Looking for Transformers fans (film versions)

Started by OHWceta, August 26, 2012, 04:53:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OHWceta

I've been wanting to do an RP around the live-action films for some time now.
Right now I dont have full details because I want to work some things around member preferences:

Ideas for the RP so far:
The plot will be centered around Unicron and his plan to destroy Cybertron. But through a deal with the newly revived Megatron (Now calling himself Galvatron) he comes to Earth instead.
Unicron will use a body not much larger than Megatron and Optimus Prime but Unicron's main body is a techno-organic planet that carries an army of smaller bodies which Unicron can control as a 'vessel'
Set Several years after Dark of the Moon so Sam Witwicky manages an insurance company that settles claims related to Decepticon attacks (which have been relegated to minor damage from stragglers since the Autobots drove off thier main forces) in interest of keeping their continued occupation of Earth a secret. Despite mention unless anyone objects I want to keep human roles minimal.
Bumblebee and Hot Rod will have a rivalry.

Transformers who WILL be included:
All Autobots from the previous films (see list below for open roles and claimed roles)
Hot Rod (Rodimus Prime) - free
Prowl - free
Hound - free
Vector Prime - claimed (me)
Unicron - claimed (me)
Galvatron - free
Swindle - free
Tidal Wave - claimed (me)

If you have other ideas for characters to include or plot suggestions, feel free to post them.

Role List of transformers returning from previous films: (Sam, Carly, and all human roles are open if anyone wants them)
Optimus Prime - free
Bumblebee - free
Ratchet - free
Sideswipe - free
Jolt - free
Skids - free
Mudflap - free
Mirage (Dino) - free
Roadbuster - free
Leadfoot - free
Topspin - free

Lastly: Reference for Hot Rod
http://jin-saotome.deviantart.com/art/Transformers-DotM-Hot-Rod-227463610?q=gallery%3Ajin-saotome%2F312956&qo=18
Can't get enough of RPing? Check out my site, it needs members, all are welcome.
http://roleplayparadiseii.forumotion.com/forum.htm

WindVoyager

I may be interested in this. The only Transformer character i have that is currently active is a Gen one character but its easy to modify Gen one characters so they can fit into other verses. 

OHWceta

Yeah, I'm hoping to bring in G1 characters who haven't yet appeared in the other live-action films.
Can't get enough of RPing? Check out my site, it needs members, all are welcome.

WindVoyager

I admit most the humans in Byaverse irritated the hell out of me. Its supposed to be about Transformers, not what the irritating insects are doing. The only ones I really liked was Mika, Epps and Will.

I think almost all Gen one can easily fit into Bayverse.

If some one brings the predacons in...that could be fun. Morse since my fav gen 1 character and the one I play the most is their nemesis and he treats them like they are his personal punching bag.

I so call dibs on Sky Lynx and Divebomb.

OHWceta

We'll see.

Depending on who joins I kind of want to work out a story amongst everyone involved in the RP.
Right now all I got is Unicron and Galvatron are a definite. (And Tidal Wave)

I need to go and watch the animated film again since this story will have a lot of references to it since it's also about Unicron.

And yeah, I hated most of the human parts in the bayverse films. Sam was so annoying, the soldiers were all ok though.

WindVoyager

If I remember correctly, in Gen one it was Primacon and his kind who made Unicron but of course they didn't realize he was going to destroy their world and any world in front to him. Not sure how you want to handle his creation or reason for being in Bayverse.

Sam was a major irritant. His parents were just as bad.

OHWceta

Well, the plan is that Cybertron IS Primus and Unicron is his brother. During the begining the two fought until Primus ejected Unicron's spark and imprisoned it on an asteroid.

To do so Pimus had to sacrifice his own body which became the planet of Cybertron. His spark is the allspark which created the transformers and the rest is history.

Using his power and knowledge Unicron transformed the asteroid into a vessel that could travel the universe consuming life and planets making himself larger and more powerful.

If this was the movie I'd want to include a scene at the end showing cybertron (after Dark of the moon the portion transfered by space bridge above earth was destroyed so back in their actual part of the galaxy the gaping crater would be open to reveal Primus' face)

WindVoyager

I like that.

Earth is kind alike the last strong hold for the Autobots now.