News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Fishy! 1-1 full

Started by Lawshenk, October 26, 2017, 11:32:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lawshenk

" any thing you wear is exciting " she smiled

Lady Jenn

"That's cos you've never seen my closet," she said, laughing. "I think you might change your mind after five minutes of looking through it."

Lawshenk

Lady Jenn

"Do you at least get a royal cape as a Queen?" Val asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I haven't even thought to ask," Linda replied, chuckling. "But even if I did, I can't exactly walk around town wearing it."

Lawshenk

" you'd look like bat girl"

Lady Jenn

"That only works on Halloween though," she said, laughing. "That or maybe Comic-Con, everything else it's just looks weird."

Lawshenk

" not on you went heart "

Lady Jenn

"Who should the rest of us dress like?" Val asked. "I can't exactly explain my wings as part of a costume, they're a little too...realistic for that."

Lawshenk

The driver looked at Val confused. " Er I don't think that matter I don't really celebrate halloween."

Lady Jenn

"Neither do I," Val said. "Never seen the point of it, only time I dress up for it is if friends are having a party because otherwise I'll feel like the odd one out."

Lawshenk

" parties have been to many" she smiled

Lady Jenn

"At least I can explain my eyes as contact lenses," Val said, laughing. "You'd be surprised how few people will question you if you say that."

Lawshenk

" yeah your right I've seen it before "

Lady Jenn

"Is it weird I'm in the mood for something sugary?" Mandi asked. "I'm not even hungry, I just REALLY need a dose of sugar, god only knows why."

Lawshenk

" there's a dounut shop when we get to the mall"

Lady Jenn

"Donuts all round then?" Mandi asked. "Sounds like we could all do with some sugar."

"I think I'm a bit too fat already," Linda said. "I'm probably better off skipping the donuts."

Lawshenk

* your not fat if any one is it's me, but what do I have to look good for i have you already I'll eat her doughnuts" the car pulled up

Lady Jenn

"I can't imagine you ever not looking gorgeous," Linda said, pulling her into a kiss as Mandi paid the driver. "So...donut shop first or clothes shop?"

Lawshenk

" sure " she signed " love this mall, wish I had cash though"

Lady Jenn

"I've got my card," Mandi said, smiling. "As long as you're not going to go TOO wild I'm happy to pay."

Lawshenk

" we are you bosses it doesn't seem fair"

Lady Jenn

"Well, once you get paid you can treat me," Mandi said, laughing. "Until then, you'll have to put up with me paying."

Lawshenk

She looked at Linda " your ment to argue my point darling"

Lady Jenn

"I would," Linda said. "But much as I hate to admit it...she actually has a point." She smirked at Mandi. "Not that I want you getting any ideas from the fact I just said that."

Lawshenk

She stuck her tongue out at them both " I hate this"