of the rules she give him(though she didn't think she will let him do that at first.)

Gender matching: Either MxF or FxF

Role i prefer to play: If the matching is MxF then i prefer to play the male friend. If it's FxF then I'll be happy to play either role.

Rp length: Either one shot or long term.

My new Pet
[/b]

Far from the Urban cities there are village habitable by anthro: A human with animal characteristic ,some they that they are the next evolution though no one complete sure about how they came to be. These Anthro's live quietly in the forest while only leaving there wooden walls to hunt for food,How of the the female member of the tribe fell into a trap and was kidnapped by a bunch of human. She was then taken to the city where she was place in a cage, her waists shackled to the wall, and her life was now put up for sale for any human to but her. It only took her a awhile to be bought by an human.

Love,Sex,and Magic

There this young lady who likes to preform magic tricks on stage in front of a crowd that normally empty, but one day someone decide to watch her. So she decide to ask for his help to preform a trick, she asks him to tied her up so she could attempt to free herself from the bondage he put her in, however she amateur at escaping so she could free herself. the man they decide to return the next day and ask her some question about magic, and after they were done talking she decide to take him as her assist in order to help her practice her escaping skills.

...I got nonthing.

Minty Minx

~♥ • ♥~

darklink43

My new pet and Sex and magic has been added.
...I got nonthing.