Corrupt a wish

Started by Twilightfiredragon, October 04, 2011, 02:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zexena

granted but can only shift into an a slug

Flaming

Granted....

I wish I stop forgetting that..., what was I saying?

crismonrose

uumm granded..... but now you cant talk????

i wish i had a wish

Flaming

Granted, now you must write it here below

I wish you wished me
(does that make any sense?)

Les Man

Granted, but now Crimsonrose has to go edit her post, and she probably won't, cuz it's just a game.

I wish I was Bruce Willis.
"I will give you the world..." The Pen That Is Mightier: D'autre Personnes Vit (Likes & Dislikes)
Le Ons & Offs pour Les Man.
Just a taste: The Philosopher and the Stone (Writing Sample)

Ramman

Granted, you are bruce willis during the first die hard only it's happening in real life. Having none of his moves the terrorists shoot the glass and instead of hurting your feet you get a large shard right between the eyes. I hear your funeral was lovely.

I wish I had a date with Anti-Tank Sally.

Les Man

Granted, but you are obviously now a tank.  Doesn't sound like it will go well.

I wish I had the world's BEST lasagna.
"I will give you the world..." The Pen That Is Mightier: D'autre Personnes Vit (Likes & Dislikes)

Sybl

Granted. Unfortunately you don't know how to get to its location, and everyone else does.

I wish I had a pet frog.

Swordsman18

Granted, though it was oversized and you could not keep it in your house.

I wish that everything became perfect.

Sybl

Granted. Everything is perfect, you become bored with nothing to do, no battles to win, and get a job at Mickey D's flipping burgers with your sword.

I wish I was better at typing.

Les Man

Okay, but then some crazy global event happens and we need an expert typist and only you can fill that role... so now you have to spend the rest of your life typing (excellently) or we all die.

Sybl

you forgot to make a wish.

I wish you had made a wish to Grant or ruin.

Les Man

LOL, i failed again

Granted, but it was some generic, vague wish, and it wasn't that fulfilling for you.

I wish I had made a freakin' wish, man.

Sybl

Granted. You make a freakin wish and it freaks you out so bad you wish you would have kept your wish to yourself. :P

I wish I had some fresh cod to bake for dinner.

Flaming

Granted, is so fresh is still alive, so you don't have the heart to kill it. Back to square one.

I wish I could talk with animals

Sybl

Granted. You talk with animals, yet they don't like your tone and trample you to death.

I wish I had a cloud of my very own.

Mordred

Granted.. but it's one of those smart-ass, know-it-all, grouchy puffy things that is constantly heckling you.. won't let you sleep.. and yes.. rain.. you truly learn alllll about rain, with this trickly ball of white puff.

I wish I could go wayyyyyyy back and witness the true start of it all.
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Granted. You go back to the beginning and you evolve into a mindless dust bunny.

I wish I was a broom. :P

Mordred

Granted.. but one day as you slid along the ground, nothing but mischief in your devious little plans.. you spotted what appeared to be a harmless mass of dark blue 'stuff'. Ohhh, with an evil grin, you raced forward to send this poor cerulean thing sky high.. ahhh, but right as you did, the 'stuff' proved to be in miraged form, suddenly shifting into a wobbling bit of sticky jello.. which as we all know, is no good at all for a broom's quality. Now, you're just a stick with stuck together straw.

I wish I could play marbles with the stars.
*See Pillory*

Ramman

Granted however you melt as you approach a brown dwarf.

I wish that hadn't come off sounding so wrong.

Zexena

Granted but then it doesn't make any sense.

Wish all the cool people migrated to one spot.

Adammair

Granted...we're already here! ;D

I wish I could fly by my own power, not relying on jets, airplanes, etc.

Sybl

Granted. But someone before you wished to clean the air of debris and you were banished into a giant vacuum and vanished.

I wish I could see the end of the universe.

Les Man

granted, but it looks like Gary Busey.

I wish my wish wouldn't get corrupted.

Sybl

Granted, But is it so perfect you quickly get bored and beg me to corrupt it...or you. >:)

I wish I could see paradise.