Adventurers Wanted! The Games must go on! (D&D 5e)

Started by Inerrant Lust, March 02, 2015, 09:48:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laughing Hyena

Lust it goes without saying but I'll say it anyway. I'd prefer to be in your group.  ;)

Kunoichi

So... is it just me, or does anyone else find themselves wanting to see what would happen if Ogzi and Yuffi were to wind up on the same team together? :P

Feel free to stick me in whichever group my character would work best in, though.

rikka

Quote from: CeruleanSerenity on March 06, 2015, 03:49:59 AM
Oh, sorry about that... I think I had it set to private. Does the link work now?

Perfect!

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on March 06, 2015, 03:56:18 AM
Lust it goes without saying but I'll say it anyway. I'd prefer to be in your group.  ;)

Since there is a growing preference for non-NC and non-bondage version of the Games, I may appear to standout.  I prefer Shadowfox's group.  :P
Whatever the outcome, it's on you.

Ons/Offs

Rhaegar14

Quote from: rikka on March 06, 2015, 04:08:35 AM
Perfect!

Since there is a growing preference for non-NC and non-bondage version of the Games, I may appear to standout.  I prefer Shadowfox's group.  :P

Nope. If Lucretia gets accepted she's definitely going with Shadowfox (though that's because he's also running the villain group). I'm gonna throw up another character idea for Lust's group so they can toss me in whichever needs more players, though.

Also, I modified her backstory like we discussed, Lust.
Pretty much scrapped my signature because everything in it is hilariously out of date. I might work on fixing that eventually.

DomJoe

Shala's Sheet has been updated to level 3. Elemental monk go!

Also, I plan to add her dojo's main tenants to her character sheet today.

Chulanowa

Quote from: CeruleanSerenity on March 06, 2015, 02:57:11 AM

I do so love cheesy old fantasy art  ;D

Actually been contemplating running a Pathfinder game based entirely around stuff like that, "The Mystical land of Elmore"

Quote from: Kunoichi on March 06, 2015, 04:04:19 AM
So... is it just me, or does anyone else find themselves wanting to see what would happen if Ogzi and Yuffi were to wind up on the same team together? :P

Feel free to stick me in whichever group my character would work best in, though.

I'm all for it!

And I'm in for Inerrant Lust's group - I've discovered that NC does nothing at all for me.

CeruleanSerenity

Quote from: Chulanowa on March 06, 2015, 12:54:09 PM
I do so love cheesy old fantasy art  ;D

Actually been contemplating running a Pathfinder game based entirely around stuff like that, "The Mystical land of Elmore"
That does sound like fun. I love cheesy fantasy art too; 2nd edition AD&D's artwork has always been some of my favorite in the line, and it's always fun to look at some of the stranger pieces by artists like Boris Vallejo and try to imagine the story behind them. This one is by an artist by the name of Lorenzo Sperlonga, though I'm not familiar with his work.

DomJoe

Quote from: DomJoe on March 06, 2015, 07:00:20 AM
Shala's Sheet has been updated to level 3. Elemental monk go!

Also, I plan to add her dojo's main tenants to her character sheet today.

As I said earlier, the major tenants of the Sunbreeze Dojo have been written up!

CeruleanSerenity

Hmm. I think Thalia and Shala actually have a lot in common... they're both wood elves who are adventuring for their dojo/temple and have a certain belief in... openness. I wonder how they would get along. I imagine Shala takes herself rather more seriously.

Oh, and this...
Quote from: ExisD on March 05, 2015, 10:53:59 PM
I'll figure out pre-game adventures in a bit. Would anyone else have been looking for teammates early on in their careers?
Thalia is a cleric, so she definitely would have. I would be fine with her knowing any of the other PCs from before the game begins, but of course, that would be up to their players and the GM.

ExisD

Quote from: CeruleanSerenity on March 06, 2015, 04:47:05 PM
Oh, and this...Thalia is a cleric, so she definitely would have. I would be fine with her knowing any of the other PCs from before the game begins, but of course, that would be up to their players and the GM.

I'm definitely up for it, but it'll probably need to wait until groups are decided.

As for groups, wherever she fits better is good for me.

ShadowFox89

I should specify, for my group, there's not going to be exactly as much NC and bondage as everyone is comfortable with. If someone doesn't want to be in an NC scene, you simply have to poke me in PM. If someone doesn't like bondage, I won't include it.

Basically, give me a list of what you wouldn't want to see and what you would. I will try to make sure what you want to show up in the game show up (I do have a fondness towards tentacles....) and will certainly make sure what you don't want to show up, doesn't. The main idea with my group will be an analogue to Heels from pro wrestling. You're there to be the guy everyone loves to hate or loves because they aren't the standard hero.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

DomJoe

Inerrant Lust

So it looks like...

I'll be DMing for;
ExisD (Half-Elf Warlock)
Kunoichi (Yuffi, Hobling Rogue)
Hyena (Jarek, Orc Fighter)
Chulanowa (Ogzi, Hobling Barbarian)
ShadowFox89 (Sirona, Wood Elf Barbarian)

And shadow will be DMing for;
Rikka (Ange, Human Barbarian)
DomJoe (Shala, Wood Elf Monk)
Rhaegar14 (Serra/Lucretia, Human Warlock)
CeruleanSerenity (Thalia, Wood Elf Cleric)
With room for one or two more.

That's you, autocad and etherealgirl. ;) If not, I might just put a chaste paladin. Maybe. Not sure how that would work for a heel group. Though, of course, the heel thing could always be just an act that is considered the team's shtick. Actually.. that might just work.

Autocad

I'm here and working on my character application to account for the whole heel schtick, hamming it up and what-not. Or maybe a chaste paladin, you never know~

ShadowFox89

In all honesty, I'm going to be playing Sirona like a female version of the Rock.

DO YOU SMELL! WHAT THIS ELF IS COOOOOOOOOKING?!?!??!
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Kunoichi

Ah, nice, glad to see which team I'm on. ^^ Yuffi's character sheet is fully-updated and ready to go.

MiraMirror

I'm likely going to withdraw from this, as the monk-ness showgirl bit is sort of done already, and I feel like I'd be making a clone at this point. *Nod nod*
On's and Offs -  Please read before asking for a story <3

CeruleanSerenity

Um, I was thinking your group might be better for me, Inerrant Lust, rather than Shadow's group... I'm sure it can work out either way, but I thought I should say something in case that was just a mistake.

ExisD

Added a little more to my backstory and I think her group is exactly the type of people she'd have been looking for to team up with.

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: ThatOneShrroth on March 07, 2015, 01:28:32 AM
I'm likely going to withdraw from this, as the monk-ness showgirl bit is sort of done already, and I feel like I'd be making a clone at this point. *Nod nod*

Could always make something else with a different concept.

Inerrant Lust

I am doing a somewhat massive restructuring of the fluff and the map. :P

But we will begin shortly. My hope is by monday..

DomJoe

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: DomJoe on March 07, 2015, 06:20:06 PM
Then we shall all wait with baited breath.

Not sure if you recalled your question but yes I am the same Hyena from the LoK forums.

DomJoe

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on March 07, 2015, 06:25:06 PM
Not sure if you recalled your question but yes I am the same Hyena from the LoK forums.

Yeah, I thought so, you did look familiar.

Inerrant Lust

Idly, I started sketching characters... but found that because everyone used images, that I was just copying those things. <_<

If you want, I'll draw your characters when I find the time.. but I'm not thrilled about just redrawing someone else's design if you used some found art. I think Ogzi is an exception- have you commissioned all those, Chulanowa? :P

Also, the Elliuki has seen some changes. And will continue to do so. :P I confess I am having trouble thinking of an initial adventure on my end. The last time, it was a bunch of mini-adventures that foreshadowed future things which would happen in the plot... but since my group consists of three of the four people in the original game (Why did that die, again?  :-\), I am hesitant to rehash old things. Even though I think I will just keep with that same plot arc since it was just on the cusp of being started... :P

I suppose I'll ask what you'd like to see in a first warm-up thing, then.

The OOC thread will be up tomorrow, likely. While we're waiting, feel free to ask me any questions. I need to flesh out the setting more, anyways... :P